New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 345 of 587 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    heads up for those who got the GLX unit who intend to get their upgrades in banawe (eg alarm).

last nov30 went there to canvass for an alarm & central lock, for the alarm initially the lady i got to talk to gave me a price of 1.5thou then another lady came & gave me a new price which is more expensive 2.5thou

for the alarm the lady who gave me a more expensive price for the central lock offered me an alarm of american brand (autopage) for P5.8thou, needless to say i felt im being fleeced so i walked away. earlier today, i chanced upon the internet the same brand being sold in LAcars & it cost only P4.8thou

so as a piece of advice if you dont know a shop in banawe be careful in dealing with those shops. it doesnt mean that if its from banawe its always cheap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    cheaper? i think it's the same, you just need to gas up more for the first then it will be the same. well, each to its own :D

sabagay. psychological din. hehe
    ok its lighter on the pocket

so far 4pesos/km ang fuel costing ko sa mirage ko

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    thnx, almost went to winterpine today after paying atoys shop a visit to check on the head unit model bcoz my GLX-CVT didnt came with a manual & i cant figure out how to set the clock properly, but due to a sidetrip in gilmore for some cumputer stuff i wasnt able to make it there

with atoy i was able to canvass the body kit accessory, its worth 33thou for the full package, `12.5thou for side skirt only, 7.5 thou for the rear
    Na setup ko na po yung clock ng HU para sa GLX variants. Bale press & hold niyo lang po yung "Disp" key tapos pag lumabas yung "AUX1 ON" release yung "Disp" key ten press niyo po yung volume. Then makikita niyo po na mag blink yung "Hrs" then turn niyo lang po yung volume to adjust. then press ">>|" para lumipat sa minutes.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^maraming salamat

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ganun nga talaga ata, a while ago my bro in law tried mirage acceleration capability. along edsa near rockwell he accelerated then stepped on the break due to traffic & the engine suddenly STOPPED. its very unusual for an automatic car to die down in the middle of the traffic

he almost panicked becoz the engine wont start anymore, i just shifted the gear from D to P the engine went back to life

thats the negative thing i have noticed with CVT so far
    is this the new version of engine brake in an AT? heh heh.
    no, you can't start the engine if it's in D; you have to put it in P or N or put on brakes (i think; i forget). cedia 2003 cvt..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsulover View Post
    hi can anyone confirm, magdown downpayment na akos ng mirage sa dealer ko sa qc then may customer na nagrereklamo na makalampag yung engine bay ng mirage niya. less than two weeks pa raw niya dinadrive. yung isa naman may oil leak raw sa sparkplug cap? - cguro lemon car ang nakuha... paano ba warranty pagganyan?
    The 3 cylinder engine in the Mirage inherently makes more vibration than the inline fours in other compact cars. At idle RPMs the 3 cylinder rumble might interpret be interpreted as "kalampag" by someone who's used to the smoother idle of an inline 4 engine.

As for the oil leak, something's probably just loose. Pwede dalhin yan sa casa for warranty.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Address mo lang sa dealer mo
    yun na nga un sir, d ako nirereplyan

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is this the new version of engine brake in an AT? heh heh.
    no, you can't start the engine if it's in D; you have to put it in P or N or put on brakes (i think; i forget). cedia 2003 cvt..
    ya your right the engine wont start if the gear is set in D, R, B

it will only start in P or N

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Just dropped by to claim my emergency key/holder from citimotors makati and saw a gray GLS and white GLS SE at their showroom. Mukhang madamedame na mga nagdadatingan na GLS units...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I am already seeing Mirages in Baliwag, Bulacan. I saw a blue GLS at SM Baliwag and a poging poging Silver one parked in front of a closed hardware store last saturday.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tipidpatrick View Post
    Just dropped by to claim my emergency key/holder from citimotors makati and saw a gray GLS and white GLS SE at their showroom. Mukhang madamedame na mga nagdadatingan na GLS units...
    Sir, sino po SA nyo sa Citimotors makati? Yan din kasi pina-folowup ko sa SA ko, hindi ako nabigyan ng spare key/holder. TIA.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage