New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 307 of 587 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    andaming contrasting reviews regarding FC. nalilito na tuloy ako because i'm also planning of purchasing a mirage. mahirap mag decide kung sino paniniwalaan dito hehe. can those people posting good/bad reviews post pics of their actual units? baka kasi yung iba eh nagbibigay ng good reviews kasi employee ng mitsu, while yung nagbibigay ng bad reviews eh employee ng competing car dealerships. kasi sa haba haba ng discussion dito regarding the mirage, mga tatlo palang ata talaga ang naka pag bigay ng "proof" that they actually own a mirage.

as the age old saying goes: PICS OR ITS ALL BS. lol
    following your logic, mitsubishi can lend their car to their employees to take pictures with

is that proof enough that the poster is not a POSER? a receipt is a better option, so go ahead & ask for the receipt

surely competitors who are bound to be affected are just around, its up to you to discern which is which

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happymeal View Post
    aamd,

I like the mirage. Even way way back before. Memories.

How about the cabin noise when running on concrete roads, is there good sound insulation like those on the Lancer, Jazz, Altis and Innova? Those four are pretty quiet inside no matter what road type you're at.

Does the car stay composed and quiet when you pass by those jagged white parallel lines on SLEX that tries to wake you up when you snooze driving at night? Can you hear only soft and muffled thud thud thud sounds when passing the concrete slab interconects?

Thanks.
    The outside noises are louder in the Mirage than the other models you mentioned. The car is smaller and most probably has less insulation. The noise is not loud enough to always call attention to it while driving, or to distract from the enjoyment of the ride altogether. Same for the highway strips, the thuds are muffled but not as much as the ther models.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    following your logic, mitsubishi can lend their car to their employees to take pictures with

is that proof enough that the poster is not a POSER? a receipt is a better option, so go ahead & ask for the receipt

surely competitors who are bound to be affected are just around, its up to you to discern which is which
    seconded everything on the internet is either real or BS, it's up to you to decided to believe it or not.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish27 View Post
    seconded everything on the internet is either real or BS, it's up to you to decided to believe it or not.
    yep, the post that's most informative so far is the one of loverlionus (tama ba yung spelling?), wherein he posted some pics of the unusual number of holeplugs under the mirage. medyo nakaka dissapoint kasi baka dun magsisimula ang mga rusts. but i'm still keen on getting one (glx m/t), im just still gathering info from actual owners kung good investment ba talaga. kaya lurk mode lang muna dito hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    andaming contrasting reviews regarding FC. nalilito na tuloy ako because i'm also planning of purchasing a mirage. mahirap mag decide kung sino paniniwalaan dito hehe. can those people posting good/bad reviews post pics of their actual units? baka kasi yung iba eh nagbibigay ng good reviews kasi employee ng mitsu, while yung nagbibigay ng bad reviews eh employee ng competing car dealerships. kasi sa haba haba ng discussion dito regarding the mirage, mga tatlo palang ata talaga ang naka pag bigay ng "proof" that they actually own a mirage.

as the age old saying goes: PICS OR ITS ALL BS. lol
    Sa Mirage Club Philipppines FB. madami na kami dun nagpopost ng kanya kanyang mirage. With actual computation pa ng FC.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce005 View Post
    Yes meron, Inside the glove box andun yung ports.. Turn on your HU and press the NAV button to go to the main menu and select USB. For the iPod intergration naman, select iPod icon from the main menu..Its in the manual This applies for the GLS HU pala..
    Wala yung samin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Wala yung samin.

sa GLX yata ay sa front yung USB port ? yung sa GLS naman ay nasa glove box, nasa bandang itaas. Magkasama yung AUX inpiut at USB input.

- - - Updated - - -

Wala yung samin.

sa GLX yata ay sa front yung USB port ? yung sa GLS naman ay nasa glove box, nasa bandang itaas. Magkasama yung AUX inpiut at USB input.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nakita ko na!.hehe. Di mo makikita kung di ka dumungaw. Di kasi naituro ng SA. Salamat!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Nakita ko na!.hehe. Di mo makikita kung di ka dumungaw. Di kasi naituro ng SA. Salamat!

Lalo na bro kung gabi at madilim, mahirap talaga makita sa una. Kung may time din magsearch sa MANUAL, makatulong din. Pero dito sa tsikot isang tanong mo lang, may sagot na agad mga owners. hehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post
    Lalo na bro kung gabi at madilim, mahirap talaga makita sa una. Kung may time din magsearch sa MANUAL, makatulong din. Pero dito sa tsikot isang tanong mo lang, may sagot na agad mga owners. hehe.
    Oo nga bro e. Wala kasi sa manual yung location ng ports.hehe. antagal ko hinahanap ung ports na yun. Ineexpect ko kasi wires on the glove box.hehe thanks! Appreciate it.

A very very conservative driving on the highway, and anticipating the traffic in the city the MID shows 22km/l on NLEX with max speed at 80kph. Drops to 19.8 as I passed thru the city to my destination. On the same route back home, the average for both trips was 19.2 km/l. The same scenario on our vios 1.5 will yield 18 km/l.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage