New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 689 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 6889
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sirhcacal View Post
    yep agree with u dre! wala nga cover ang spare tire! puro putik yan pag nagkataon! haist!
    thats one reason thats y gusto ko lagyan ng cover and for additional protection n din for theft

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by randybm View Post
    thats one reason thats y gusto ko lagyan ng cover and for additional protection n din for theft
    Bro tama ka dyan isang friend ko naka Forty sya sorry sa mga Monty readers natin,nawalan sya ng spare tire sa parking lot.kaya mas okey
    kung may cover.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirhcacal View Post
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\lbnyg\Desktop\MONTERO SPORT\IMG_7238.JPG[/IMG]

Mate, to be able to upload a pic, you must upload it first to image hosting sites like imageshack or tinypic, etc. Then copy-paste the image url here with the following format: [img]<image url>[/img]

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hi monty owners, i know its advisable to have air filter sa monty natin, any inputs what brand & how much it would cost including installation? much better ba ung washable filters?! TIA!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maChx View Post
    hi monty owners, i know its advisable to have air filter sa monty natin, any inputs what brand & how much it would cost including installation? much better ba ung washable filters?! TIA!
    torque yung brand ang madalas gamitin ng mga MSCP member around 1.7k to 2k includes installation na yan sir.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Hello fellow Monty owners who are looking for leatherette seat covers, I've mine done at luxe seat in hk sun plaza in macapagal. The materials were high quality it looks like upholstered leather, plus the fitting is superb. It feels like a real leather seats talaga.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi all Monty owner..I really enjoy reading the threads and how much we enjoy the MonteroSport...I got a 2012 Savannah White GLS-V last December and it's really a great vehicle in terms of power, styling and features. While the Navigation system is great...the sound quality is not very good. I initally had the speakers replaced with after-market separates in front and coax in the rear. The sound quality improved but not yet what I would want it. (Note: the OEM speakers are really down there in terms of quality..I guess this one thing they compromised to keep the cost down)

Anyway..same question as boogielloyd...anybody care to share their experience in setting up their sounds using the OEM AVT head unit?

thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by efpu View Post
    Hi all Monty owner..I really enjoy reading the threads and how much we enjoy the MonteroSport...I got a 2012 Savannah White GLS-V last December and it's really a great vehicle in terms of power, styling and features. While the Navigation system is great...the sound quality is not very good. I initally had the speakers replaced with after-market separates in front and coax in the rear. The sound quality improved but not yet what I would want it. (Note: the OEM speakers are really down there in terms of quality..I guess this one thing they compromised to keep the cost down)

Anyway..same question as boogielloyd...anybody care to share their experience in setting up their sounds using the OEM AVT head unit?

thanks
    Hi Sir Efpu, what brand and model of separates did you install in the front?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glaks View Post
    torque yung brand ang madalas gamitin ng mga MSCP member around 1.7k to 2k includes installation na yan sir.
    i THINK maChx is referring to air filters. If so, the usual brands are K&N and Hurricane. Hurricane is 2.5k while K&N are ranging from 3.5k to 5k.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boogielloyd View Post
    Hi Sir Efpu, what brand and model of separates did you install in the front?
    Hi..I got Ryan Audio speakers for front and rear..I was desperate at the time and bought the first thing I saw just to replace the OEM speakers. There was a marked improvement in sound though relative to the old one of course.

2012 Montero Sport Owners