New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 292 of 587 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by saintbodhisatva View Post
    This is already good news for me, 18km/l is what I was expecting in real usage. I hope my unit comes out the same if not better )
    Wow! 18 km/L!!!
    That's very good news! :clap1:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis.manapat View Post
    Wow! 18 km/L!!!
    That's very good news! :clap1:
    Maka-18km/l lang ako sa GLS CVT, masaya nako. Times 3 na yun ng current FC ko. :P

Tagal ng unit ko from Citimotors Makati. Nakakainis! Hehe. Very confident mangako during early reservation period na mabibigyan daw agad ako after launching. Tinawagan ko kahapon, December pa daw ma-r-release (and wala pa tentative date).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Taken last week at the end of the Skyway going down to Buendia.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Bago po ang lahat, maraming salamat sa mga nag popost dito sa thread, it really helped people like me to decide if we would buy a mirage or not.

Magtatanong lang po sana related sa mga possible car upgrade mula sa dealer:
    [1] Instead of a 3M tint, may option po ba for an upgrade to a V Kool tint?
    [2] Kung hindi po available ung power folding side mirror kahit sa GLS model, available po ba ito as an upgrade?
    [3] Since several people have mentioned na mahina busina that comes with the default package, puede ko po ba palitan ung busina?

I'm planning po kasi to buy a mirage at the expense of my company and the company is willing to pay for a good amount for upgrades and accessories as long as it is part of the car purchase.

Salamat po sa mga mag rereply. ^_^

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glennba View Post
    Maka-18km/l lang ako sa GLS CVT, masaya nako. Times 3 na yun ng current FC ko. :P

Tagal ng unit ko from Citimotors Makati. Nakakainis! Hehe. Very confident mangako during early reservation period na mabibigyan daw agad ako after launching. Tinawagan ko kahapon, December pa daw ma-r-release (and wala pa tentative date).
    Wag kase naniniwala agad :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Wag kase naniniwala agad :D
    Actually, wala din naman choice. Decided na naman talaga ako sa Mirage last time. :P ayos lang yan, darating din yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My in-law's unit was released today. We made the reservation the week before Oct. 31, with the SA's commitment to deliver till the end of November. Two weeks ago was disappointed when the SA advised that it may be delayed to early Dec. Regular follow ups made them target the end of November again. A follow up yesterday got a reply that It was not yet released. The SA then called this morning to say that the unit was available. Rushed to the dealer with the cash payment, arrived at around 3:30, unit released at around 6:00 pm. The tint was being applied when we arrived. It was then washed, waxed with a liquid polish by hand, applied with tire black, and finally filled with P 500 worth of gas (3 bars in the fuel gauge).

Car wash, a detailer's nightmare:

Ready for release:

Look at what they have, check out what's below the GLS emblem:

According the SA it's a "special edition", two tone interiors, different seat cover, exclusive to the white color. For the same GLS price.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    V-Kool is available only at selected dealers form other makes (Ford for example), you may need to ask if any Mitsubishi dealers have it

[2] Kung hindi po available ung power folding side mirror kahit sa GLS model, available po ba ito as an upgrade?
    Again this can be answered by the dealer. I asked about adding the cargo cover, mags, and fog lights to the GLX model. The reply was "we'll check sir". Since this is anew model, all these parts may be available as add ons after a few months.

[3] Since several people have mentioned na mahina busina that comes with the default package, puede ko po ba palitan ung busina?
    Pwede sir, the dealers have other horns as accessories, or even the horns of the other models, say a Montero for example. If outside the casa, confirm with the dealer if it will void the warranty.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    V-Kool is available only at selected dealers form other makes (Ford for example), you may need to ask if any Mitsubishi dealers have it

Again this can be answered by the dealer. I asked about adding the cargo cover, mags, and fog lights to the GLX model. The reply was "we'll check sir". Since this is anew model, all these parts may be available as add ons after a few months.

Pwede sir, the dealers have other horns as accessories, or even the horns of the other models, say a Montero for example. If outside the casa, confirm with the dealer if it will void the warranty.
    Thank you

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post

Ready for release:

nacover yung likod, nagmukhang grandis :D

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage