New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 164 of 587 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    sure confirmed by my boss. also about the color availability GLS is the only variant that has lemonade Yellow, Pop green medium bluemica
    Bro confirmed it by yourself baka lang mali yung information.

yung sa mga advanced dealer spec sheet ng mirage yung GLX front lang power windows and so far wala pang changes dun sa unang nilabas na specs ng mitsu.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    sure confirmed by my boss. also about the color availability GLS is the only variant that has lemonade Yellow, Pop green medium bluemica
    Ok yan kung all power windows ang GLX.

My SA confirmed na all power 4 windows ang GLX as well as 2 airbags!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    no sir the old 40k discount is wala na hanganng 31 so this is the new offer for those who plan to purchase the mirage Nov 1 - until now. our new offer is still good as i can still give a competitive freebies note that only first 1000units are priced with our introductory price after those allocation mitsubishi philippines might put up an increase in srp. THANKS more power tsikot mitsubishi forum
    Kaya naman pala add 20K discount, para pala yan sa mga magpapareserve pa lang. Pero yun nga lang may price increase yata sa susunod.

ha ha ha what happen to MMPC
    look New Mitsubishi Mirage
    there is no extension until Nov 16
    Bakit kaya? baka nacount na nila ang allocation for 1st & 2nd batch units. Baka sumobra na, hehe. Or the DTI did not allow that.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    ha ha ha what happen to MMPC
    look New Mitsubishi Mirage
    there is no extension until Nov 16
    I also noticed that pabago bago

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    I also noticed that pabago bago
    siguro mga nagbabasa rin mga yan dito sa thread na to

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji Young View Post
    Mirage Sedan ala vios at monty hehe pero photochoped lang ito hindi pa ito oficial ano tigin niyo gyus kasi ang Dahon Brio may sedan na
    Di nga lang dadalhin dito yung Honda Brio, as what i've read from other forums.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So who is going?

Mitsubishi's all-new Mirage is finally ready to come out on November 16

At last, Mitsubishi's long-awaited all-new Mirage is finally ready to come out in public. And what better way to mark the subcompact's arrival by throwing it an awesome party. Ladies and gentlemen, you're invited to a night filled with fun and music as Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC) holds the Mirage Music Festival at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on November 16, 2012.

And if you don't know what the rave is all about yet, MMPC is also holding a Mirage Expo where you can get up close and personal, and test drive the all-new Mirage and other Mitsubishi models from November 16 to 18 at the same venue.

CLICK LINK FOR MORE: Mitsubishi's all-new Mirage is finally ready to come out on November 16
    source: Kotse.com

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mukhang pang bagets lang yung concert hehe, pero yung mga premyo sa raffle ok yun ah. Di ko sure kung sa Nov 17 or 18 ko makapunta for test drive .

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    gusto ko punta jan sa mirage music festival para makapagtest drive din...

yun new mirage kasing size ata ng gen 1 honda jazz...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    May agent Valle Verde called earlier, confirming that the 15K (supposedly for free Mirsu Acces) can be for the ff;

1) TPL and LTO

or

2) in-house Insurance

Medyo disappointed sa offer, any of you who reserved on their Valle Verde Branch got the same?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage