New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 430 of 501 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ian View Post
    Sa mga pareho kong naka 4m41, nakakaexperience din po ba kau ng smoke belching on your strada? Mine eh wala naman po kahit anong ngas station ako nagpapakarga.. even my tailgate walang bahid ngsoot samantalang yung iba may naiipon na parang oily na soot sa tailgate. i also checked my scv a few days back so far malinis sya kaya konting buga ng lang ng cleaner..
    well, different story talaga ang 4m41 kasi may cat. converter. yung 2.5 kasi may housing, but empty, walang cat. converter. malaking factor din. plus known na smoke belcher talaga ang 4d56 but may mga things naman how to eliminate it eh

montero sport gtv egr blanking - YouTube

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet A-1 View Post
    Good day!

I am considering installing Racechip Pro on my aging 2.5L non-vgt strada. Want some HP gains, I very rarely exceed 3000 rpm. Read the RC Pro thread in this forum but not much info about the strada. Haven't done much backreading on this thread also. Sobrang haba na ng thread and I don't know where to start.

Would highly appreciate any info (pros and cons, personal reviews and opinions) re the matter. Thanks!
    sir pa clear ng inbox. i can help you with race chips

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    done sir zix888

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Hi mga sirs hingi lang ako ng recommendation. Mag 5k pms na ako this week and balak ko sana fully synthetic gamitin ( sa casa pa ako mag pa pms so oil pa nila gagamitin ko). Previously nung 1k pms ordinary oil ang pinalagay ko. Beneficial ba talaga kung fully synthetic ang gagamitin rather than ordinary oil. Thanks po

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet A-1 View Post
    done sir zix888
    pm sent sir, thanks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Mag sit nabato po yung winshield ng strada ko 5k pa lang mileage kasama ba sa insurance yun?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    any diesel engine will always spew some smoke every now and then lalo na pag idiniin mo nang bigla yung accelerator. Normal lang yung dahil may mga soot na naipon dun sa engine natin and yung soot din ang isang cause nag black smoke. If occasional lang then oks lang yan but if parati na lang ma itim yung smoke mo then that is not normal anymore. Try mo pa morning when you 1st start up your car, try to rev it up a few times pra ma ibuga yung mga soot na na ipon sa makina. Wag ka lang ma bigla dahil you'll see a lot of smoke when you do that
    Quite true though it doesn't hurt to switch fuels to Unioil, Eastern or Seaoil since they're cleaner fuels by virtue of being EURO 4 fuels. All others from what I know are of Euro 2 standard.

From experience switching to Unioil from Shell (my car) and Petron (my Dad's), we both noticed that the car's emissions wasn't as pungent as before and we had better mileage and relatively better acceleration. The engines weren't as strained compared to when it was running Shell/Petron fuel and we'd cruise at 80-120kph on the highways at lower RPM's.

My vehicle (a hilux) and my dad's (an innova) are well-maintained since my dad is a bit anal about the vehicle's PMS. Nevertheless, I think it served us well since these cars haven't had any major problems in the 8 1/2 years we've had them (we did, however, experience some engine issues during our first few months of ownership of our innova that was related to the fuel sensitivity of the crdi system which was solved by loading up at another Petron station that was on my Dad's daily route though he did learn to mix it up once in a while and loading up with Shell every so often). A relative also had a similar experience (he drives a Montero) since he usually loads up with Petron/Caltex until recently when my Dad shared his experience with Unioil. The only problem is that he has to go to the station along Osmena Highway which deviates from his daily route.

Purging also helps since it clears out the exhaust system but don't be alarmed at the amount of soot you emit especially if it's your first time doing so.

In any case, I'm sorry if I seem lost but I came here to see what the issues are (maintenance, common problems, good PMS Casa, etc...) with the Strada since we're looking to purchase a newer (and for my dad, a more maneuverable and comfortable) pick-up truck to compliment our trusty Hilux. While he doesn't mind driving the Hilux, he said it's become more difficult lately in parking and going through certain roads (Lumiliit daw mga kalye sa dami ng kotse, motorcycle at mga harang) especially here in the Metro. Hope my two cents adds to the discussion.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_diego View Post
    pano ba pagreset nung periodic maintenance code? hindi ko kasi mainput ang code eh...walang keypad na lumalabas...thanks..2013 strada...
    sir ipress mo ng matagal yung triangle na yellow.
    5-10 secs. sorry di ko alam ilan seconds eksakto
    yun na lalabas na keypad for code,
    code is 6923 or 3280.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ask lang po bakit po mura nalang benta nang strada secondhand?may bago bang lalabas?balak ko kasi bumili pero sa nakita ko sa sulit meron 500k+ nalang may 600+ may bago kayang lalabas na strada?salamat!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jiosh View Post
    ask lang po bakit po mura nalang benta nang strada secondhand?may bago bang lalabas?balak ko kasi bumili pero sa nakita ko sa sulit meron 500k+ nalang may 600+ may bago kayang lalabas na strada?salamat!
    A cheap deal is good but if its too cheap then there's something shady about that. Yung iba baka nalubog sa baha. As for the new model, parang wala pa namang umougong na may lalabas sa philippine market. Or baka late lang ako sa mga news

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]