New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 587 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    kpag nagpareserved daw po may free nyan at tshirt last PIMS.
    yes i got mirage eco bag, tshirt and the miniature mirage car shown in the picture

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    pwede po sa mga dealer branches, til october 31 yung early bird reservation, may chance pa manalo sa Jan 31 ng another mirage as raffle.
    hehehe my SA got the wrong information sabi nya saken hanggang sa exhibit lang daw yung promo (or intentionally he lied to me para maka-reserved na ko) but ok lang naman magre-reserve naman talaga ko and instead of 10K reservation fee I only gave 1500 and the rest i will pay it in the dealers office before oct. 31.

Good thing na-confirm mo ito bro carchase, para mabalikan ko yung SA ko na mali yung info nya sa PIMS. I have something against him that I can used for future favor or di kaya freebies hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    Hey guys have you notice the Mirage display * PIMS, baliktad yung push button for entry na dapat sa driver's side napunta sa passenger side. Baka di pa nila na-aadjust for Philippines left hand drive set up.

here's the picture of Thailand Mirage right hand drive with the small black push button use for locking/unlocking the car located in the driver's side obliviously.

Driver side with black push button

Passenger side with no push button, only key hole entry

Here's the youtube video to see what i mean.

I checked all the pix and vids I got at PIMS baliktad pa nga. Have you notice the same?
    Ma-correct kaya ng Mitsu ito before shipping the finished units here in the phils?
    it was mentioned on this forum na yung yellow at yung white-foiled mirage are RHD units kaya baliktad talaga yun. na check niyo ba sir yung Green unit na display kung baliktad din sir? LHD yun green.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Nakita ko lang sa mga pictures ng mirage thailand, pati passenger side may may hole. Di ko mapansin kung button or keyhole.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Driver's side and yung hatch yung may button for keyless entry for the proximity key. yung passenger side naman yung may keyhole , you can use if ever mawalan ng battery/madamage yung proximity key, you can take out the physical key from the proximity key and unlock the door manually.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Yung green color mirage pansin ko sa mga pictures sa PIMS, black push button sa left driver side, keyhole only for right passenger side. correcct me if im wrong...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305
    yes i got mirage eco bag, tshirt and the miniature mirage car shown in the picture
    Like! Like! 👍

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    it was mentioned on this forum na yung yellow at yung white-foiled mirage are RHD units kaya baliktad talaga yun. na check niyo ba sir yung Green unit na display kung baliktad din sir? LHD yun green.
    I see. I checked again the pix I got * PIMS. yeah the green mirage's push button was already on the driver's side where it should be. check this shot of mine from PIMS and notice the small black button at the driver's side.

case closed.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys need help nagpareserve na kami last sunday, But I am still thinking of the best color for me please need your inputs. We will be getting the GLS these are the colors options Lemonade Yellow Metallic ,Pop Green Metallic,Medium Blue Metallic I am a guy by the way and this will be my first car. What do you think are the best upgrade options for the gls Thanks

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wutangclan_79
    Guys need help nagpareserve na kami last sunday, But I am still thinking of the best color for me please need your inputs. We will be getting the GLS these are the colors options Lemonade Yellow Metallic ,Pop Green Metallic,Medium Blue Metallic I am a guy by the way and this will be my first car. What do you think are the best upgrade options for the gls Thanks
    Color n kinuha ko in the Gls was black, 2nd option red. Dark, black, coz for me elegant tignan.

Lively mga color choices mo, with your options id go for the opposit ng ideal ko, yellow =p

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage