New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 395 of 501 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Thanks for the info. Paano po ma retain ang power supply when we change the batteries? Does that mean that the oem tpms have two batteries? And how long is the average lifespan of the tpms batteries? tia.
    only one battery, so you have to tap the new battery before you cut the old connection. you will notice that the + ,- terminals are soldered, so talagang throw away ang design, but we can get away with that. change after 4.5 years, usually in 5 years time, totally drained, busted sigurado ang ic

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    742
    #3942
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    only one battery, so you have to tap the new battery before you cut the old connection. you will notice that the + ,- terminals are soldered, so talagang throw away ang design, but we can get away with that. change after 4.5 years, usually in 5 years time, totally drained, busted sigurado ang ic
    Ok, so i have to connect an external power supply before taking out the batteries for replacement. I have a 22 month old car so I still have at least 2 more years before I start tinkering with the tpms sensor. And your right sir, parang disposable pala ang tpms sensor natin if ganyan ang design and hindi masyadong service/maintenance friendly.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    742
    #3943
    Edit: sorry, double post. inedit ko nalang.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #3944
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Ok, so i have to connect an external power supply before taking out the batteries for replacement. I have a 22 month old car so I still have at least 2 more years before I start tinkering with the tpms sensor. And your right sir, parang disposable pala ang tpms sensor natin if ganyan ang design and hindi masyadong service/maintenance friendly.
    yes sir you got that dead center

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    193
    #3945
    Gud morning fellow tsikoteers!

    I cleaned my intercooler yeaterday and i noticed, bakit masyado yata lumakas ang whistling sound? Especially when i reached 2k rpm. Is this normal? Hihina din kaya yung whistling sound? Almost as loud as streaking fanbelts. Any info mga sir? Tnx

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #3946
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ian View Post
    Gud morning fellow tsikoteers!

    I cleaned my intercooler yeaterday and i noticed, bakit masyado yata lumakas ang whistling sound? Especially when i reached 2k rpm. Is this normal? Hihina din kaya yung whistling sound? Almost as loud as streaking fanbelts. Any info mga sir? Tnx
    baka naman sir hindi mo lang napapansin before, and since bagong linis yung intercooler, extra obsevant ka, ngayon mo lang napansin.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    193
    #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    baka naman sir hindi mo lang napapansin before, and since bagong linis yung intercooler, extra obsevant ka, ngayon mo lang napansin.
    Sir malakas talaga. Cant identify kung whining sound or rattling metal to meal sound.. pero siguro din dahil bagong linis yung intercooler. Dami din kasi sticky oil build up na natanggal. Observe ko na lang sir. Hindi rin naman nagdegrade performance. Tanx anyway sir. Mya try namin ilocate kung san galing yung sound.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    217
    #3948
    sir diba may clamp yun? baka di masyado nahigpitan

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48
    #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtooth View Post
    Mga sir ask lang po Feb. 2012 ang strada glx namin pero last time sa labas na namin pina change oil meaning wala na kami warranty..
    Nagka problema kasi wiper namin yung pinaka high speed switch lang ang gumagana yung sa may timer at normal speed ayaw gumana ng wiper
    tapos pag ginamit ko yung high speed na wiper at saka ko off yung wiper bigla hinto din yung wiper kung san gawi ako nag off ng wiper switch kaya
    tantsahan pa pag off ng wiper para lang huminto sya sa normal standy positiion nya.2nd question kasabay nya nagloko yung headlight ang problema
    naman pag naka dim at bright ako mahina ilaw sa left side pero nakikita ko naka ilaw naman left headlight yun nga lang sobrang hina.. 3rd question po
    yung sa panel natin pag naka on yung ilaw medyo naka ilaw yung bright indicator sa panel pero konti lang.. Ano po kaya problema? Makikita kaya
    problema sa computer diagnostic ng mitsubishi? thanks po Oliver of Bulacan
    Mga sir ok na headlight at wiper namin.. Nginat ngat pala ng daga yung wirrings sa bandang ilalim ng fuel filter.. thanks po

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    #3950
    Would any of you guys know when the 2014 strada is coming out? When i inquired for a unit first week of September, the SC told me to wait for the 2014 model as it is going to be released soon. Well its October now and said SC doesnt reply to my txt & call.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]