New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 484 of 501 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    #4831
    Ask ko lang po sa mga Stada gurus, kung mataas nga ba ang maintenance cost ng Strada at ang preventive maintenance

    ng mga casa compared to other pickups?

    Planning to buy my very first pickup and after reading a lot from this forum,I've decided na Strada 4x2 automatic kukunin ko.

    Pero nagdadalawang-isip ako kung ito ang kukunin ko kasi may nabasa ako na high maintenance ito lalo na ang pms.

    Magkano po ba pms charges ng mga casa para sa Strada?

    Pasensya na po talagang newbie ako pagdating sa pickup.

    Sa mga sasagot,maraming salamat po.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    91
    #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyjr View Post
    Ask ko lang po sa mga Stada gurus, kung mataas nga ba ang maintenance cost ng Strada at ang preventive maintenance

    ng mga casa compared to other pickups?

    Planning to buy my very first pickup and after reading a lot from this forum,I've decided na Strada 4x2 automatic kukunin ko.

    Pero nagdadalawang-isip ako kung ito ang kukunin ko kasi may nabasa ako na high maintenance ito lalo na ang pms.

    Magkano po ba pms charges ng mga casa para sa Strada?

    Pasensya na po talagang newbie ako pagdating sa pickup.

    Sa mga sasagot,maraming salamat po.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2013 Strada GLX M/T

    CASA: (not exact but close enough)
    1,000kms = P6,000 change oil to fully synthetic, change oil filter, free labor
    5,000kms = P2,000 change oil filter, free labor
    10,000kms = P8,000 change oil to fully synthetic, change oil filter
    15,000kms = P3,500 change oil filter
    20,000kms = P14,000 change oil to full synthetic, change oil filter, change air filter, change fuel filter
    25,000kms = P4,500 change oil filter, egr cleaning.

    25k kms in 1.5 years, around P40,000 on maintenance.

    Moved to Servitek:

    31,000kms = P8,000 change to Mobil Delvac 1 5w/40, change oil filter, change differential oil
    37,000kms = P2,000 change oil filter
    43,000kms = P9,000 change Mobil Delvac 1 5w/40, change oil filter, change air filter.

    I'm now changing oil every 12k kms with oil filter change after 6k kms instead of the CASA RECOMMENDED oil change

    of 10k kms and 5k kms oil filter.

    I almost cut my maintenance cost in half after I moved out of CASA.

    Hope this gives you an idea on how much maintaining a Strada is, this ofcourse excludes wheel alignment/ balancing, aircon cleaning and other repairs when the need arises.

  3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    #4833
    Quote Originally Posted by Strada_onRhinos View Post
    2013 Strada GLX M/T

    CASA: (not exact but close enough)
    1,000kms = P6,000 change oil to fully synthetic, change oil filter, free labor
    5,000kms = P2,000 change oil filter, free labor
    10,000kms = P8,000 change oil to fully synthetic, change oil filter
    15,000kms = P3,500 change oil filter
    20,000kms = P14,000 change oil to full synthetic, change oil filter, change air filter, change fuel filter
    25,000kms = P4,500 change oil filter, egr cleaning.

    25k kms in 1.5 years, around P40,000 on maintenance.

    Moved to Servitek:

    31,000kms = P8,000 change to Mobil Delvac 1 5w/40, change oil filter, change differential oil
    37,000kms = P2,000 change oil filter
    43,000kms = P9,000 change Mobil Delvac 1 5w/40, change oil filter, change air filter.

    I'm now changing oil every 12k kms with oil filter change after 6k kms instead of the CASA RECOMMENDED oil change

    of 10k kms and 5k kms oil filter.

    I almost cut my maintenance cost in half after I moved out of CASA.

    Hope this gives you an idea on how much maintaining a Strada is, this ofcourse excludes wheel alignment/ balancing, aircon cleaning and other repairs when the need arises.
    Thanks po sa pagsagot sa mga tanong ko.Malaking tulong ito sa akin.Again,thank you.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    294
    #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by Strada_onRhinos View Post
    2013 Strada GLX M/T

    CASA: (not exact but close enough)
    1,000kms = P6,000 change oil to fully synthetic, change oil filter, free labor
    5,000kms = P2,000 change oil filter, free labor
    10,000kms = P8,000 change oil to fully synthetic, change oil filter
    15,000kms = P3,500 change oil filter
    20,000kms = P14,000 change oil to full synthetic, change oil filter, change air filter, change fuel filter
    25,000kms = P4,500 change oil filter, egr cleaning.

    25k kms in 1.5 years, around P40,000 on maintenance.

    Moved to Servitek:

    31,000kms = P8,000 change to Mobil Delvac 1 5w/40, change oil filter, change differential oil
    37,000kms = P2,000 change oil filter
    43,000kms = P9,000 change Mobil Delvac 1 5w/40, change oil filter, change air filter.

    I'm now changing oil every 12k kms with oil filter change after 6k kms instead of the CASA RECOMMENDED oil change

    of 10k kms and 5k kms oil filter.

    I almost cut my maintenance cost in half after I moved out of CASA.

    Hope this gives you an idea on how much maintaining a Strada is, this ofcourse excludes wheel alignment/ balancing, aircon cleaning and other repairs when the need arises.
    Hi Sir, I am nearing my 25k kms PMS, at sa Casa pa rin ako dahil under warranty pa, but after that, siempre sa labas na rin ako mag pa PMS para makatipid din. ask ko lang sir, that with Mobil Delvac, nabawasan ba engine noise ng strada nyo? did it make a difference sa pag da drive?

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    91
    #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by soyti75 View Post
    Hi Sir, I am nearing my 25k kms PMS, at sa Casa pa rin ako dahil under warranty pa, but after that, siempre sa labas na rin ako mag pa PMS para makatipid din. ask ko lang sir, that with Mobil Delvac, nabawasan ba engine noise ng strada nyo? did it make a difference sa pag da drive?
    I didn't notice anything, since parehas naman fully synthetic and same viscosity yung oil from Casa and Mobil Delvac 1.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #4836
    kcboy
    *ZIX

    FMIC upgrade
    egr/scv cleaning


  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    30
    #4837
    My egr din po ba ang strada 2008 GL?

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    #4838
    need some advice po sana
    1. is it better to go for 18" or 20" tires?
    2. is it better to get a roller lid or a canvass cover for my bed cover?

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    16
    #4839
    Hi Sirs, im a new strada 2010 owner.. pls help on how to join the strada club phil. This is mostly where i get speciic info on strada sana. Thanks po. I requested to join fb closed group but till now dpa approved. Thank you so much.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    16
    #4840
    Hi sir, saan po pwede pa cleaning ng egr/scv..? TIA

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]