New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 294 of 587 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    sir ano pa po maadvice nyo for GLS-CVT owner bakit po as much as possible avoid bumper to bumper?

thanks po
    bumper to bumper traffic condition will surely drag down your fuel efficiency numbers

travel light, thats another advice i could give to reach the potential maximal fuel efficiency of your mirage

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sir ano pa po maadvice nyo for GLS-CVT owner bakit po as much as possible avoid bumper to bumper?

thanks po
    It's just the way it is for any car; if you're standing still in traffic you're burning fuel going nowhere - i.e. 0 km/L.

sir calix if the KOS is with you will the car automatically locks if you go away?

thanks
    Nope. You still have to press the lock button on the remote or alternately the button on the door if the key is nearby.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sir calix if the KOS is with you will the car automatically locks if you go away?

thanks
    yes after 30 sec. that is if the ETACS of the Thailand version of Mirage is the same of what the we have here in Ph, watch this video

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sir calix thanks yung sa inyo po ba GLS-CVT?

sa mga GLS-CVT owner na test nyo na po ba ung video na mag lolock sya within 20 seconds? thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012

sa mga GLS-CVT owner na test nyo na po ba ung video na mag lolock sya within 20 seconds? thanks
    wala pa unit ko, GLS M/T

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mga bro, I am just wondering, hindi kaya delikado ang KOS feature ng mirage if you are around the area in which the sensor is detected by the car tapos may mag bukas ng kotse mo and take your valuables and worst, your car?

Example: If you are in a coffee shop and you are seated near the parking area, and somebody would sneak into your car.

Gaano po ba ka layo ang range ng key sensor?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by khomaigz View Post
    Mga bro, I am just wondering, hindi kaya delikado ang KOS feature ng mirage if you are around the area in which the sensor is detected by the car tapos may mag bukas ng kotse mo and take your valuables and worst, your car?

Example: If you are in a coffee shop and you are seated near the parking area, and somebody would sneak into your car.

Gaano po ba ka layo ang range ng key sensor?
    hi sir kailangan po is 70 cm it means an arms lenght lang ang mayhawak ng KOS pag malayo na dun hinde na magwowork....thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hi sir kailangan po is 70 cm it means an arms lenght lang ang mayhawak ng KOS pag malayo na dun hinde na magwowork....thanks
    Awesome! Thank you so much, sir!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    yes after 30 sec. that is if the ETACS of the Thailand version of Mirage is the same of what the we have here in Ph, watch this video

Quick question po sa mga GLS owners...if the engine is running...kunwari traffic...if the person outside presses the button on the door, will the locks open? if it does, that would be a security issue...sa C5 pag natutunan ito ng mga batang nagbubukas ng kotse sabay nakaw ng gamit at takbo...(forgot what they call those kids)...please let us know...hindi ko natest ito during the test drive...ngayon ko lang naisip. hehe...

Thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Naglolock siya.

The programming of the locally installed alarm sucks. It is similar to the ones found in the Montero. But i dont know if it behaves the same as in the mirage. I will try to reprogram it. If not, i will disable it.

The culprit is when you are inside the car and lock the doors. Once you lock the driver door from the inside with engine off, it will arm the alarm. So in order for you to go out, you must press the unlock in the remote first or else, it will alarm.

Lock the drivers door from the inside with engine off, the alarm will be armed, start the engine, then the alarm is still armed. The LED blinks while driving, opening the door while the engine is running, it will still alarm. The worst part is, since the remote keys doesnt function when the vehicle is ON, you have to shut it down first, then press unlock to stop the alarm. Then start the engine once again.

The present configuration sucks bigtime. Not to mention it is Scandalous to the public or neighbors specially if the owner have no idea how to turn it off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ratchet23; December 1st, 2012 at 12:39 AM.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage