New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 587 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Salamat bro benjhjot for the pics. Excited nako makita yan ng personal sa Saturday!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good day po, newbie here. Share ko lang po.
    Been ff this thread for few weeks now.Before I read this thread I was planning to get a second car pang coding po at pang palitan sa xtrail ko na ang taas ng FC. I will settle for a used car sana kasi my budget lang po ako P450k, then when I chance upon this thread, I immediately call my friends from Diamond and ask about the new Mirage and if I will fit into it(6'1' po ako).the budget and the FC compare to my xtrail is ok. kaya lang my dilemma is will I fit?...
    then yesterday morning I got a txt from my friend from Diamond, telling me to go and see the car at Diamond Fairview and see if I would fit. I went to Diamond Fairview same morning and there I saw a gray m/t GLS, almost the same color if not same as montero sport, immediately I sat at the drivers seat, adjust it to my liking, ask a 5'5 person to sit at the back of drivers seat and when i saw that we fit I right away give the SA the P10k reservation fee...
    Gray is nice, yellow po sana pick ko kaya lang wala yellow sa glx...
    anyway for those who live in QC, particularly sa fairview area you can see a unit sa Diamond Motors Fairview...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Wala pong anu man. You will appreciate it more if you can see the unit personally. I can say talagang panalo tong mirage, hindi na sacrifice ung itsura nya despite being an eco car. Maganda talaga mga bro

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sana lang talaga hindi siya magaya sa picanto na hindi nameet ung declared fc. Balita ko 9km/l fc nang picanto.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sana lang talaga hindi siya magaya sa picanto na hindi nameet ung declared fc. Balita ko 9km/l fc nang picanto as if driving a 2.0 engine. Maganda lang talaga porma.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012

Share ko din. This is the green unit that first arrived dito and umikot sa mga malls before.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by B777ac View Post
    Good day po, newbie here. Share ko lang po.
    Been ff this thread for few weeks now.Before I read this thread I was planning to get a second car pang coding po at pang palitan sa xtrail ko na ang taas ng FC. I will settle for a used car sana kasi my budget lang po ako P450k, then when I chance upon this thread, I immediately call my friends from Diamond and ask about the new Mirage and if I will fit into it(6'1' po ako).the budget and the FC compare to my xtrail is ok. kaya lang my dilemma is will I fit?...
    then yesterday morning I got a txt from my friend from Diamond, telling me to go and see the car at Diamond Fairview and see if I would fit. I went to Diamond Fairview same morning and there I saw a gray m/t GLS, almost the same color if not same as montero sport, immediately I sat at the drivers seat, adjust it to my liking, ask a 5'5 person to sit at the back of drivers seat and when i saw that we fit I right away give the SA the P10k reservation fee...
    Gray is nice, yellow po sana pick ko kaya lang wala yellow sa glx...
    anyway for those who live in QC, particularly sa fairview area you can see a unit sa Diamond Motors Fairview...
    good to hear that.

btw, yellow is a GLS exclusive color together with green and blue.

Yes the gray color of mirage is the same as the color gray used in montero

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjhjot View Post
    Sana lang talaga hindi siya magaya sa picanto na hindi nameet ung declared fc. Balita ko 9km/l fc nang picanto as if driving a 2.0 engine. Maganda lang talaga porma.
    Well, I hope so also but this is a Japanese car so I think there's a big possibility to meet the declared FC, even the Mirage variant for Japan market with 1.0 engine had a more superb FC of 30KM/l. beat that! But still remember that this consumptions if i'm not mistaken is ideal and tested in a normal driving environment.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    Well, I hope so also but this is a Japanese car so I think there's a big possibility to meet the declared FC, even the Mirage variant for Japan market with 1.0 engine had a more superb FC of 30KM/l. beat that! But still remember that this consumptions if i'm not mistaken is ideal and tested in a normal driving environment.
    Sana 5 speed ang A/t nito. And sana mas matipid kesa sa M/T counterpart. wishfull thinking lang..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjhjot View Post

Share ko din. This is the green unit that first arrived dito and umikot sa mga malls before.
    Pansin ko magkaiba yung HU neto kaysa nasa mga showroom.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage