New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 683 of 689 FirstFirst ... 583633673679680681682683684685686687 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 6889
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    coolant, green or pink color will do. i used Top1 power coolant

synthetic oil...many available depends on your budget. any 15w 40 grade oils will do.

ATF...Mitsubishi ATF SPIII

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks. Is there a need to buy an ATF oil filter also?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp Man View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Where can I buy Mitsubishi ATF?

And does the limited split differential of the GTV require a specific gear oil or do I just use the specified oil in the owner's manual?
    welcome!

you can check online shops like shopee, more or less nasa P450/li ang Mitsu ATF SPIII

you can't go wrong with what is specified in the owner's manual. there is Mitsubishi Gear Oil GL-5 SAE 90 (dia plus). nasa online shops din around P500/li

are you going to D-I-Y? you can refer to Noah's garage in YT, he got a lot of helpful videos for montero gen2.

Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Thanks. Is there a need to buy an ATF oil filter also?
    yes, if you reach the required mileage and better isabay na lang para isang tanggalan na lang. there are ATF/filter packages available in online shops too. i think mas mura kesa individual na bilhin yung atf at filter.

3. Join Date
    May 2021
    welcome!

you can check online shops like shopee, more or less nasa P450/li ang Mitsu ATF SPIII

you can't go wrong with what is specified in the owner's manual. there is Mitsubishi Gear Oil GL-5 SAE 90 (dia plus). nasa online shops din around P500/li

are you going to D-I-Y? you can refer to Noah's garage in YT, he got a lot of helpful videos for montero gen2.

yes, if you reach the required mileage and better isabay na lang para isang tanggalan na lang. there are ATF/filter packages available in online shops too. i think mas mura kesa individual na bilhin yung atf at filter.

I'm a little worried about fake parts and lubricants from unknown (and online) sources. Am I just being paranoid or is there's really a risk of ending up buying a fake part online?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'm a little worried about fake parts and lubricants from unknown (and online) sources. Am I just being paranoid or is there's really a risk of ending up buying a fake part online?
    buy from those sellers that sold quite enough numbers and had positive reviews. so far wala pa naman ako nabili na hindi okay

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    buy from those sellers that sold quite enough numbers and had positive reviews. so far wala pa naman ako nabili na hindi okay

oo, yung may maraming comments

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Zic engine oils - dami na users at dami sellers sa Lazada. Puwede rin Amsoil or Mag1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Zic engine oils - dami na users at dami sellers sa Lazada. Puwede rin Amsoil or Mag1.

Thanks!

Another question hehe

I'm experiencing really bad gas mileage, between 4 to 6km/liter in city driving. I haven't had EGR cleaning done yet, will having this done improve my gas mileage? What else affects gas mileage in Gen 2 Monteros (driving style notwithstanding)

The engine has no blowby and is not blowing smoke when I accelerate so I guess the engine is still in good condition.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thanks!

Another question hehe

I'm experiencing really bad gas mileage, between 4 to 6km/liter in city driving. I haven't had EGR cleaning done yet, will having this done improve my gas mileage? What else affects gas mileage in Gen 2 Monteros (driving style notwithstanding)

The engine has no blowby and is not blowing smoke when I accelerate so I guess the engine is still in good condition.
    Diesel ba yan? Matindi pa consumption nyan sa gas crossovers.

9. Join Date
    May 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Diesel ba yan? Matindi pa consumption nyan sa gas crossovers.

yup diesel.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Thanks!

Another question hehe

Did you try the usual air filter change, proper tire pressure, throttle body cleaning? To add, in my experience with a different car, I drained and filled new ATF and the fuel consumption improved noticeably.

2012 Montero Sport Owners