New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 337 of 587 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    di ba parang mali na may vehicle sa harap nya as it decreases the drag?

kung ang ikakatwiran nila ay ganun sa actual phil roads, dapat medyo taasan naman nila aircon setting dahil tropical country tayo.

plus wala ako tiwala sa dti or any gov agency lol. sa mitsubishi meron

just saying.

I second this, regarding government agencies.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    di ba parang mali na may vehicle sa harap nya as it decreases the drag?

kung ang ikakatwiran nila ay ganun sa actual phil roads, dapat medyo taasan naman nila aircon setting dahil tropical country tayo.

plus wala ako tiwala sa dti or any gov agency lol. sa mitsubishi meron

just saying.
    it is understood by the informed, that these fuel efficiency figures are "for comparison purposes only". because it is confessed that most makers will want to maximize their figures also, and thus resort to unrealistic traffic and car conditions.
    for real-life figures, we must resort to folks who carefully log their fuel and travel figures thru various traffic situations.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm here right now sa baguio dala si mirage glx cvt. 4 adults, 1 toddler (270kg lahat), plus puno ang trunk ng gamit. From marikina to baguio (nlex [steady at 2k rpm], sctex [half steady at 2k rpm and half sagad breakin speed * 100kph], marcos hiway [2k-4k rpm) ang best FC ko sa MID is 20.6 km/l (ill post the pic sa FB page kasi hndi ko maaccess photobucket right now). Average speed is 80-100kph. I still have half tank of gas and kung d cguro ko masyado magiikot i can make it back to manila w/o refilling. Distanced travel is mga 280-290 kms. Kaya nman sa mga inclines pero pag sobrang steep kailangan mag shift sa "B" kaya umaabot sa 4k rpm. Satisfied mirage owner here. Ill post the maula fc computation when I got back. =)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it is understood by the informed, that these fuel efficiency figures are "for comparison purposes only". because it is confessed that most makers will want to maximize their figures also, and thus resort to unrealistic traffic and car conditions.
    for real-life figures, we must resort to folks who carefully log their fuel and travel figures thru various traffic situations.
    It's not just that; having controlled conditions also allows a fair comparison in a relatively easy way. Testing in "actual" conditions would be extremely chaotic, would require thousands of samples that would entail significant costs in order to certify actual figures.

The test methods are a tradeoff that's geared towards making comparisons between models instead of getting average figures. If car A does better than car B on a standardized test cycle (such as the mixed Euro cycle that Mitsubishi uses), then it can be said that car A is generally more efficient than car B. The actual figures of car A and car B in the "real world" would depend on so many variables like driving style, traffic and road conditions, weather, engine tuning, tyre pressures, etc.

Heck, even my daily commute in "typical" conditions varies by 10-20% tank-to-tank without me noticing any changes in driving style or traffic condition!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm here right now sa baguio dala si mirage glx cvt. 4 adults, 1 toddler (270kg lahat), plus puno ang trunk ng gamit. From marikina to baguio (nlex [steady at 2k rpm], sctex [half steady at 2k rpm and half sagad breakin speed * 100kph], marcos hiway [2k-4k rpm) ang best FC ko sa MID is 20.6 km/l (ill post the pic sa FB page kasi hndi ko maaccess photobucket right now). Average speed is 80-100kph. I still have half tank of gas and kung d cguro ko masyado magiikot i can make it back to manila w/o refilling. Distanced travel is mga 280-290 kms. Kaya nman sa mga inclines pero pag sobrang steep kailangan mag shift sa "B" kaya umaabot sa 4k rpm. Satisfied mirage owner here. Ill post the manual fc computation when I got back. =)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Aircon setting is at blower number 3 and 2 bars above sa gitna ng thermostat.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    last dec2 my mirage GLX-CVTs fuel gauge blinked, gassed up for P500 only (9.79li), noting odometer reading 399km

earlier today upon reaching tagaytay the fuel gauge blinked again, prompting me to fill up another P500 worth of gas (10.07li), odometer reading was 524km

from dec2 up to today drove conservatively, my mirage whizzed by moderate to heavy traffic (imus aguinaldo hiway, roxas boulevard, manila taft ave, sucat road) for an average fuel consumption of [(524-399)km/9.79li] = 12.77km/li

aircon always on (thermostat set in the medium to above medium position) & set to 2 most of the time, passenger load was 2 to 5 mature passengers. driven alone only in one occasion when i searched for leather1 shop & big berts auto detailing shop located in BF paranaque

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Reporting my fuel consumption =)

my FC thru manual computation = 15.97km/li

- GLX M/T
    - mixed driving condition (hi-way and city from cavite to manila)
    - experienced moderate to heavy trapik most of the time
    - average run = 62km/ day (balikan na)
    - aircon always on
    - most of the time 2 passengers ang sakay
    - not exceeding 80kph and RPM is between 2k-2.5k.

Not bad, isnt?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by a329 View Post
    Reporting my fuel consumption =)

my FC thru manual computation = 15.97km/li

- GLX M/T
    - mixed driving condition (hi-way and city from cavite to manila)
    - experienced moderate to heavy trapik most of the time
    - average run = 62km/ day (balikan na)
    - aircon always on
    - most of the time 2 passengers ang sakay
    - not exceeding 80kph and RPM is between 2k-2.5k.

Not bad, isnt?
    kung bakit kasi ang tagal tagal ng unit namin di sana makapag post na rin ng FC ko, happy na ako sa 15 sir

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Sharing this review of the new Mirage:

First drive review: Mitsubishi Mirage 3 1.2

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage