New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    2012 Mitsubishi Delica D:3

What do you think? For me, not as practical as the L300 Versa Van. Yeah, right...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mazda Bongo Friendee, anyone?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    It might just be me, but I'm a little turned off by the design... oh well...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    This is a rebadged Nissan NV200...

i wish Mitsubishi Motors can come up with its own developed van from the Strada/Montero Sport/Fuzion hardware and not anything imported from other brands!!! haiz!!!

The Chassis, Engines, Transmissions and other essentials are all there. it is just up to MMC Japan to design its internal and external structure... hay naku!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ang boring....parang chinese made car.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    2 sliding doors,ok na rin and if fitted with 4D56 VGT engine,puede na for long distance travel;

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Buhay pa ba nag-design nito?

Mas ok itong D:5 kahit mas luma..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^ the Delica D:5 is an authentic van designed and made by Mitsubishi Motors and this is bigger than the D:3. But the problem with the D:5 is its availability- its not even available within ASEAN and i don't know if it could stand the competition if it was sold here because of its Lancer EX/Outlander based chassis. Mitsubishi needs to have an in-house designed body-on-frame van to be as capable as the Hiace and Grand Starex!

Quote Originally Posted by atlantico View Post
    2 sliding doors,ok na rin and if fitted with 4D56 VGT engine,puede na for long distance travel;
    As far as diesel version goes, I bet it would be easier to see it spotting a Renault 1.5L 110hp turbodiesel.