New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 587 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by noob*cars View Post
    eto pala nakita ko sa internet (NEW_MIRAGE/MITSUBISHI) - na sa 19.53km/l pala yung ave FC ng 1.0 CVT variant sa japan... i think this is city driving... not sure if may factor yung idling stop or auto stop & go feature nla... dba 30km/l yung ina-advertised nla or for highway driving lang yun?

may nabasa din ako na mas mababa na FC yung nakuha ng isang driver while AC is ON (city driving)... naka-20++km/l lang cya kung OFF yung AC
    30km/hr is slow so its most likely city driving

the closest we can figure mirage CVT from is by looking at its bigger brother the lancer 1.6 CVT, for that you can check this thread [Lancer GLS/GLX CVT 1.6 2009 Owner post naman dito]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    what do you mean by freight and handling charges in your article "Buying a car thru bank car loan"?

"Buying a car thru bank car loan" was my last year's entry at the time we purchased our mitsu strada. Anyway, if you will purchase a car anywhere here in Mindanao, they will charge you their freight and handling fee or fee for transferring the car from Manila to Mindanao. Well, we have the option to get the car from Manila and have them shipped by ourselves, but it would cause too much hassle though.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by simon_benedict View Post
    nagtanong din ako sa Metrobank ang sabi nung nakausap ko ay 30% dp daw sila at minimum 500k ang loanable...hindi daw abot sa 500k ang mirage...umalis na lang ako
    you did the right thing, WALK AWAY

some banks have preferred brands because the bank owner is a stockholder of that car brand

some bank managers have dealership contacts, they pay dealership SA one time (finders fee) & the bank managers gets a small cut in the monthly amortization

for in house financing the SA gets a small cut from the monthly amortization on top of the one time commission

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sa mga di pa napapa-reserve, log out muna at habulin ang 40K discount, 4 hours na lang tapos na. I filled-up an online car loan application sa BPI, 4 days na wala paring response, buti pa kay nanay, saglit lang, konting sermon lang ayos agad

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccas View Post
    “This will be a very good start as we mark our 50th year of operations in the Philippine automotive industry next year,” Shibata said.
    Ah parang incentives to for Mitsubishi lovers and customers. We are all excited here * tsikot!! Lapit na......

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by khomaigz View Post
    "Buying a car thru bank car loan" was my last year's entry at the time we purchased our mitsu strada. Anyway, if you will purchase a car anywhere here in Mindanao, they will charge you their freight and handling fee or fee for transferring the car from Manila to Mindanao. Well, we have the option to get the car from Manila and have them shipped by ourselves, but it would cause too much hassle though.
    this is another way for dealership to squeeze out more money from consumers. its not bad though as its only FAIR for the provincial dealership to pass on to the consumers the cost of bringing the unit close to their home

the practical option for provincial buyers is to get the unit from manila & break it in on your way back to the province. it cost you extra on the one way airfare to manila & fuel on your way back home + RORO fares. ofcourse, this option is only viable if you have time to spare

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by youngrider View Post
    My bill is like this: Unit price + Insurance + LTO - 40k. No Chattel mortgage for cash payment.

Pero parang April Fools nga, di ba pag cash o kahit financing dapat me libreng LTO man lang o insurance. Lumalabas panggogoyo lang yung 40K discount, ano sa tingin nyo, mass boycott na ba.
    tama ka sir mukhang inoogag lang tayo ng mitsubishi, hindi naman talagang totoo ang 40t pre-order exclusive discount(25k +15k acc.), dahil sabi ng SA ko wala na additional discount after na ibawas yung 25k, at ang 15k acc. na pwedeng ibawas for LTO reg. only. which is standard lang naman talaga halos ang 10k-20k discount at free insurance sa mga dealer kung kukuha ka ng brand new unit.

tinanong ko kung sakaling hindi nagpareserve until oct.31 ano naman ang makukuha nilang discount and freebies, ang sagot sakin usual daw na discount(10k) and/or free LTO reg. depende sa negotiation kung ibibigay ng dealer pareho. kung tutuusin 10k-15k lang talaga ang matitipid natin at hindi 40k, minsan nga pati insurance pwede natin makuhang free.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Guys question (sorry if OT), may bearing ba sa computation pag account holder ng bank where you intended to have loan application with? If ever I decided to have a bank financing, would the dealer still give me the basic freebies that they're offering? TIA

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFleur View Post
    Guys question (sorry if OT), may bearing ba sa computation pag account holder ng bank where you intended to have loan application with? If ever I decided to have a bank financing, would the dealer still give me the basic freebies that they're offering? TIA
    depende yan kung malakas ka sa branch manager nung banko mo.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage