New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 300 of 587 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    too many kinks for a brand new model/car. i hope mitsu resolves the problems in the succeding batches.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sir kamusta na po ung mga nakakuha n ng GLS-CVT? any comments tips and new things that you are learning or any problems thanks

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    GLS CVT FC , mostly Highway.

1st Fulltank , odo* 276km - 12.25 km/l
    2nd Fulltank, odo* 577km - 12.76 km/l

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the update. Just curious on what the driving conditions are like average speed, total number of passengers, etc. Thanks. :-D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010

just sharing my miraju during our mitsulancerph november GEB

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish27 View Post

just sharing my miraju during our mitsulancerph november GEB
    Bossing, saan po ninyo pinamodify ung grille?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Mga kapatid,

Today we discovered this:

My wife had the keyless fob in her pocket but I was driving. Pagdating sa bahay, dahil nakaharang sa driveway our LiMo, bumaba si misis at sya na nagdrive sa LiMo para makapasok ako sa garahe.

The engine continued running despite her going our of the car.

Here is the fictional scenario : Sa isang madilim na parking lot, paglapit mo sa driver's door, a carnapper threatens you with a knife or such. He pushes the unlock button. While holding your arm, starts the engine and leaves you with the keyless fob in your pocket.

Is this just a product of my playful imagination or a loophole in the KOS?

Yung pagbaba ni misis with the fob in her pocket hindi imagination. Baka bukas mag-role play kami sa kidnapper scenario. Tuloy kami sa biglang liko wahehehe....

So, ano tingin nyo guys. Pop or Flop?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyphil View Post
    Medyo napapansin ko dumadami na yun depensa ng mga owners bakit di umaabot yun FC as per Mitshi advertisement expectation. Ano ba talaga ang lagay ,mga mirage owners ???????? Parang nag dududda na ako kasi sa mga nakikita kong FC test. 21 km per liter ba talaga o gimmick lang??

Please post all your latest FC now no if and buts , actual on Philippine roads . We get the average then as a whole.

Maybe , we can post 2 set of FC : City Driving and Hiway Driving
    Yung kotse mo Sir, anong brand at model? Ano naman ang claimed FC nya kumpara sa nakukuha mo?

IMHO, lahat ng brand, they claim their FC based on ideal laboratory conditions. Ang city sa Japan hindi gaya ng city natin. Ang city mo hindi gaya ng city ko. Ang driving mo hindi gaya ng driving ko.

If you conclude that 21 promised vs my 17 actual is a gimmick, then lahat ng brand gimmick na rin.

Fish tayo!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Mga kapatid,

Today we discovered this:

My wife had the keyless fob in her pocket but I was driving. Pagdating sa bahay, dahil nakaharang sa driveway our LiMo, bumaba si misis at sya na nagdrive sa LiMo para makapasok ako sa garahe.

The engine continued running despite her going our of the car.

Here is the fictional scenario : Sa isang madilim na parking lot, paglapit mo sa driver's door, a carnapper threatens you with a knife or such. He pushes the unlock button. While holding your arm, starts the engine and leaves you with the keyless fob in your pocket.

Is this just a product of my playful imagination or a loophole in the KOS?

Yung pagbaba ni misis with the fob in her pocket hindi imagination. Baka bukas mag-role play kami sa kidnapper scenario. Tuloy kami sa biglang liko wahehehe....

So, ano tingin nyo guys. Pop or Flop?
    From my limited understanding, the FOB uses short range radio transmitter that is effective from 5 to 20 meters (depending on the manufacturer and existing laws in a country).

In the case of the Mirage, it comes with an engine immobilizer so as soon as hindi na nade-detect ng car ung FOB eh mamamatay na ito.

10. Join Date
    May 2005

Oh no ! too bad

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage