New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thanks sir! addy and contact number of a-toy if possible please. thanks again.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi sir,

You can visit their website

Atoy Customs | Atoy Customs

Quote Originally Posted by kudil View Post
    thanks sir! addy and contact number of a-toy if possible please. thanks again.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gtcjp View Post
    try nyo po a-toy sir
    Hi, I have a 2013 Montero GLX. I am looking for front protection. I have seen nudge bars, but they look too agressive. Would you have any suggestion on good way to add front (and also rear protection),also for the front sides below the headlight as usually its during a turn or parking that we underestimate the curve and damage that area.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by skyranger View Post
    Yung mga non electrical accessories like rainguard and carbon fiber spoiler pwede sa banawe.

But I suggest yung back up camera sa casa mo pakabit. Yung multimedia display natin ang daming problems pa. Mga two times ko pinapalitan bago naging ok. Baka I take against pa sayo na out of warranty na since hindi ka nagpakabit ng camera sa kanila. But that's just my observation ha. Enjoy your ride!
    Hi skyranger, I am a new member, looking for a cargo net for the cargo area (not the rooftop rack), the one that stands vertically up to keep things from falling out. Do you know where I could fine one. I only find cargo net for rooftop racks in stores. Also I checked my Montero there is only 3 hooks by the tailgate 2 on the floor and 1 on the upper left none on the upper right? is this normal? So I would need to attach another hook on the right. I looked at my cousins innovas and they all have 2 upper hooks left and right. I have a montero 2013 GLX

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ 2 fellows from the 2012 montero sport thread already did that diy style. maganda ang kinalabasan. back read ka lang doon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2012 Montero GLS-V Accessories