New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 301 of 587 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    too many kinks for a brand new model/car. i hope mitsu resolves the problems in the succeding batches.

Ganun yata kapag masyadong tinipid at mumurahin yun oto ?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Mga kapatid,
    Here is the fictional scenario : Sa isang madilim na parking lot, paglapit mo sa driver's door, a carnapper threatens you with a knife or such. He pushes the unlock button. While holding your arm, starts the engine and leaves you with the keyless fob in your pocket.
    to continue your scenario, continue driving the car without the electronic key, lets see how far it goes

if it gets immobilized & your partner gets to track you down & catch you, theres no need to proceed to the biglang liko anymore

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Sharing some red GLX love...
    Look at all those hole plugs!
    ngayon ko lang napansin eto ah! akala ko running board installed reverse sensor! hahaha...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish27 View Post

just sharing my miraju during our mitsulancerph november GEB
    wow!!! ang bagsik ng dating sir!!! bagay na bagay!
    black grille on white front... black low profile tires on white mags (rota?)...
    black... on white... hmmmnnn, wala bang kapatid 'yan?
    good morning mirage lovers. happy driving.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish27 View Post

just sharing my miraju during our mitsulancerph november GEB
    di ko malaman kung alin ang maganda eh yung Mirage o yung katabi niya black and white din ang theme hehehe
    Last edited by tc327; December 3rd, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis.manapat View Post
    Thanks for the update. Just curious on what the driving conditions are like average speed, total number of passengers, etc. Thanks. :-D
    Puro NLEX driving. Max speed 100kph, Min 80kph. Some city driving. The same route sa Sorento R-eVGT AWD, 8.2 L/100 km, so around 12 km/l din. Hindi mabigat ang paa ko kasi inaalalayan ko pa ang pagbreak-in sa Engine and CVT. Kaya max speed ko is 100kph lang.

Encountered another problem. Yung steering wheel whenever you turn it parang me small bit of plastic na nalalaglag laglag. Yung tumutunog sa brake na fix na. Yung backing plate nakadikit sa rotor.

With all these problems on our unit, and a FC that is slightly better than the vios 1.5 w/ 4 A/T, i'm having a sort of buyer's remorse. Sana talaga pinilit ko na mag-fiesta or swift sister ko.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    kamusta na po mga mirage owners any new learnings or up to date notes for GLS-CVT?

thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpanday View Post
    Bossing, saan po ninyo pinamodify ung grille?
    actually bro sa friendly neighborhood sticker / decal installer lang nag request lang ako sa kanya na lagyan ng matte black sticker yung bumper

Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    wow!!! ang bagsik ng dating sir!!! bagay na bagay!
    black grille on white front... black low profile tires on white mags (rota?)...
    black... on white... hmmmnnn, wala bang kapatid 'yan?
    good morning mirage lovers. happy driving.
    thank you sir! previously naka bronze rota grid ako, pero di nagustuhan ni inay, kaya white rota realites ang pinalit

Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    di ko malaman kung alin ang maganda eh yung Mirage o yung katabi niya black and white din ang theme hehehe
    thanks sir!

mirage guys! please like facebook.com/stivoracing

we might just develop new mufflers and other parts for our mivec machines if there is a demand for them

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Puro NLEX driving. Max speed 100kph, Min 80kph. Some city driving. The same route sa Sorento R-eVGT AWD, 8.2 L/100 km, so around 12 km/l din. Hindi mabigat ang paa ko kasi inaalalayan ko pa ang pagbreak-in sa Engine and CVT. Kaya max speed ko is 100kph lang.

Encountered another problem. Yung steering wheel whenever you turn it parang me small bit of plastic na nalalaglag laglag. Yung tumutunog sa brake na fix na. Yung backing plate nakadikit sa rotor.

With all these problems on our unit, and a FC that is slightly better than the vios 1.5 w/ 4 A/T, i'm having a sort of buyer's remorse. Sana talaga pinilit ko na mag-fiesta or swift sister ko.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    have you tried checking your tire pressure sir? is it inflated at the recommended psi?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpanday View Post
    From my limited understanding, the FOB uses short range radio transmitter that is effective from 5 to 20 meters (depending on the manufacturer and existing laws in a country).

In the case of the Mirage, it comes with an engine immobilizer so as soon as hindi na nade-detect ng car ung FOB eh mamamatay na ito.
    From our personal experience, once umaandar na ang engine, if you move away the key, the engine continues to run but a warning indicator shows that the key is indeed away. A carnapper or holdupper would not mind such an indicator.

This morning we did the test. I held the key beside the car. Wife pretended to be carnapper. Of course she was able to unlock the door. Entering the car she was unable to start the engine. The fob had to be within the frame of the driver door to be able to start the engine.

Kahit naman anong klase ng security pag natutukan ka ng knife or gun madadrive na nila palayo as long as they have the key.

Ang pinagkaiba lang dito sa ordinary mechanical key, alisin mo sya, patay engine. Somehow if the KOS is moved outside the car, dapat yata mamatay engine. Logical? or am I missing some Japanese reasoning for this?
    Last edited by vivafoxpro; December 3rd, 2012 at 11:29 AM.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage