New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 340 of 587 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^GLX-CVT, driven conservatively (below 60kph city driving)

18km/li on light to moderate traffic, driven alone, aircon set to 1
    12.77km/li on a moderate to heavy traffic, with passengers, aircon set to 2

ill try light traffic in NLEX next time

NOTE: those figures were garnered thru manual computation, that goes to show that i dont trust the car on-board fuel economy calculator that much

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    How about the CVT Mirage, kumusta kaya yung FC compared with MT.
    Check mo sir yung xls sa FB page. So far, mas maganda FC ng CVT. Though I think di pa na-l-log doon yung ibang FC data ng karamihan sa mga nakakuha dito.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sa Indonesia, puro MT Mirage yung panalo sa FE Challenge.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think the MT and CVT vehicles even out when it comes to fuel consumption. The CVT is heavier and has more parasitic drag, but it also can reach a much lower ratio for highway driving than the manual's top gear.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga Sir, ano raw yung ok na Rear Speakers upgrade for GLX units, brand & wattage, up to 2k budget.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    Mga Sir, ano raw yung ok na Rear Speakers upgrade for GLX units, brand & wattage, up to 2k budget.
    may nag post dati sa FB group nag pakabit sa banawe 1.5k yata yung price pioneer brand. ready na daw po yung mga wires sa likod

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Guyz help pano i-set yung oras ng stereo ng GLX? I tried following yung nasa manual "Press & hold Disp key" kaso "AUX1 ON" yung lumalabas.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzboy420 View Post
    Sharing this review of the new Mirage:

First drive review: Mitsubishi Mirage 3 1.2

mga sir na merong ng mirage na eencounter nyo na po ba habang nagdrive ung nasa review

"The problem is the steering: it’s slow, at over three and a half turns between locks, and vague, plus it's short on self-centring. Dynamically, it’s the weakest spot of the car by a distance."

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    mga sir na merong ng mirage na eencounter nyo na po ba habang nagdrive ung nasa review

"The problem is the steering: it’s slow, at over three and a half turns between locks, and vague, plus it's short on self-centring. Dynamically, it’s the weakest spot of the car by a distance."
    I'd say the review is spot on. The electric power steering tuning as well as the steering ratio makes the steering incredibly light but vague. This is great for city driving but would be a minus for enthusiasts as it makes Mirage feels even more "arcadey" to drive than the GD Jazz.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post

if it takes that long for the steering wheel to lock on one side then naturally it will take long for it to return to center

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage