New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 370 of 587 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFleur View Post
    Hi, question, if ever makakita ako sa ibang dealer ng preferred color ko, pwede pa ba magpalit ng dealer kahit naka settle na yung downpayment sa bank (bank PO)? puro white daw kasi dumarating sa dealership ko, medyo natatagalan na ako. I was able to reserved and got the pre-order reservation, btw. TIA
    you better ask your contact from the bank - pumapayag nman sila and you just only have to coordinate it to the new dealer. I know you have to be definite first na un na ung dealer na pupuntahan mu. When banks process your loan/ application (whether its approved or not), naka dikit palagi ang dealer name dun. Most of the time, may mga specific contacts ang dealer sa bank that when you inquire sa bank na lilipat ka dealer, ini-inform nila ung dealer of your plans and the dealer will try to win you back.

Remember that you are the buyer and you have absolute power over the dealer and the bank. Kikita at kikita pa rin nman ang bangko kahit lumipat ka ng dealer.

Also, may mga dealer/SA na nagbibigay ng mas mababang down, it can even out dun sa initial reservation na ginawa mu. It just depends on your "negotiation skills".

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Is the paint of white Mirage, metallic white or pearl while, I noticed that you can see glitters when you look at it closely, it is actually not the plain immaculate white as my SA described. The Specs said it is savanna white but the predelivery specs of Mirage is unreliable, like the absence of remote trunk opener and keyhole barrel light. The underside is also practically littered with plastic coverings, large gaps and openings where dirts and water can easily enter or they may break if hit with stones as you pass graveled roads.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    Is the paint of white Mirage, metallic white or pearl while, I noticed that you can see glitters when you look at it closely, it is actually not the plain immaculate white as my SA described. The Specs said it is savanna white but the predelivery specs of Mirage is unreliable, like the absence of remote trunk opener and keyhole barrel light. The underside is also practically littered with plastic coverings, large gaps and openings where dirts and water can easily enter or they may break if hit with stones as you pass graveled roads.
    Afraik the absence of remote trunk opener is normal for hatch back kasi sa hb nakarelay na sa power door lock the hatch door is consider 5th door kaya ipapa power door lock mo iyan at ing key hole barel light wala talaga iyon even thailand and japan version because the higher variant push button start na iyon may iluminated na pero since low end variant ingnition key traditional with out lamp iluminated.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Ung mga owners jan na knuha sa diamond motors ung mirage nila. nabigyan ba kayo ng ORCR ng sasakyan? ung sakin kasi mag 2 weeks na wala pdn hndi ko tuloy madrive sa c-5 at marcos highway bka mahuli ako.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mirage owner kumusta po FC nyo? sa city at highway?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Ano ba talaga principle ng START STOP sa Mirage natin?
    As per what i understand START STOP should be like this right:

The new Volkswagen Jetta Stop/Start system - YouTube

Ang lumalabas PUSH to START/STOP lang naman si MIRAGE.
    Can anyone clarify??? Bka meron lang ako na miss?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys got my Mirage gls mt yesterday will post pics soon .Tanong ko lang in changing gears ano recommended and sama mga first owners ganun ba tlga medyo malalim ang clutch nanibago ako kasi Avanza and Sportivo other cars namin medyo visibility medyo lumiit pero nung tumagal naging ok na din. Wla pa ako seatcovers and matting sabi to follow nalang. tanong ko san ok mag pa seat cover and sensors and hindi ba mavoid warranty kung magpalagay ?"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    From MMPC Facebook Page

We deeply apologize to all our Mirage customers who are still waiting for the delivery of their units reserved under the Pre-Order Exclusive promo. We solicit your patience as we try to fulfill the Pre-Order reservations based on the units that we receive from Thailand, and match them with the required Mirage variant and exterior color.

We ensure you that our dealers are carrying out the deliveries based on the queuing of the Pre-Order reservation list. There may be cases that Mirage units are being delivered ahead to others, for reasons that the intended customer for these units have either cancelled their reservation or changed to another color or variant.

Rest assured that we will honor the Pre-Order Exclusive incentives (P25,000 discount and P15,000 worth of genuine accessories) until we deliver the Mirage unit reserved under the Pre-Order Exclusive. We shall also be extending the raffle draw date for one Mirage GLX manual transmission which is part of the Pre-Order Exclusive promo, until we have served all Pre-Order reservations.

Meantime, our dealers will be calling you from time to time to update you on the status of your reservation.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    To aamd....

Thanks for sharing.... i suppose this is the least we can extend
    to mirage buyers/owners so that when those would-be owners
    will have to know what to do or expect...

so far, ang nabago ko palang sa unit ko (gls m/t) ay yung busina.
    (pot pot kase yung original) .... DIY din ginawa ko... Worth 500
    Pesoses lang na bosch na busina ang nabili ko... Ok naman....
    Bagay sa unit yung tunog.... Tunog matapang tapang...

Quote Originally Posted by aamd View Post
    Hi Mok,

i am also posting my expenses for 1,000KM Free Labor Check Up.

Labor = 240 pesos - Waived

Parts = MIT OIL (SAE15W-40) 3 liters = 732 pesos
    Oil Filter = 308
    Windshield Cleaner = 155 pesos
    Gas/Diesel Treatment = 260 pesos
    Materials = Car Care Kit = 275 pesos
    = Rags = 12 pesos

TOTAL = 1,742 pesos

FREE CAR WASH

paid via credit card

Sadly, parang gustuhin kung pilitin na 3 liter SAE15W-40 Oil at Oil filter lang ang babayarin ko pero hindi ko magawa. Parang naawa ako bigla sa Service Advisor. Konti lang naman ang nadagdag pero i think next time gagawa talaga ako paraan para oil at oil filter lang.

Kaya ko lang pinalagpasan sa kadahilanan ng FAST SERVICE. Before ako pumunta sa MIT Commonwealth, tinawagan ko MIT valle verde at greenhills at sinabi ko na kung ipasok ko mirage ng 1pm kaya bang matapos ng 5pm. Sinabi nung isa na next day na raw makuha, sabi ng pangalawa dapat may appointment daw ako 3 days before ko pagawa.

So tinawagan ko MIT Commonwealth and si Johny nakausap ko. Sinabi ko na 1PM ko dalhin and sabi niya kaya matapos. Bilib ako sa bilis ng gawa nila. Dinala ko si mirage ng 1:10PM and natapos lahat at nakuha ko ng 2:43PM.

Free WIFI (medyo mabagal), coffee, orange juice, Inquirer, latest na Topgear and Gadget na magazine.

Nakausap ko pa yung mabait na sales na si rocene.

Sa parts nagtanong ako sa KOS key kung pwede mag-order ng spare, sabi sa parts so far, wala pa raw nag-oorder and wala silang info tungkol sa spare KOS. Nagulat ako kasi up to now, wala pang nag-oorder. Nakasabay ko magpaservice ang isang top of the line na ASX at yung KOS key ng mirage gls cvt same lang sa ASX. Considering na matagal tagal na ASX and up to now wala pang nawawalan ng KOS key.

Nakabili ako ng rain visor. credit card ang ginamit ko pambayad. 1.7k sabi sa akin na pwede raw pa install at 480 pesos ang service. Sabi ko sa kanila try ko muna sa bahay i install. Nainstall ko naman. Medyo mahirap lang gawin pero may instruction naman. Hindi lang sya basta double sided tape kungdi may mga bracket pang dapat ilagay and dapat kalasin yung side rubber ng window frame.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    Ano ba talaga principle ng START STOP sa Mirage natin?
    As per what i understand START STOP should be like this right:

The new Volkswagen Jetta Stop/Start system - YouTube

Ang lumalabas PUSH to START/STOP lang naman si MIRAGE.
    Can anyone clarify??? Bka meron lang ako na miss?
    what i saw on the clip parang same lang din kay mirage. Need to press the brake pedal pa din kung mag stop. Then kung ayaw mong mangawit paa mo kaka diin dun sa brake pedal need mo i shift yung stick to N or yung hand brake then release the brake pedal naka full stop kana nun. Yung start/stop button kasi pang start at pang off ng engine yun.. Can't imagine lang kapag naka red light then press mo yung start/stop button..

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage