New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 587 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mga sir, launching event and concert lng ata mismo yung bukas no test drive daw. Sa saturday and sunday pa daw may test drive. Sabi pwede lng daw istart yung sasakyan. Sana naman may test drive na bukas para isang puntahan na lang.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    Well, actually I am so disappointed on how they stripped the GLX Philippine version, it has no dignity at all, so cheap looking. Can you see how did they messed that rear seat.

This is a broad daylight robbery. As I see it, the GLX buyers are subsidizing the upgrades on the GLS. I am going to refund my reservation fee. There are lot better cars out there in the market or that will be launch soon.
    ako din nag-iisip kung mag rerefund din

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    expected naman na yung features ng GLX even if the actual unit is not here. Sabi nga nung mga Philippines writers na nagpunta at nag-test drive sa Thailand, The mirage the will be launch in Ph is more or less have the same specs with the Thai version.

GLS FTW!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Yan po bang white GLX ay yung for display nila , or is it one of their GLX allocations. Pwede na yan irelease sa customer, hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ok to a...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    ok to a...
    *PIMS po yan last August, naka foil wrap, magkano kaya pagawa nyan? Then yung mags ang mahal nyan, hehe.

Red color daw yata yung true color nyan and naka LHD pa yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babam31 View Post
    Yan po bang white GLX ay yung for display nila , or is it one of their GLX allocations. Pwede na yan irelease sa customer, hehe.
    tol full ata inbox mo

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    With the pics and data (as of now), can someone summarize the differences between the GLX and the GLS? and will the 90k difference be worth it?
    here's my summary and comments: 1. Mags 2. KOS 3. Spoiler 4. Touchscreen audio 5. power windows (back) 6. power side mirrors 7. colored door handles & mirrors 8. chrome borders interior (steering etc.) 8.60-40 fold backseats 9. foglamps 10. ABS with EBD 11. additional airbag (passenger's side)

I think the GLX's still worth the buck. All the additional features can be added by the owner and he can choose what to add for 90k. Its still the same 1.2 mivec engine and body, so for 550k, the GLX is still my choice. (the GLS' KOS still rocks)

The Thai GLX has some added features because it cost more 460,000 Baht (approx. PhP 621,000 at P1 = THB 1.35). I think what Mistu Philippines did was to remove alot of accessories to lower the cost so that it could compete with either Picanto, eon, i10 etc. Its a marketing strategy that could either work for them (low price) or against them (less features). What I hate is the fact that MPC told Topgear Ph that the Thai Mirage will almost be the same as the Phil. Mirage, which is not the case (for GLX). Well, this is just my opinion as of today. We will know everything by tom.

Any comments?

P.S. See you tom at the concert.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    tol full ata inbox mo
    nagdelete na ko, pero di pa naman daw full eh, baka may error na naman si tsikot.

*wmd
    sa FB mirage PH na lang tol! may error nga PM dito as of now.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    The Thai GLX has some added features because it cost more 460,000 Baht (approx. PhP 621,000 at P1 = THB 1.35). I think what Mistu Philippines did was to remove alot of accessories to lower the cost so that it could compete with either Picanto, eon, i10 etc. Its a marketing strategy that could either work for them (low price) or against them (less features). What I hate is the fact that MPC told Topgear Ph that the Thai Mirage will almost be the same as the Phil. Mirage, which is not the case (for GLX). Well, this is just my opinion as of today. We will know everything by tom.
    Actually, they are similar in spec, just designated differently. Our GLX is closer to Thailand's GL in both specs and price, except our GLX gets hub caps and has a CVT option.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage