New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 341 of 587 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    if it takes that long for the steering wheel to lock on one side then naturally it will take long for it to return to center
    Will it be better if the turn be only 2 and half rather than 3 and a half? Turning radius is important in maneuvering the car. You decrease the turn and the car will be more sensitive. You add more turns and the steering will be more controllable. Which do you prefer?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^thats the right thing to do, but since the steering wheel of the mirage is so light its so easy to reach the lock point. turning the steering wheel 3.5 times as compared to other car with less turn can be interpreted as it will take longer but with a responsive power assist its barely significant at all

come to think of it, turning the wheel close to lock point will only make your car turn around faster, how many occasion do we need to turn the car around when we drive? very minimal right

so this issue is very trivial as far as im concerned

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009

some mirage photography

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    mga sir na merong ng mirage na eencounter nyo na po ba habang nagdrive ung nasa review

"The problem is the steering: it’s slow, at over three and a half turns between locks, and vague, plus it's short on self-centring. Dynamically, it’s the weakest spot of the car by a distance."
    mga sirs ok lang ba yang minention nung nag review ng mirage 1.2 for UK?

thanks

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^3.5 vs 2.5 turns, 3.5 will certainly require more time, assuming both cars steering power assist have the same response time, but a 3.5turn with a more responsive power assist will certainly dispel that notion (3.5 is slower than 2.5)

its a NO BIG DEAL as far as im concerned bcoz mirage power assist in steering is very responsive. it compensates well enough for the extra turn

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    mga sirs ok lang ba yang minention nung nag review ng mirage 1.2 for UK?

thanks
    It depends on how you want to see it. Pero gaya nung nabanggit ni kisshmet sa taas, hindi naman sya issue. And hindi mo sya dapat gawing issue.

Pansin ko lang sir, parang masyado ka paranoid sa mga issues na nababasa mo dito sa thread. If I remember correctly, matagal mo na dapat nakuha yung unit mo. Kung wala ka naman maling napapansin sa drive, wag mo pilit na hanapan ng issue yung unit mo. Kung may mapansin ka na mejo kakaiba sa unit mo, i-raise mo dito para may makuha tayong inputs. Enjoyin mo lang si Mirage mo instead of worrying. Peace.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^3.5 vs 2.5 turns, 3.5 will certainly require more time, assuming both cars steering power assist have the same response time, but a 3.5turn with a more responsive power assist will certainly dispel that notion (3.5 is slower than 2.5)

its a NO BIG DEAL as far as im concerned bcoz mirage power assist in steering is very responsive. it compensates well enough for the extra turn
    I agree with you sir na it's no big deal. Matagal na din ako nagddrive and sa totoo lang, di ko binibilang kung ilang turns bago masagad yung manibela. Mas importante sakin malaman yung responsiveness ng steering when using a different car. I never noticed that issue nung nagtest drive ako ng Mirage.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Marikina-Baguio-Marikina route : Total of 621kms travelled using 1 full tank (automatic lang), and isang refuel for 9.27 liters. Best FC is 27.6 based sa mid but when I got home it says 18.9. Question is ilang km/L sya kung manual computation? Tama ba na 14 something km per liter?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    How much fuel was put in with that full tank?

621 km / (x + 9.27 L) = your fuel consumption in km/L

...where x is your full tank amount. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by makona View Post
    Guyz help pano i-set yung oras ng stereo ng GLX? I tried following yung nasa manual "Press & hold Disp key" kaso "AUX1 ON" yung lumalabas.
    Up ko lang po yung tanong ko

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage