New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 587 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roelrpt View Post
    Sir what's the difference between sir calix pdf file? I wish september 1 na. Can't wait to see actual mirage... And see for my self if it will fit for my family.
    Ung kay sir calix, may comparison with other brand, yung skin detailed explanation of the available features...san mo makikita yung mirage sa sept 1 (tom)? Pupunta k ng sm san fernando?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yang si sir calix at si sir carchase, mod ng mirage group, complete details yang mga yan..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ***double post***

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dnamra View Post
    Ung kay sir calix, may comparison with other brand, yung skin detailed explanation of the available features...san mo makikita yung mirage sa sept 1 (tom)? Pupunta k ng sm san fernando?
    Yes sir, pupunta ako ng SM pampanga mamaya to check the unit.. makareserve kaba if kahit hindi 10k bigay mo sa mga SA? To follow nalang as what i have read from the previous post here.. Sa wakas Septemeber 1 na.. I'll meet na rin itang intriguing Mirage

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    i did not get an email from dnamra. calix can you forward it to my email? it is the same one you sent the pdf to. thanks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    i did not get an email from dnamra. calix can you forward it to my email? it is the same one you sent the pdf to. thanks.
    email forwarded.

Also, here's the mini mirage as requested + eco bag & T-shirt I got at PIMS.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roelrpt View Post
    Yes sir, pupunta ako ng SM pampanga mamaya to check the unit.. makareserve kaba if kahit hindi 10k bigay mo sa mga SA? To follow nalang as what i have read from the previous post here.. Sa wakas Septemeber 1 na.. I'll meet na rin itang intriguing Mirage
    depende yan sa usapan nyo ng SA mo, ako 1500 lang initial reservation ko tapos after 5 days ko pa naibigay yung full reservation of 10K at my dealer's office.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thanks, calix. i appreciate it. ang liit pala nung model. akala ko singhaba ng currency bill yun pala singlaki ng coin.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    email forwarded.

Also, here's the mini mirage as requested + eco bag & T-shirt I got at PIMS.

waw! you're lucky you got the mini-mirage! i only got the shirt and a small Ralliart shopping bag with it. sir calix305, you got mail...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    * ianmitsulancer

got it. check you email

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage