New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    We are about to buy the 2010 Strada. The dealer is asking for 905,000 pesos for the GLX model. We are going to pay cash for it My question is, do you guys think we can negotiate the price? It seems like all dealerships have the same price. Does anyone know or had the experience to go lower than the expected price. We are paying cash for it, I would think they can. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Yup you can negotiate from the manager.
    I think paying cash for the Mits. Strada have a discount..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    buying cars in the philippines is different then in other countries. SA prefer financing over cash. (they get more commissions).

cars prices are all the same here, what you can haggle are the freebies. it all depends on the SA if willing or not.

I think standard discount of strada is P20K regardless of cash or financing. haggle mo lang mga lto, full 3m tint, insurance, etc.

try mo isang member ng strada club si xave as he is a sales agent from union motors.

or try jessa from citimotors las pinas.

i hope this helps.

these two SA are proven to be honest.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    buying cars in the philippines is different then in other countries. SA prefer financing over cash. (they get more commissions).
    +1. An SA showed me his commission check for the financed amount. Around 1% of the amount financed, if memory serves. Same goes for motorcycles. Di ka papansinin masyado kung cash buyer ka unless naghahabol sila ng quota. Mas excited sila pag in house financing.

For me finding a dealer you can trust with good customer service is more important. Usually gasino lang ang price difference ng mga dealer.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ok thanks guys for the help

2010 strada price