New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 587 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the suspension picture looks like a parallel bar and coil spring. then again, i'm not sure because i can't see the torsion arm or trailing arm (whichever it is) up front..
    does anyone have figures on previous cars' foreign fuel efficiency reports, and how they compared to local efficiency figures when the cars got here?
    and what does "for reference only" mean?
    as i recall, some local cars here rated over 25 (30, 34, was it?) km/li, and yet they're not selling like hot cakes..
    Last edited by dr. d; October 26th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Sorry what i mean is manual fold yung side mirror, ewan ko lng kung sa GLS AT kung power fold yung side mirror.
    Dumaan ako sa Diamond Motors Greenhills kanina since nasa Megamall naman ako. GLS manual na Gray yung display doon. Tinanong ko yung SA kung automatic folding ba yung side mirrors, and sinabi nya na oo daw (with conviction). Di ko lang na-try kasi bawal daw i-start (gusto ko din sana makita yung head unit kapag naka-on kaso bigo ako.. Hehe).

Yung accessories na magiging available, after launch na lang daw i-a-announce.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    guys newb question... para saan yung b labeled shift position below ng drive sa cvt model at para san yun?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Not sure if it is the same as what is described in wikipedia
    Automatic transmission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brake (B)
    A mode selectable on some Toyota models. In non-hybrid cars, this mode lets the engine do compression braking, also known as engine braking, typically when encountering a steep downhill. Instead of engaging the brakes, the engine in a non-hybrid car switches to a lower gear and slows down the spinning tires. The engine holds the car back, instead of the brakes slowing it down. GM called this "HR" ("hill retarder") and "GR" ("grade retarder") in the 1950s. For hybrid cars, this mode converts the electric motor into a generator for the battery (Regenerative Braking). It is not the same as downshifting in a non-hybrid car, but it has the same effect in slowing the car without using the brakes.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    May advice sa updated spec sheet ng units?
    particular ako if the GLS units really have GPS.
    GPS ready yung GLS bbilhan mo pa ng SD card

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tipidpatrick View Post
    guys newb question... para saan yung b labeled shift position below ng drive sa cvt model at para san yun?
    "Now, there's something interesting with this Mirage's transmission lever. You'll notice a B (Brake) symbol just after the Drive (D) mode. Mitsubishi tells us that this is for the engine brake mode, in which the engine will be locked in third gear at a significant differential to result in a more responsive acceleration. In going up an incline on a fly over, amidst which the transmission lever was shifted to B, the Mirage performed with confidence. On the decline, our foot were spared from stepping on the brake pedal as the Mirage can do an engine brake by itself."

Source: Road Test - Mitsubishi Mirage GLS AT - CarMall

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    GPS ready yung GLS bbilhan mo pa ng SD card
    Sure yan, gps ready lang? Pero may seal yung sa sd card slot e.. Ibig sabihin ba nun, sa winterpine pa bibili ng sd card at sa kanila ipapalagay dapat?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Now, there's something interesting with this Mirage's transmission lever. You'll notice a B (Brake) symbol just after the Drive (D) mode. Mitsubishi tells us that this is for the engine brake mode, in which the engine will be locked in third gear at a significant differential to result in a more responsive acceleration. In going up an incline on a fly over, amidst which the transmission lever was shifted to B, the Mirage performed with confidence. On the decline, our foot were spared from stepping on the brake pedal as the Mirage can do an engine brake by itself.

Source: Road Test - Mitsubishi Mirage GLS AT - CarMall

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Nabasa ko sa isang Indonesian website (di lumalabas yung post kapag nilalagay ko yung link e):
    Now, there's something interesting with this Mirage's transmission lever. You'll notice a B (Brake) symbol just after the Drive (D) mode. Mitsubishi tells us that this is for the engine brake mode, in which the engine will be locked in third gear at a significant differential to result in a more responsive acceleration. In going up an incline on a fly over, amidst which the transmission lever was shifted to B, the Mirage performed with confidence. On the decline, our foot were spared from stepping on the brake pedal as the Mirage can do an engine brake by itself.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hello. I'm a newbie here.

Just want to know your experience during your reservation. Did you get right away your coupon? In my case, the SA said he will do it for me and he will just inform me next week. Any thoughts about this?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage