New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 306 of 587 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks CC:

Eco mode this also allows the mirage to achieve better fuel economy

hope MMC included power-folding side mirrors/ and headlight levelers as well for the GLS CVT/MT too many blank switches..

Inav is the supplier for GPS maps..problem is the model no. on the HU doesnt show up checked the warranty certificate its blank as well ....tsk tsk tsk!

anyone out there knows the model no. for GLS CVT HU? TIA! ;)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chewycandy View Post
    a) Wala. May indicator naman sa dashboard so ok lang ito
    b) Wala. Nice to have. Pero ok lang na wala kasi magseatbelt ka pa rin naman.
    c) Wala. Pero kapag nagstart ng sasakyan mag autolock na sya. I think yung lancer wala ring ganitong feature.
    d) Sabi sa akin ng manager ng Diamond naka undercoat at rustproof na kapag lumalabas sa planta.
    e) Wala. Para saan ba yung ECO mode?
    f) May washer naman. Screws with washer.
    g) Yes pwede update via internet. Sabi ng taga planta nung nag test drive kami
    when i test drove it i saw the eco sign also on the dashboard but it is not working. ito ang na research ko, sa mga may stop start and regenerative breaking models siya working

Mitsubishi Mirage - Mitsubishi Mirage reviews - Mitsubishi car reviews - Car reviews - Which? Car

There's a choice of 71bhp 1.0-litre and 80bhp 1.2 petrol engines. Both emit less than 100g/km on the EU test cycle, which means free car tax (VED) for owners.

Efficiency-boosting tech includes stop-start and regenerative braking, while an 'Eco Drive Assist' display on the dashboard shows drivers when they are making progress parsimoniously.

A five-speed manual gearbox is standard, with the option of an automatic continuously variable transmission (CVT) on the more powerful 1.2 engine

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    accessories are here!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sir, may chance kaya na madala dito sa Pinas yung leather seat cover na kagaya nung sa Malaysia yata?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    andaming contrasting reviews regarding FC. nalilito na tuloy ako because i'm also planning of purchasing a mirage. mahirap mag decide kung sino paniniwalaan dito hehe. can those people posting good/bad reviews post pics of their actual units? baka kasi yung iba eh nagbibigay ng good reviews kasi employee ng mitsu, while yung nagbibigay ng bad reviews eh employee ng competing car dealerships. kasi sa haba haba ng discussion dito regarding the mirage, mga tatlo palang ata talaga ang naka pag bigay ng "proof" that they actually own a mirage.

as the age old saying goes: PICS OR ITS ALL BS. lol

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aamd View Post
    Wow.

Time flies when you are having fun. i got my GLS CVT last thursday. I have been driving around the metro and some highway driving.

I got my car from Jabez Dasma Cavite. From there, my route was Cavite, SLEX, Edsa, Cubao, Fairview, QC Hall, Fairview, Makati, QC Hall, Banawe, QC Hall, NLEX, San Fernando Pampanga, Angeles City, San Fernando Pampanga, NLEX and back to QC Hall.

Monday na and may 2 bars pa.

LOAD: 4 people + 1 toddler, plenty of bags at the back, aircon always on - sometimes 1 bar, sometimes 2 bar, GPS always on, MP3 via USB always on, Tires * 32psi, loaded Caltex Gold.

MY ACTUAL READING USING THE GAUGE = 19.231 KM/L

Here is the actual photo:

Thanks.
    sir is there a USB port or iPod integration on your unit? I can't find the cable or port on ours. thanks!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chewycandy View Post
    a) Wala. May indicator naman sa dashboard so ok lang ito
    b) Wala. Nice to have. Pero ok lang na wala kasi magseatbelt ka pa rin naman.
    c) Wala. Pero kapag nagstart ng sasakyan mag autolock na sya. I think yung lancer wala ring ganitong feature.
    d) Sabi sa akin ng manager ng Diamond naka undercoat at rustproof na kapag lumalabas sa planta.
    e) Wala. Para saan ba yung ECO mode?
    f) May washer naman. Screws with washer.
    g) Yes pwede update via internet. Sabi ng taga planta nung nag test drive kami
    Very nice customer , ang bait naman sa mitshi , kontentong kontento sa binigay !!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Pre, I hope your kidnapping with biglang liko went well. Best wishes

How about the carnapping scenario, have you done experimenting up to how many meters can the carnapper drive your car if the key is not with him?

Does the engine immobilizer really kick in when the key and car are certain meters away from each other?

Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Mga kapatid,

Today we discovered this:

My wife had the keyless fob in her pocket but I was driving. Pagdating sa bahay, dahil nakaharang sa driveway our LiMo, bumaba si misis at sya na nagdrive sa LiMo para makapasok ako sa garahe.

The engine continued running despite her going our of the car.

Here is the fictional scenario : Sa isang madilim na parking lot, paglapit mo sa driver's door, a carnapper threatens you with a knife or such. He pushes the unlock button. While holding your arm, starts the engine and leaves you with the keyless fob in your pocket.

Is this just a product of my playful imagination or a loophole in the KOS?

Yung pagbaba ni misis with the fob in her pocket hindi imagination. Baka bukas mag-role play kami sa kidnapper scenario. Tuloy kami sa biglang liko wahehehe....

So, ano tingin nyo guys. Pop or Flop?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    sir is there a USB port or iPod integration on your unit? I can't find the cable or port on ours. thanks!
    Yes meron, Inside the glove box andun yung ports.. Turn on your HU and press the NAV button to go to the main menu and select USB. For the iPod intergration naman, select iPod icon from the main menu..Its in the manual This applies for the GLS HU pala..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    aamd,

I like the mirage. Even way way back before. Memories.

How about the cabin noise when running on concrete roads, is there good sound insulation like those on the Lancer, Jazz, Altis and Innova? Those four are pretty quiet inside no matter what road type you're at.

Does the car stay composed and quiet when you pass by those jagged white parallel lines on SLEX that tries to wake you up when you snooze driving at night? Can you hear only soft and muffled thud thud thud sounds when passing the concrete slab interconects?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aamd View Post
    1. This is not the final FC. Meron pang 2 bars ang gas indicator.
    2. I will compare MID FC sa manual computation ko.
    3. I arrived sa 19.231 KM/L through this computation. 100KM/5.2Liters = 19.23076923076923 KM/L

Thanks.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage