New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 326 of 587 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chewycandy View Post
    Hehehe sana nga!

Anyway, yung sinasabi nyo bang lagatok after matodo yung pagsteer sa left/right... di ba normal lang yun? Di ko alam kung bakit issue sya. May naririnig ako iniisip ko na indicator lang sya na todo na. First car so di ko alam kung may problem ba kung may ganun.
    sakay ka sa driver seat ng jeep brad, itodo mo ang kabig ng manibela, tignan ko kung hindi lumagatok yan pag sagad na

after all the steering wheel is not an infinite loop, pag sagad na ease the pressure on the steerring wheel ng tumagal ang gamit mong sasakyan

wag masyado gigil sa pagkabig ng manibela

wag masyado gigil sa pagarangkada at makukuha mo din yung advertised fuel economy number na 21km/li, baka mahigitan mo pa nga yan e

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    sakay ka sa driver seat ng jeep brad, itodo mo ang kabig ng manibela, tignan ko kung hindi lumagatok yan pag sagad na

after all the steering wheel is not an infinite loop, pag sagad na ease the pressure on the steerring wheel ng tumagal ang gamit mong sasakyan
    So normal lang pala. I thought so. Nagwonder lang ako kasi bakit big deal sa iba.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyphil View Post
    Brod , Car Plan ko yan mirage sana , limit ko sa plan is 500k for your info , ready na PO niyan company PO di yan uutangin, cash yan babayaran ng company ko , ako mag huhulog sa opis salary deduction yan, 50% subsidy pa yan .

Yun city ko car plan din yun 5 years kakatapos lang this year
    plantsa pala yun city mo brad, hindi ko maatim na bilhin yan napapangetan ako sa hitsura nyan

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyphil View Post
    Hinde ako na iingget , baka kamo na aawa hehehe. Company car plan yan bossing 50-50 sharing ng employee
    With your requirements, I think you should at least add 250k so you can get a Vios 1.3G. It has everything you need. So there's no point of you whining about this and that - given your requirements and limitations.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Using the same EU Combined Cycle test method, here is a comparison.
    All variables constant - speed, road inclination, ambient temp, fuel type, etc.

Honda Jazz A/T = 14.9 Km/L

Mitsubishi Mirage CVT = 21 Km / L

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    Parang ganyan nga yata or 31. Tapos in the real world in average, less 30% ang FC.

Kaya ng sinabi ng Mitsu na 21kmpl ang Mirage, kinompute ko na din sa 12-16 kmpl in actual/real world kasi talaga namang di nasusunod yung mismong FC as advertised e.
    Tama naman pala.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i enjoy reading this thread :D all the complaints here and there :P .. i don't own a mirage but me and kumander are planning to buy one for her..

For the segment and price point, Mirage is a good deal. Funny how others wants "all this and that" for that price.. It is more of an econo box rather than a luxury vehicle. If you want more, spend more.

Regarding FC concerns. Mitsu stating the 21km/l is just like PLDT/Gobe/Smart stating their speed of their internet is UP TO 1MBPS but in reality and all the traffic/congestion it will fall only to around 600-800kbps. Maybe Mitsu should placed the "UP TO" statement? hehehe!

I also expect Mirage in real world driving to have an average of 12-15km/l. Heck that is still a good consumption for MM traffic and way better than the Jazz ( i admit i own one ).

So for the price, I think it is a good buy..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sabawballs View Post
    i enjoy reading this thread :D all the complaints here and there :P .. i don't own a mirage but me and kumander are planning to buy one for her..

For the segment and price point, Mirage is a good deal. Funny how others wants "all this and that" for that price.. It is more of an econo box rather than a luxury vehicle. If you want more, spend more.

Regarding FC concerns. Mitsu stating the 21km/l is just like PLDT/Gobe/Smart stating their speed of their internet is UP TO 1MBPS but in reality and all the traffic/congestion it will fall only to around 600-800kbps. Maybe Mitsu should placed the "UP TO" statement? hehehe!

I also expect Mirage in real world driving to have an average of 12-15km/l. Heck that is still a good consumption for MM traffic and way better than the Jazz ( i admit i own one ).

So for the price, I think it is a good buy..
    agree! good deal talaga cya for those on a budget given the mirage's bigger engine, trunk and cabin size. As for the FC, I expect it to be lower than 21km/l but definitely higher than that of vios.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    and this thread became "caloyphil vs. mirage owners/buyers" :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

grow up :please:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sabawballs View Post
    and this thread became "caloyphil vs. mirage owners/buyers" :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

grow up :please:

I agree

Tigilan na natin yan.

sa mga owners ng Mirage, ilang liters ng synthetic oil ang kelangan ng Mirage?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage