New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 208 of 587 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi, lurker lang ako dito lately. Kakagaling ko lang sa MOA site. Here are some pics

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Tested the green GLS CVT twice kasi onti palang tao kanina.
    •2-tone ang interior pero sa PH all black daw sabi nung nag assist sa test drive. May limited 2-tone units daw pero sa white lang. Forgot the name of the guy.
    • GPS was working!
    • test drive area was the length of MOA back area lang, from the tent area hanggang sa pa U-turn before makarating 1-esplanade

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bummerlou View Post
    Tested the GLS CVT twice hehe kasi onti palang tao kanina.
    • GPS was working!
    • test drive area was the length of MOA back area lang, from the tent area hanggang sa pa U-turn before makarating 1-esplanade
    hows trhe ride?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    parang bagal acceleration ng CVT, well fuel economy naman talaga habol. Ok naman kung relax kalang mag drive, hindi ganun ka-noticeable ang changing ng gears kasi nga CVT. The test drive period is so short para na sulit mo talaga.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bummerlou View Post
    parang bagal acceleration ng CVT, well fuel economy naman talaga habol. Ok naman kung relax kalang mag drive, hindi ganun ka-noticeable ang changing ng gears kasi nga CVT. The test drive period is so short para na sulit mo talaga.
    Thank you, may mga floormats na ba or paper pa lang? hows the revving and the first impression for a 3 cylinder engine?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Manual fold lang daw yung side mirror?? Can anyone confirm this??

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Is there a way to confirm the advertised 21km/L at the MOA Area now? I think it's the major deal breaker here...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post
    hows trhe ride?
    Pretty good. I found it to be at least at par with my mom's GD Jazz. Quieter too, but the test car had 40km on it while the Jazz has 60000km.

Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post
    hows the revving and the first impression for a 3 cylinder engine?
    The engine is quite refined and you barely hear it at city driving speeds (1.5k - 2.5k RPM). There is a very subtle but noticeable vibration of the steering wheel at idle which seems to be a characteristic of three banger cars (our Charade does this too). If you're used to driving, say, a Crosswind you'd hardly mind. :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    may floormats marked mirage. Sana pala natry ko yung manual.. honestly i'm no pro pagdating sa technical parts pero as for the CVT i tried to floor the gas quickly nung naka stop at may lag yung reaction, well typical reaction i get from all other automatic cars i've driven.

1st test drive 3 people including me.. 2nd test drive 4 na kami, overall ok naman di naman hirap. I saw a group of big people nag test drive mukhang hindi naman masama experience nila. mitsu guy said the CVT disengages or disconnects something (the gears not sure) pag naka Drive mode ka tapos full stop ka lang like wating for the stop light, saves on gas something... yun mararamdaman mo nag disengage.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage