New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 296 of 587 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aamd View Post
    2. Nung napadaan ako sa Mitsubishi commonwealth biglang nag beep yung alarm ng 3 or 4 times.. i do not know if may sensor ang bawat mitsubishi dealer or napatiyempo lang siguro na may interference. naka on yung gps ko. It alarmed 3 times with 3 or 4 beeps. I checked naman the placing of the KEY and sa tabi lang naman sya ng key cradle.
    Yung #2, nangyari din sa akin and walang mitsu dealer sa area. sinabi ko na sa SA ko and no idea sya kung bakit.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    sir ano po maadvice? hanggang kelan po dapat i stop ung break-in thanks
    Sabi sa akin ng SA, sa planta nakabreak in na. Nakahang daw yung mga kotse tapos pinapaandar yung gulo pero di nakakabit yung odometer.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hello Mirage forumers, bago lang ako join dito. Taga gensan ako and received our mirage glx m/t last Nov. 27. The dealer is Peak Motors Manila Bay. I am very satisfied with their service specially the lady sales executive. Nagpa reserved ako Oct. 31 when our familyI were in Manila at the last working hour of 6pm and paid Php 10k reservation fee. Would like to share my FC experience. Before the trip nag full tank ako, and got a total trip reading of 179km, then nag refuel ako at umabot ng 8.6liters. At an average, I got 20.81 km/l on I can say 95% highway and 5% city drive. My highway driving speed (low of 80 and high of 120) kapag maluwang ang road. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ^Break-in ng walang load kasi nakaangat? Grabe naman I don't think ginagawa nila yun. Critical lang naman sa break-in is hanggang maka 5000km after non ok na. Pero kung mag fully synthethic oil ka better do it on the 10000km or 15000km checkup. Mineral oil lang muna during break-in period. Warm-up mo muna ang engine kahit mga 3 to 4 minutes. Naka idiot temp light ba ang Mirage like vios?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chewycandy View Post
    Sabi sa akin ng SA, sa planta nakabreak in na. Nakahang daw yung mga kotse tapos pinapaandar yung gulo pero di nakakabit yung odometer.

Eh??? easier for them to unplug the odometer.

Someone might be pulling your eggs...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    ^Break-in ng walang load kasi nakaangat? Grabe naman I don't think ginagawa nila yun. Critical lang naman sa break-in is hanggang maka 5000km after non ok na. Pero kung mag fully synthethic oil ka better do it on the 10000km or 15000km checkup. Mineral oil lang muna during break-in period. Warm-up mo muna ang engine kahit mga 3 to 4 minutes. Naka idiot temp light ba ang Mirage like vios?
    sir ano po ung idiot temp light? tyaka po mga sir dapat po ba kapag brand new ung car 3 minutes to 5 minutes after you start the engine that is the time you do driving?

thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    Please correct me if i'm wrong...pag nakabitin ang sasakyan (tires not touching the ground) and walang differential lock yung differential...that would mean one tire would spin opposite the other one. ex. front wheel drive, front right tire may spin forward while the left front tire will spin backward. I agree, i don't think gagawin nila yun...hehe...doesn't make sense to me...although i'm not a car expert din naman...haha...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Break in no longer applies to today's cars. Here's what I do:

1. Drive as you would normally do.
    2. Do not over rev the engine, ie. 5,000 rpm and higher
    3. Follow the PMS schedule and scope.

Not really an expert but you'd be pretty safe with this.

What the SA may have been saying about the break in in the plant, where the wheels are running, would be at the wheel alignment test. But the odometer is already attached in this case. The car also undergoes several tests where it needs to run, like suspension checks etc. At regular intervals, a car is selected for a road test where it goes a longer distance than the regular test. That's why sometimes a new car has a higher km reading out of the casa, say ~50 kms from the normal ~10+kms.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    sir ano po ung idiot temp light? tyaka po mga sir dapat po ba kapag brand new ung car 3 minutes to 5 minutes after you start the engine that is the time you do driving?

thanks
    Yung temp light kapalit ng temp gauge. Imbes na nakikita mong tumataas yung temp, ilaw na lang makikita mo, pag pula na overheat ka na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kumusta na po FC? mukang sa una di masyado nagustuhan...calculate FC na in detail isa po ako sa nag aabang hehehehe...unfair naman kasi if ikumpara ang FC sa eon...

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage