New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 587 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^to each his own, you cant blame people for being skeptical with what floats around the internet. the actual experience shared by people who already own one will certainly be a big help in allaying skepticism about this product. if only the thais post their review in english then punters here can sleep well if they happen to bet their money on the mirage

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Yung nakalagay sa coupon number hindi yun nagsstand kung pang ilan buyer ka kasi the discount coupons are being distributed randomly to the dealers. Kagaya ko nung unang reserve ko pang 400+ yung coupon number ko but this week nagpalipat ako ng dealer then i received a coupon number 300+.
    Thanks for sharing this info!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    May advice sa updated spec sheet ng units?
    particular ako if the GLS units really have GPS.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^to each his own, you cant blame people for being skeptical with what floats around the internet. the actual experience shared by people who already own one will certainly be a big help in allaying skepticism about this product. if only the thais post their review in english then punters here can sleep well if they happen to bet their money on the mirage
    well Mirage is good in paper based on reported test results using below standards:

Japanese test cycle (JC08) on 1.0 variant of Mirage is on top of its class with 27 km/l FC
    New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) on 1.2 variant produced a 21 km/l FC
    Australian Test Cycle (ADR81/02) simulates closed to a 23km/l FC

US Test Cycle na lang kulang among 4 available International Test Cycles for Emissions and Fuel Economy kumpleto na.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^calix, my only apprehension with those tests cited is the top-class road standard, looking at the domestic condition that may not hold true.

just the same im betting on this car coz local competitions in this car category is way off my taste

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^calix, my only apprehension with those tests cited is the top-class road standard, looking at the domestic condition that may not hold true.

just the same im betting on this car coz local competitions in this car category is way off my taste
    I know, the point of these tests is of course for reference only and at least we have a data to start with and not just rely on our skepticism instinct with no basis, in the actual condition and enviroment a little closer to that is already a good reward.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    for comparing other cars against it, you may want to see how they did on the 3 test conducted. if mirage beats the other cars on the said 3 test then it should be the same result against our local roads, some degree of direct proportionality on the result (i.e. if the mirage beats the other car with a 20% margin then test results here should be close to that figure).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage