New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 373 of 587 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glennba View Post
    Kung first fulltank mo pa lang yung 23.72L, definitely less than 23.72L yung na-use up to obtain 314km. So mas maganda pa sa 13.24 yung FC mo.

After mo magfulltank kanina, nagreset ka ba ng odometer? Sana nagreset ka. Tapos sa next fulltank mo, tyaka mo icompute yung distance travelled over number of liters added.
    Ah, okay. So hindi pa pala accurate yung first FC reading ko. Sige, will wait for my 2nd full tank. Hopefully greater than 15km/L...
    Hindi ko ni-reset yung odometer. Bale, I just took note of the km reading and will deduct it on my 2nd full tank...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    Hi Sir ano po ngyari na problem sa Mirage nyo po GLS-CVT po ba sya?
    ayaw lang magstart, tapos nagstart din the following day

brought the car (GLX CVT) to the casa yesterday to check the battery & it was deemed OK

to diagnose further they want me to leave the car so they can test drive it, sabi ko ako na lang magtest drive muna at maghintay na maulit muli yun 2 issues na naencounter ko sa mirage ko. i test drove the car yesterday til midnight & i didnt encounter any problem

took the opportunity to get quotation for first 1000km PMS, medyo mahal compared sa iba so ill take the opportunity to test drive my car further & visit different dealerships in the following days

fuel costing is still 4pesos per km [for 698km traveled costed me P2900]

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by noob*cars View Post
    ^bale yung 23.720L gas is my first full tank. nagpagas ako earlier today since 2 bars na lang yung fuel meter. may mali po ba sa computation ko? kailangan ko pa ba ng 2nd full tank para mas tama yung computation?

pagrelease ng unit ko last Dec 12, nagload yung dealer ng 10L gas.
    pwede nman sir na on your first full tank > check the odo and record the km-mileage up until your next gas refill so you would know the kms traveled > on your next gas refill - do a full tank and see how many liters was loaded dun sa metro ng gas station, mas accurate un since malaman mu kun gano kadaming gas ang na consume mu given the specific mileage that was recorded.
    Hope this is not confusing or you could just reset the odo. Also if you used 29 psi sa gulong, malambot un and mag i-incur nga un ng mas mababang FC. I just find 13.++ km/li too low for a brand new 1.2 engine.

I may be wrong - its just an opinion..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    mirage owner kumusta po FC nyo? sa city at highway?
    driving conservatively at below 60kph on the city & below 80kph on the hiway

12km/li on a moderate to heavy traffic condition

18km/li on a light to moderate traffic condition

if fuel cost is that important to you, then you can look at it at (fuel cost/distance traveled) of (P2900/698km) = P4/km

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjers Santiago View Post
    From MMPC Facebook Page
    Seems that Mitsu Thai was not aware of the demand here and that they are just throwing whatever unit there is available regardless if it's pre reserved or not. Somehow, I can see other buyer's frustration and can't help but think.. with the huge demand, can they cater nman kaya the after sales requirements of the owners (lalo na kun magka problem ang isang unit)..seems like its the start of a very frustrating ownership of a Mitsu unit..at least at the lighter note, expectations are being set. I guess its best to expect that the units will come early January since the holidays will kick in after this week..Spill over sales from 2012 na ung mga waiting..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I agree w/ kissmet.... If FC ang batayan, tama lang
    Na maghahanap ng fuel efficient vehicle para ma
    Satisfy ang "cost". In short.... Investment with roi.

Sa akin... Sa old vehicle ko, i spend 2,600 for my
    Fuel for a week...

Acquiring mirage, 1,300 na lang....

Of course, di pa kasali other incidentals... which is,
    another story... and point of argument

Just my one-cent worth experience... Sa iba
    di Ko masasaklawan...

Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post

if fuel cost is that important to you, then you can look at it at (fuel cost/distance traveled) of (P2900/698km) = P4/km
    - - - Updated - - -

I agree w/ kissmet.... If FC ang batayan, tama lang
    Na maghahanap ng fuel efficient vehicle para ma
    Satisfy ang "cost". In short.... Investment with roi.

Sa akin... Sa old vehicle ko, i spend 2,600 for my
    Fuel for a week...

Acquiring mirage, 1,300 na lang....

Of course, di pa kasali other incidentals... which is,
    another story... and point of argument

Just my one-cent worth experience... Sa iba
    di Ko masasaklawan...

Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.president View Post
    Pag 1 bar na lang at the same time blinking, may 6 liters or less fuel pa... Pag empty na ang bar at yung fuel icon na ang blinking eh 3 liters or less na lang natitira...
    thank you sir, mabuti na lang nasa likod lang namin ung caltex . two days ko na syang ginamit na blinking at traffic pa....aba hindi na masama!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.president View Post
    Pag 1 bar na lang at the same time blinking, may 6 liters or less fuel pa... Pag empty na ang bar at yung fuel icon na ang blinking eh 3 liters or less na lang natitira...
    ilan liters kaya kung 1 bar na lang, then no icon blinking?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ang dami na galit sa MMPC. Based on what mitsu have posted on their fb page eh mukang next year na nga talaga maccater ung ibang nag pre-order reservation

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ^^ What more those who reserved beyond the pre-order promo period? Baka lagpas first quarter of 2013 na nila makuha ang unit nila.

Mitsubishi Thailand needs to up its game or else we'll be seeing lots of irate customers.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage