New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 401 of 501 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    593
    #4001
    thanks sir Zix sa EGR blanking and K&N Filter :D

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    thanks sir Zix sa EGR blanking and K&N Filter :D
    thank you sir. bagay yung biggie intercooler sa black color, hehe

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by amir05 View Post
    I asked for the gray one.

    My SC is discouraging me in getting the free insurance promo of bpi/bdo. Kesyo mas mahal daw in the long run. Any thoughts on this guys?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Personally, I'd go for it. It is free after all. I'd just go for another company when the contract expires. At least that's one year you don't pay for comprehensive insurance.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    593
    #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    thank you sir. bagay yung biggie intercooler sa black color, hehe
    ipon ipon mode pa sir haha :D

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Personally, I'd go for it. It is free after all. I'd just go for another company when the contract expires. At least that's one year you don't pay for comprehensive insurance.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Problem is my SC doesnt want me to get it thru BPI/BDO. He told me i got declined by BPI and BDO doesnt have free insurance anymore. That was weird getting declined by BPI because i already have pending approval last June which expired only yesterday so i checked with BPI and i was told there's no record of me getting declined and that my new application is still for processing. I even got a call just now from BPI checking on me about my new application so pina-process pa lang talaga. I also checked with BDO yesterday and i was told they still have the free insurance promo.

    I would have moved to another dealer but it will take me longer to get a unit and i need a ride badly. Sold my previous car na kasi kaya eto..tiis na lang sa style ni SC.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    131
    #4006
    Hmm, mukang hindi maganda kausap ang SC mo. If I were you I'll go to different branch of the same dealer. I was *told* by my agent (diamond) na centralize ang stocking nila. hindi pede may stock isang branch tapos wala yong iba. not unless naka *reserve* na yong unit.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by amir05 View Post
    Problem is my SC doesnt want me to get it thru BPI/BDO. He told me i got declined by BPI and BDO doesnt have free insurance anymore. That was weird getting declined by BPI because i already have pending approval last June which expired only yesterday so i checked with BPI and i was told there's no record of me getting declined and that my new application is still for processing. I even got a call just now from BPI checking on me about my new application so pina-process pa lang talaga. I also checked with BDO yesterday and i was told they still have the free insurance promo.

    I would have moved to another dealer but it will take me longer to get a unit and i need a ride badly. Sold my previous car na kasi kaya eto..tiis na lang sa style ni SC.
    Why do I get the feeling that your sales agent is taking advantage of you? He doesn't seem to be very professional. If I were you, I'd demand that he get me an insurance policy from another company, or give a discount or refund the equivalent of the cost of the insurance policy. That was part of the deal agreed upon when you agreed to get a unit from him. Or else kukulitin ko siya and threaten to transfer to another agent or dealership, or report the matter to the higher ups. After all there is no shortage of Strada units.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by GTi; October 22nd, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    #4008
    Getting my unit now yehey! How do i join the group?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

  9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    105
    #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by amir05 View Post
    Getting my unit now yehey! How do i join the group?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    tambay tambay ka lang sa facebook sir. malimit sila doon.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/stradaclub/

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    #4010
    Thanks for the link RCH. I tried to join. Hope i get approved. To the admins, my FB acct is bong espinosa.

    Question... where can i buy a tire lock rod for my glx? I tried sa S4S earlier but they dont have it. Also tried a few shops in Banawe but they dont have one for strada.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]