New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 354 of 587 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Will be getting the Mirage as my first car. Hell, don't even know how to drive yet (still a student license holder). My P.O. and DP are ready, just waiting for the actual unit to arrive. Not so excited to get it since I don't know how to drive yet. Mukhang mauuna pa ang kotse sa skills, lol.

Had no problems applying for a loan since my dad works in the same bank and he processed everything. The only time I went to the bank was when I had to sign papers and submit my docs to facilitate the issuance of an Authority to Deliver notice from the bank.

Wanted to invest on a major property para hindi lang sa alak at kung ano anong gadgets napupunta ang pinagtatrabahuan ko.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tipidpatrick View Post
    GLS guys need feedback. tinry ko gamitin ung emergency keys na nahuling binigay sakin ng SA ko. Hindi siya nagwork!

Here's what i did: Inunlock ko using KOS para hindi magalarm then nilayo ko ung KOS. Pagpasok ko inilagay ko ung emergency key sa slot tapos tinry ko siya istart pero ayaw. Naglight up lang ung key sa dash.

Has anyone successfully started their car using emergency key?
    Try mo sa lugar na hindi istorbo yung alarm and do it all with the emergency KOS and emergency mechanical key. Baka kasi dahil nagunlock ka using the regular FOB, it is expecting the same to be used to start the engine.

We have done it successfully with the emergency set fo keys kaya lang the alarm triggers.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage LOVER View Post
    OMG this is a very dangerous situation ,,,namamatayan engine !!! Kung airplane yan mirage mo crashed ka na tulad ni Robredo . Pag namatay yun engine apektado braking system mo dahil sa hydovac . Balik agad yan sa casa !
    hintay lang ako malet muli ng ako ang nagdadrive, nanggigil kasi sya sa harurot..sinusubukan yun batak ng mirage along edsa with moderate to heavy traffic

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by happymeal View Post
    I agree.
    In city traffic na maraming sumisingit na jeep at tricycle ay critical ang stop and go performance.
    From experience, how quickly can the CVT Mirage go from 0 to 40 Kph?
    Car care kit includes:

Car shampoo
    Tire black
    Sun shield protectant
    Nanoglos
    Wax applicator
    Terry.

Yung isang kit naman includes
    Interior cleaner
    Nano glos with carnauba wax
    Car shampoo with power foam technology
    Car sponge
    Microfiber cloth
    Preium organic air freshener

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    To vivafoxpro

Agree.... Pero modesty aside, casa is obligated
    to inform.... ( na 3 liters lang ang nagamet)

charge..... to experience....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzboy420 View Post
    Will be getting the Mirage as my first car. Hell, don't even know how to drive yet (still a student license holder). My P.O. and DP are ready, just waiting for the actual unit to arrive. Not so excited to get it since I don't know how to drive yet. Mukhang mauuna pa ang kotse sa skills, lol.

Had no problems applying for a loan since my dad works in the same bank and he processed everything. The only time I went to the bank was when I had to sign papers and submit my docs to facilitate the issuance of an Authority to Deliver notice from the bank.

Wanted to invest on a major property para hindi lang sa alak at kung ano anong gadgets napupunta ang pinagtatrabahuan ko.
    nice choice sir! i would easily recommend this as a first car

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    New review: Final Test of Mitsubishi Mirage Efficiency Challenge in Karawang - CarMall

parang di ko makuha yung mga figures.
    The result? Mitsubishi Mirage which has the 1.200cc engine is able to reach the 44,39 km/Liter for the manual transmission and 32,19 for the automatic transmission.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    hintay lang ako malet muli ng ako ang nagdadrive, nanggigil kasi sya sa harurot..sinusubukan yun batak ng mirage along edsa with moderate to heavy traffic
    In my six years driving a CVT vehicle , never pa nangyaring namatayan ako ng engine. Try mo subukan same proccedure biglang stop at umulet pa , change UNIT na., Apektado preno kasi yun brake may hydrovac na may control din yun engine sa vacuum tube. Dapat di namamatay yun engine , delikado sa pag drive yan. Mahina preno pag patay yun engine.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    New Review: Final Test of Mitsubishi Mirage Efficiency Challenge in Karawang - CarMall

di ko makuha yung figures na gamit nila
    The result? Mitsubishi Mirage which has the 1.200cc engine is able to reach the 44,39 km/Liter for the manual transmission and 32,19 for the automatic transmission.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityq View Post
    New Review: Final Test of Mitsubishi Mirage Efficiency Challenge in Karawang - CarMall

di ko makuha yung figures na gamit nila

Hinde kaya , miles per gallon yan ....sa USA ganun kasi miles per gallon

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage