New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 293 of 587 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    to those expecting for their unit & fuel economy is your primary concern, its worth the wait after all patience is a virtue

to those who are still skeptical, well its still worth the wait

to dispel the doubt cast with the mirage i advise those who will get their unit not to gas up until the fuel gauge blinks then check your odometer, the higher the kilometer reading is a good sign that that car will send you far for a few liters of gas fed into it

let us know how far you go with the casa pre-loaded fuel

mine had 33km in the odometer in the casa, when the fuel gauge blinked & i reached the gas station, my odometer reading was 110km. that registered 77 (110-33)km with casa filled fuel

on a final note please avoid bumper to bumper traffic on your initial run with your mirage & GOOD LUCK to future owners of the mirage

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Siguro its better also to try different Petrol brands with the same RON like for example first full tank go to Petron XCS, then 2nd Shell Fuel Save and 3rd Caltex Gold. All of those have 95 octane rating. Baka may difference din sa FC. just a thought

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys tanong ko lang ano mga accessories kinuha nyo ! di pa kasi ako makapile

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glennba View Post
    Maka-18km/l lang ako sa GLS CVT, masaya nako. Times 3 na yun ng current FC ko. :P

Tagal ng unit ko from Citimotors Makati. Nakakainis! Hehe. Very confident mangako during early reservation period na mabibigyan daw agad ako after launching. Tinawagan ko kahapon, December pa daw ma-r-release (and wala pa tentative date).
    same here sir, sabi ni SA available daw agad ung unit ang dami nga namang naka display ng nagpunta kami ni misis. after aprobal ng loan he said 1st week daw ng december well, what to do ika nga kondi mag antay makati citimotors din kami sir.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Wala pa rin accesories sa dealer dito sa amin. Sa palagay nyo sa Banawe QC, kelan magkakaroon ng accesories?, and hows the pricing compare to casa.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mirage CVT in city driving 12km-14km is good enough.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Our Mirage unit, newly washed and waxed. It's a GLS MT:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wutangclan_79 View Post
    Guys tanong ko lang ano mga accessories kinuha nyo ! di pa kasi ako makapile
    GLX AT kami: Window visor, rear door garnish, luggage tray (not cargo cover)

Asked the SA about: GLS mags, cargo cover, fog lights....these may not be classified as accessories but as "parts" since they are standard in the GLS.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    to those expecting for their unit & fuel economy is your primary concern, its worth the wait after all patience is a virtue

to those who are still skeptical, well its still worth the wait

to dispel the doubt cast with the mirage i advise those who will get their unit not to gas up until the fuel gauge blinks then check your odometer, the higher the kilometer reading is a good sign that that car will send you far for a few liters of gas fed into it

let us know how far you go with the casa pre-loaded fuel

mine had 33km in the odometer in the casa, when the fuel gauge blinked & i reached the gas station, my odometer reading was 110km. that registered 77 (110-33)km with casa filled fuel

on a final note please avoid bumper to bumper traffic on your initial run with your mirage & GOOD LUCK to future owners of the mirage
    sir ano pa po maadvice nyo for GLS-CVT owner bakit po as much as possible avoid bumper to bumper?

thanks po

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    Sa normal operation of Mitsu ETACS, the car won't lock if you accidentally leave the KOS key inside the car.
    sir calix if the KOS is with you will the car automatically locks if you go away?

thanks

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage