New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 587 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kEnIcHi2905 View Post
    asx gls se at lancer ex 1.6 glx at

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    nice. thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mitsubishi Mirage Club Philippines

- Just opened the group, but would prefer someone more knowledgeable to become admin.

Perhaps here we can compile the things that are certain about the Mirage (make, color, prices, etc.) so it'd be easy for newcomers to see the pertinent information at hand. Then just update the information as we go on.

*calix: mag-admin ka :P

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazeru View Post
    Mitsubishi Mirage Club Philippines

- Just opened the group, but would prefer someone more knowledgeable to become admin.

Perhaps here we can compile the things that are certain about the Mirage (make, color, prices, etc.) so it'd be easy for newcomers to see the pertinent information at hand. Then just update the information as we go on.

*calix: mag-admin ka :P
    +1 vote for calix as admin. :p

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    well yun yung sabi ng customer service sa newmirage.ph kanina nung tumawag ako... pede ilipat without affecting the reservation at 40K promo discount.

Sa PIMS ako nagpa-reserve last August, I am one of the few na nauna sa pila. Sa dealer ako nagbayad ng 10K pero kay Mitsubishi ko mismo pinasa yung reservation during that time. So kung lilipat ako, paper works na lang yun malamang ng dealers since it will be unfair for me na pipila uli ako sa dulo. my 2 cents
    hindi ka ba nag-online registration?

there are 2 things about online registration, one is entitlement for the 25+15 promo, the other is the queue sequence for a particular dealership

online registration put in the dealership name & SA name to keep things in order. so right now you are queued in diamond motors valle verde, should you decide to transfer make sure your new SA can put you ahead of the queue with your new dealership otherwise you will wait for the rest of those ahead in line to be served

the manufacturer doesnt care whether you transfer from one dealership to another, they will not lose anything, all mitsu dealers take their items from them. its diamond motors who stand to lose from your transfer & they wont make it easy for citimotors to get the unit initially reserved for you, they will simply take you out from their queue & sell it to other diamond motors buyers.

they may sell the same products but they are still competitors because they are of different management

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    well yun yung sabi ng customer service sa newmirage.ph kanina nung tumawag ako... pede ilipat without affecting the reservation at 40K promo discount.

Sa PIMS ako nagpa-reserve last August, I am one of the few na nauna sa pila. Sa dealer ako nagbayad ng 10K pero kay Mitsubishi ko mismo pinasa yung reservation during that time. So kung lilipat ako, paper works na lang yun malamang ng dealers since it will be unfair for me na pipila uli ako sa dulo. my 2 cents
    kaya nga sir medyo nakakalito. advice ko lang sir, mas maganda siguro kung maasikaso mo agad yung paglipat before magkalabasan ng unit. para malaman mo na agad kung ano mga dapat gawin at mailipat ng planta yung reservation mo to other dealer. sa dealer po kasi pumapasok ang reservation fee, hindi sa planta. kaya paano kaya nila gagawan ng remedyo yung paglipat ng reservation mo.

kung mangyari nga po na maging hindi masyadong hassle yung paglipat, paki-post po dito para malaman din ng iba na magbabalak din lumipat.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    hindi ka ba nag-online registration?

there are 2 things about online registration, one is entitlement for the 25+15 promo, the other is the queue sequence for a particular dealership

online registration put in the dealership name & SA name to keep things in order. so right now you are queued in diamond motors valle verde, should you decide to transfer make sure your new SA can put you ahead of the queue with your new dealership otherwise you will wait for the rest of those ahead in line to be served

the manufacturer doesnt care whether you transfer from one dealership to another, they will not lose anything, all mitsu dealers take their items from them. its diamond motors who stand to lose from your transfer & they wont make it easy for citimotors to get the unit initially reserved for you, they will simply take you out from their queue & sell it to other diamond motors buyers.

they may sell the same products but they are still competitors because they are of different management
    eto pa isang nakikita kong problema. kaya nakakalito talaga. buti nasabi na ni sir.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Guys newbie on the forum.. I am planning to get my first car, nakikita ko dito sa mga forums na mukang ok nga si mirage.. Gls m/t gray yung Kinuha ko bagay kya dun yung te37 na 16inch mags? Tapos San ba maganda magpagawa ng sound system? Tsaka Anu ba talaga pinaka sulit po yung gls po or glx? Sana matulungan nyo po ko.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    yung antenna ba pwedeng mapalitan? o fixed na talaga sya?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chewycandy View Post
    yung antenna ba pwedeng mapalitan? o fixed na talaga sya?
    Pwede naman yan palitan kung gugustuhin talaga.
    Personally, di ko na ikakabit yung akin, siguradong mawawala lang yun sa parking. hehe. Kung madalas naman FM or MP3 pinapakinggan mo, di mo need yung antenna.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    kailan ba dadating ito mirage, i can't wait kung ano maging reaction sa price ng Hyundai EON :imsorry:

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage