New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 131 of 587 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    bro 25K + 15K = 40K lang

yes applicable for cash. in-house, bank p.o. until oct. 31, 2012 only with 10K reservation fee.
    visit New Mitsubishi Mirage for more details
    Thanks calix.

Pinapunta ko wife ko kanina sa Mitsubishi showroom (in our locality) at nagustuhan naman niya ang mirage, gray M/T daw ang andun. Nagtanong yung wife ko ng quotation sabi lang daw P18K/mo in 3 years, hindi nasabi ang DP, sabi daw kung sigurado na kami (it means siguro if makabigay na kami ng reservation).

Ok lang kaya magbigay na ng reservation (P10K) kahit mag-a-apply pa lang kami sa mga banks?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Thanks calix.

Pinapunta ko wife ko kanina sa Mitsubishi showroom (in our locality) at nagustuhan naman niya ang mirage, gray M/T daw ang andun. Nagtanong yung wife ko ng quotation sabi lang daw P18K/mo in 3 years, hindi nasabi ang DP, sabi daw kung sigurado na kami (it means siguro if makabigay na kami ng reservation).

Ok lang kaya magbigay na ng reservation (P10K) kahit mag-a-apply pa lang kami sa mga banks?
    Ok lang yan. the reservation is refundable.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Thanks calix.

Yes to avail the cash discount and free acc's., you must pay the 10K reservation fee. But if you read the promo mechanics in the site i just gave you it is also stated there that the 10K reservation fee is refundable so no worries. ako ren ganyan, kahit ngayon di pa ko decided which bank but i reserved as early as august during the mirage launching at PIMS.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    so far i'm satisfied with my SA, no over-promise...

Update: as early as Nov. 14, magkakabigayan na daw ng unit.
    sir san mo nakuha information na to?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hello sa inyo. I'm new here or should i say new to cars.

binasa ko lahat ng post dito from page 1 til 129 for about 2 days and I would say na ang dami kong natutunan dito. before, my wife and I would chose Hyundai EON pero sobrang tagal naming pinag-isipan yun, pero nung nalaman namin about sa Mitsubishi Mirage, 1 week lang naming pinag isipan at ayun nagpareserve na kagad kami. salamat sa lahat ng mga nagpost dito sa thread at sobrang dami kong natutunan.

Hopefully makuha nga nating lahat ang unit natin early November.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    sir san mo nakuha information na to?
    From my ever reliable SA

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    guys guys....

meron na po kayo info of the GLX-CVT vs. GLS-CVT?

Anti - theft? does GLX-CVT have it?
    Doors? are all 5 doors Power lock for GLX-CVT?
    Window are all 5 doors power windows for GLX-CVT?

baka po meron pa kayo ma seshare....I am willing to gamble my hard money for the Mirage but my target is the GLX-CVT because it is automatic

my reason for wanting the GLX-CVT is becuase of its cost not that expensive automatic transx, fuel consumption

ang concern ko lang is kung ano ang specs ng mga windows and doors and the anti-theft warning device for security reasons....

thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    guys guys....

baka po meron pa kayo ma seshare....I am willing to gamble my hard money for the Mirage but my target is the GLX-CVT because it is automatic

my reason for wanting the GLX-CVT is becuase of its cost not that expensive automatic transx, fuel consumption

ang concern ko lang is kung ano ang specs ng mga windows and doors and the anti-theft warning device for security reasons....

thanks

Good evening sir. Yung questions nyo po ay nasagot na dito sa thread na ito between the features of glx and gls. If nasubay bayan nyo po ang thread. Tapos wala po 5 power window ang mirage. 4 power window for gls version and 2 lang for glx, manual na yung 2 window sa likuran.

Ask sir calix yung photocopied specs ng mirage. Nabigyan nya ako noon na comparison ng mirage sa ibang sub-compact car.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    guys guys....

thanks
    i hope this info help, in comparing the thai variants with the ones coming to the phil, i believe there is a good possibility that GLX in the phil is all power coz of the lack of GL variant earmarked for the phil market

thai variants:
    The range spans two five-speed manual transmission versions, the entry-level GL and the GLX, as well as three CVT-equipped versions, the GLX, GLS and the range-topping GLS Ltd. As mentioned previously, the five-door hatchback will be priced between THB 380,000 (RM38,000) to 551,000 (RM55,100) in the Kingdom.

phil variants:
    There, three variants of the Mirage were made available for testing: GLX 5MT, GLX CVT, and GLS Ltd. Though these three variants are Thai-spec models, these are highly indicative of the models which MMPC will ultimately sell to the Philippine market sometime in November. Because the 1.2-liter MIVEC inline-3 is the same across the line, these variants are differentiated mainly by equipment and price. The entry-level GLX is already loaded with driver’s airbag, anti-lock brakes with electronic brakeforce distribution, 165/65R14 tires with 14-inch full wheel covers, color-keyed power door mirrors, keyless entry, and an AM/FM stereo CD with USB and auxiliary audio jack connected to 4 speakers. Meanwhile, the GLS Ltd. adds a passenger airbag, 14-inch alloy wheels, front fog lamps, B-pillar black out, power folding door mirrors, roof spoiler with high-mount stop lamp, silver accents on the instrument panel, chromed inner door handles, FASTKEY keyless engine start/stop, and automatic climate control.

im keeping my fingers crossed here

as you very well know everything about this car is sketchy, so i could be wrong only when the GLX for the phil market is actually equivalent to the GL for the thai market. in that case it wont be all power, tough luck for those of us who reserved GLX-CVT

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    If kisshmet is correct, GLX is a winner. I am going to buy 3 units and then sell them later at slightly lower than the regular price. I think malaki-laki rin ang tutubuin ko.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage