New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 486 of 501 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hello mga fellow Strada owners! Been a long time since I last posted here. Anyway, baka may gusto lang, selling my rear steel bumper and G500 carry boy canopy for 2006-2014 model Strada. Also have a spare SCV gamit na pero ok pa rin, nagkamali kasi ng diagnosis. And 2015 montero rims. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    To those with Strada GLX na naka-stock 205 tires pa din, baka lang interested kayo. It came from Trail Blazer, 1-week used. PM me. -HOW TO DELETE THIS? DOUBLE-POST. Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150713_182630.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    To those with Strada GLX na naka-stock 205 tires pa din, baka lang interested kayo. It came from Trail Blazer, 1-week used. Tire size is 245/70/16, Bridgestone Dueler. PM me. Thanks. 20150713_182630.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hello jptriton.
    This should have been answered by now, at any rate you won't need to open the hood nor take out any fender covers. From you front of each fog lamp you simply have to pry the fog lamp covers/cowls with a flat screw driver wrapped in a piece of cloth. Do this and you'll be able to expose the screws which attach the fog lamps in the bumper framing. Take the screws off and carefully support the lamps so they won't fall off. Remove bulb seals, bulb wiring and the bulb and replace with new ones. Be sure to put the plug, bulb & rubber seals back properly to prevent water and moisture from coming in your fog lamp assembly... I hope this helps...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Mukang akin ata yan! Ahahaha! Thank you very much Zix! You are joy to meet not to mention this guy knows what he's doing! My mother's montero just had the exact same thing done at citimotors makati and coughed out 4k! Went to Zix and spent like a quarter of the that amount. Citimotors did it in 3 hours, Zix did it in like 15mins... Thanks for the warm welcome and the very useful tips! Honk Honk! 😆

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Thanks for this info sir docjunior.. very helpful on my part..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hi fellow strada owners. Sharing my recent mod. Due to fb adds, so i decided to avail the 2" quick lift promo, consisting of coil spacer alloy n rear comfort shackels. Using stock shocks and wheel specs 275/55/r20.

Pros: looks good, powgi ang lift
    Cons: sacrifice ride comfort. Sobrang tagtag na xa.

Medyo tight ang budget kaya im seeking your advice /inputs sana mga masters on how to make it compty ride. Advise ng isang shop, pede ko daw muna unahin change rear shocks to oppositelock.

Is this a good option..? Meron na ba gumagamit satin neto..? Some say the pro comp shock is cheaper, pero wala ko makita selling even sa olx. We all know suspension upgrade is really pricey kaya im seeking for a good n pasok sa budget na solution.

I think madame din fellow strada owners ng avail to this simple lift mod. Please share experience.

Recently acquired kc my strada 2010 and this thread is only my reasearch oprion kaya i didn't see this comming. I dnt know how to join TSCP, i've tried requesting to join manys times pero they have requirements ata.

Hoping for your considerable advise. Thanks in advance.!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Thanks to zix888 din for scv cleaning n egr blanking. Andar issue seems to be resolved..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jctriton View Post
    Hi fellow strada owners. Sharing my recent mod. Due to fb adds, so i decided to avail the 2" quick lift promo, consisting of coil spacer alloy n rear comfort shackels. Using stock shocks and wheel specs 275/55/r20.

Pros: looks good, powgi ang lift
    Cons: sacrifice ride comfort. Sobrang tagtag na xa.

Medyo tight ang budget kaya im seeking your advice /inputs sana mga masters on how to make it compty ride. Advise ng isang shop, pede ko daw muna unahin change rear shocks to oppositelock.

Is this a good option..? Meron na ba gumagamit satin neto..? Some say the pro comp shock is cheaper, pero wala ko makita selling even sa olx. We all know suspension upgrade is really pricey kaya im seeking for a good n pasok sa budget na solution.

I think madame din fellow strada owners ng avail to this simple lift mod. Please share experience.

Recently acquired kc my strada 2010 and this thread is only my reasearch oprion kaya i didn't see this comming. I dnt know how to join TSCP, i've tried requesting to join manys times pero they have requirements ata.

Hoping for your considerable advise. Thanks in advance.!
    KYB Philippines on FB. Cheap solid option.

Bilstein B6 comfort series 38k sa speedlab.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]