New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 682 of 689 FirstFirst ... 582632672678679680681682683684685686 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 6889
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Meron fuse and relay.
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    meron bro, refer to 11:30 of this diy video 2012 Montero Sport Owners

Car Auxiliary Fan Cleaning [Montero Sport] | Do-It-Yourself AC Cleaning Tutorial - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thanks mga bro.

Nawala yun lamig bigla ng aircon kapag tumatakbo after 1week mabili. pag tingin nun tiyuhin ko di na naandar yun fan (pre-owned 2015 glx 77t kms.) bago palitan check muna namin ang fuse at relay. Thanks again.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Na try nyo na mag update ng gps? Triny ko mag update to MM2013V3_Q1.20. Kaso naging distorted ung navi. Used the back up file which is Q1 2018, back to normal naman.

Triny ko na auto update and naka off ung anti virus. Update successful naman kaso distorted parin. Di kaya sa latest version ung problem? or if meron kayong natabi na 2019 na navi update, pa share naman.

Thanks guys

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Anyone knows where can I get a replacement for this? Thanks!
    Last edited by mar04; August 30th, 2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Will attach a photo

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Could it be a possibility of transmission now overheating? (to the person saying the gear is stuck on third and D is blinking?)

Has the ATF been checked and replaced with Mitsubishi ATF (not aftermarket)?

You are in 150T kms, has the fluid and filter replacement been done to the transmission before or ever?
    ATF and filter had been replaced. Still same problem persist. A mechanic advices that the transmission need to be overhaul, sadly after spending thousands on the Quack Mechanic, I'm still in the same situation.

Appreciate your advice.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Any suggestions for quality upgrade for the headunit/MID/touchscreen of our rig? Best shop along south (las pinas-bacoor-imus) or pwede naman dumayo ng manila if talagang quality ung shop and unit. Preferably ung may apple carplay and android auto like most modern models and good after sales service like Zix. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    This is my unit from El Cilindro: Log in to Facebook | Facebook

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mar04 View Post
    Any suggestions for quality upgrade for the headunit/MID/touchscreen of our rig? Best shop along south (las pinas-bacoor-imus) or pwede naman dumayo ng manila if talagang quality ung shop and unit. Preferably ung may apple carplay and android auto like most modern models and good after sales service like Zix. Thanks
    most if not all of the latest touchscreen headunits by Kenwood and Pioneer have Apple carplay and Android auto connectivity features. in the south, check out Musico Mobile audio in Paranaque. in Metro Manila area and nearby, check out fb pages Mickey's Autosound, JC Car Audio, Timsaudiogarage, Simplesounds, Questcar Audio etc. for their latest builds2012 Montero Sport Owners

8. Join Date
    May 2021
    I'm a new owner of a 2012 GTV and I have some questions:

What easily available coolant can I use for this vehicle?

What synthetic oil do you recommend?

What automatic transmission fluid can you recommend?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp Man View Post
    I'm a new owner of a 2012 GTV and I have some questions:

What easily available coolant can I use for this vehicle?

What synthetic oil do you recommend?

What automatic transmission fluid can you recommend?
    coolant, green or pink color will do. i used Top1 power coolant

synthetic oil...many available depends on your budget. any 15w 40 grade oils will do.

ATF...Mitsubishi ATF SPIII

10. Join Date
    May 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    coolant, green or pink color will do. i used Top1 power coolant

synthetic oil...many available depends on your budget. any 15w 40 grade oils will do.

ATF...Mitsubishi ATF SPIII

Thanks for the info!

Where can I buy Mitsubishi ATF?

And does the limited split differential of the GTV require a specific gear oil or do I just use the specified oil in the owner's manual?

2012 Montero Sport Owners