New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 130 of 587 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    OT. I've been following this thread at nagkaka-interest na rin ako. Would someone give me the email of Jabez (Mitsubishi Dasmarinas Cavite) dealer? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I am also considering to get the Mirage, the GLX model, primarily because of Fuel economy, 40 k discount (which will end Oct 31, 2012) and a more powerful engine than Alto K10 or Hyundai Eon. But because the other specs are still in mystery, I have not given my 10k reservation yet. Barring the Engine/Power specs and forecast durability, Hyundai Eon GLS wins easily.

In Thailand, Mirage base model is GL at 380k baht or 513K pesos, beauty and entertainment factors are disheartening which may prompt you for upgrades in no time, of course at added cost. The GLX Manual model's SRP is 426 bahts or 575k pesos It has extra features like ABS/EBD, CD/MP3/AUX-in/USB Port for the audio, electric folding mirror, wheel covers, driver’s airbag, folding rear seat, but without KOS (Keyless Operation System). Now, how will they implement that in Philippine GLX Manual at 498Kpesos?.

According to Mits casa where I am inquiring, the PMS is at 1K, 5K (free labor & oil filter), then every 5K. They will use Mits FS SN/CF motor oil * 2,500.00 per gallon, plus 200 to 300 peso oil filter, Labor?.

Maintenance of Alto K10 (our local casa) after 5k is P5,500.00 using 3,000.00 FS engine oil and 550.00 oil filter, and that is every 3 mos. Mirage wins here, I don't know about Hyundai Eon. I have TD Alto K10 the steering is quite stiff comparing to my old sedan, gear shifting is rubbery but is this really a sprinter?, with the usual driving habit of my feet I was caught unaware that I am already above 60 kph barely at 2nd gear. And with its old design I can wash and do the PMS myself easily.

The car is almost for city driving with weekly 120 Km sprint to a farm on a cemented road. Alto K10 will do it, but the beauty is langit at lupa compared to mirage or Eon. What I am concerned with Eon is power and durability (engine, AC, clutch system, tranny) having some long and stiff roads to climb

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Yung nakalagay sa coupon number hindi yun nagsstand kung pang ilan buyer ka kasi the discount coupons are being distributed randomly to the dealers. Kagaya ko nung unang reserve ko pang 400+ yung coupon number ko but this week nagpalipat ako ng dealer then i received a coupon number 300+.
    ic. umm.. sir, 'ket nagpalipat pa po kayo ng dealer?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Nakakatempt yung bagong labas na hatchback ng chevrolet "Chevrolet Sonic" Sedan and Hatchback model 1.4L, MT 5speed transmission, AT 6speed transmission.. maporma yung headlight and bumper pero yung likuran hindi ko trip masyado flat like spark. Ang maganda sa kanya digital yung speedometer and acccelerator ang porma tingnan. Share ko lng guys, sa mirage pa rin ako!

Gawa na tayo group guys, sino mga taga metro manila dito?
    Ang mahal kaya ng sonic.
    778,888 m/t
    828,888 a/t

For hatch
    788,888 m/t
    838,888 a/t

With that price i'll stick with mirage. Ok na ako dito.. Budget meal na even to the TOL na variant.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
    ic. umm.. sir, 'ket nagpalipat pa po kayo ng dealer?
    mas okay yung offer and mas okay kausap kesa dun sa former SA ko parang walang alam sa details, mas may alam pa ako

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Nakakatempt yung bagong labas na hatchback ng chevrolet "Chevrolet Sonic" Sedan and Hatchback model 1.4L, MT 5speed transmission, AT 6speed transmission.. maporma yung headlight and bumper pero yung likuran hindi ko trip masyado flat like spark. Ang maganda sa kanya digital yung speedometer and acccelerator ang porma tingnan. Share ko lng guys, sa mirage pa rin ako!

Gawa na tayo group guys, sino mga taga metro manila dito?
    ni hindi nga masyadong pinaguusapan sa chevy cars talk eh

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    mas okay yung offer and mas okay kausap kesa dun sa former SA ko parang walang alam sa details, mas may alam pa ako
    no one really knows except for a handful people who have handled the few units that came into the country. the cars that will be coming our shores began assembly in thailand only this month of october. as mitsubishi churns out the production line to meet the demand, we can only speculate

the first few cars that rolled out the production line were making its round in the different mitsubishi dealership nationwide, it goes to show that those cars were for show only thats why theres no TEST DRIVE offer for this car anywhere yet. i bet if we could locate that lone red glx unit we can unravel the mystery shrouding it

at least your current SA is HONEST, the one that you intend to transfer to may not be that UPFRONT

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    so far i'm satisfied with my SA, no over-promise...

Update: as early as Nov. 14, magkakabigayan na daw ng unit.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    yung 40K discount + P15K accessories applicable ba both in-housing, and through bank loan?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    yung 40K discount + P15K accessories applicable ba both in-housing, and through bank loan?
    bro 25K + 15K = 40K lang

yes applicable for cash. in-house, bank p.o. until oct. 31, 2012 only with 10K reservation fee.
    visit www.newmirage.ph for more details

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage