New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 374 of 587 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Nakakalungkot naman. November lang ako nagpa reserve, so malabo na this december, pero baka malabo pa rin by january.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ^^ You can only hope that there will be some customers from your dealership who'll cancel their orders or decide not to get their units. And hope that the color of the unclaimed unit matches your order. That's what my SA told me (made a reservation in the last week of November). But I'm not counting on it. In fact, I take the delay in delivery as a positive thing because I get to save more money to spend on gas/accessories.

If such would be the case (long delay), then I could save a lot and get a Fiesta or a Jazz instead, LOL.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Pano ba compute kung ilan kms travelled per liter.. Hindi ko kasi alam kung pano ioperate yung odometer haha. Paturo naman TIA

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Just saw a green mirage along EDSA guadalupe last night and a gray one along EDSA Ayala.. Kanino un? :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Pano ba compute kung ilan kms travelled per liter.. Hindi ko kasi alam kung pano ioperate yung odometer haha. Paturo naman TIA
    full tank method:

[odo reading on the latest full tank] - [odo reading on the previous full tank] is your distance travelled

km/li = (distance travelled)/(fuel burned after the previous full tank)

distance travelled divided by the fuel volume in liters found in the receipt of the latest full tank

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by a329 View Post
    Reporting my fuel consumption =)

my FC thru manual computation = 15.97km/li

- GLX M/T
    - mixed driving condition (hi-way and city from cavite to manila)
    - experienced moderate to heavy trapik most of the time
    - average run = 62km/ day (balikan na)
    - aircon always on
    - most of the time 2 passengers ang sakay
    - not exceeding 80kph and RPM is between 2k-2.5k.

Not bad, isnt?

same here, my FC is 16km/l mixed hi-way/city driving (moderate to heavy) from dasmarinas cavite to mandaluyong to tagaytay using manual computation. Total distance travelled so far 420km

really not bad

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DM95 View Post

same here, my FC is 16km/l mixed hi-way/city driving (moderate to heavy) from dasmarinas cavite to mandaluyong to tagaytay using manual computation. Total distance travelled so far 420km

really not bad
    ok iyan haba rin tinakbo ni mirage 16km/l ok for 1.2l engine and yaris size matipid na rin iyan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji Young View Post
    ok iyan haba rin tinakbo ni mirage 16km/l ok for 1.2l engine and yaris size matipid na rin iyan
    Wow pwede na atleast hindi ganun kalayo sa manufacturers claim hehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Yes, contrary to others negative perception, I honestly believe that mirage achievable FC under normal condition would be between 16 to 18km/l. Anything beyond say 19 to 21km/l would require a more technical/laboratory approach not to mention unexpected road conditions and change of driving habits.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    mga sir sa mga naka gls dyan ano ba ung setting sa temperature AC nyo ? mine kasi is 18.0 ito na ba yung coldest setting nya..thanks again enjoy your ride.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage