New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 327 of 501 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zanecrypt View Post
    Sabi po sa casa 6,500 ang back up camera, but i think kasi ililink nalang sya sa installed na HU. I saw sa concorde about 6,000-8,000 mga back up camera with the small monitors. Di ko lang sir sure kung gagamit ka ng sarili mong monitor how that would affect the price.
    Thanks , At least I have an idea, kasi sa Goldcar(suki) around P 2000 ang back up camera w/o monitor, anyway I'll visit them one of this day para pakabit, kasi almost 4 yrs na sa akin ang strada ngayon ko lang naisip palagyan, I have the sensor kaya lang yung back up camera is more reliable.untik muntikan maurungan ang stool or paso & other low lying objects

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by soyti75 View Post
    this feature is only for GLS variant.. it is also the feature why i chose the Strada over all the other pick ups
    Quote Originally Posted by killer_eyes View Post
    alam ko sa GLS lang ito available, di ko lang sure ngayon kung available na din sa glx na 4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by yose View Post
    gls variants lang yata ang nabubuksan ang window sa likod sir.
    Thank you for the response.

Last edited by cktlcmd; May 26th, 2013 at 04:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    hello po mga sir...

tanong ko lang po sana if pwede ba palagyan ng mud guard yung GLX-V the same sa mga sport model na 4 X 4 sa dealer....mgakano po kaya additional nito...salamat

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lester_naj View Post
    hello po mga sir...

tanong ko lang po sana if pwede ba palagyan ng mud guard yung GLX-V the same sa mga sport model na 4 X 4 sa dealer....mgakano po kaya additional nito...salamat
    pwede yan sir but you also have to buy the fender flares to match the mud guards. im not sure about the price lang :-)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hi guys! after patiently waiting for a 4x2 ford ranger, i eventually lost to the waiting game. in addition to that, greediness of Ford Dealers started to show up as they will not give you a unit unless you will get it under in house financing. what a rip off! i don't want to patronize those kinds of business. i urgently need a pick up for my business operations that's why i was very eager to get one ASAP. since that was the situation with Ford, i decided to get the Strada GLS Sport V instead. it was very hard for me to decide (my main concern with the strada was the cargo bed size but i'll learn to deal with it) but after considering a lot of things, i finally chose the Strada.

i can say that our family is a mitsubishi fan. from my dad's 1983 Lancer GSR and 1996 Pajero, to my 2001 Lancer MX and 1992 Galant GTI loaded with 4g63t. i chose the strada mainly because of maintenance expense. i heard from some friends that owns a Ford that parts are too expensive. Unlike the Strada which i believe parts are very abundant and cheaper. One reason why i also chose the strada was because of the feedbacks about the good quality of ride. i read that the other competitors ike the hilux, dmax, navara, etc., has stiffer quality of ride when compared to a strada.

hopefully, my unit will be release this tuesday. hope to join the Strada Club to learn a lot of things about our truck! More Power!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ryce View Post
    hi guys! after patiently waiting for a 4x2 ford ranger, i eventually lost to the waiting game. in addition to that, greediness of Ford Dealers started to show up as they will not give you a unit unless you will get it under in house financing. what a rip off! i don't want to patronize those kinds of business. i urgently need a pick up for my business operations that's why i was very eager to get one ASAP. since that was the situation with Ford, i decided to get the Strada GLS Sport V instead. it was very hard for me to decide (my main concern with the strada was the cargo bed size but i'll learn to deal with it) but after considering a lot of things, i finally chose the Strada.

i can say that our family is a mitsubishi fan. from my dad's 1983 Lancer GSR and 1996 Pajero, to my 2001 Lancer MX and 1992 Galant GTI loaded with 4g63t. i chose the strada mainly because of maintenance expense. i heard from some friends that owns a Ford that parts are too expensive. Unlike the Strada which i believe parts are very abundant and cheaper. One reason why i also chose the strada was because of the feedbacks about the good quality of ride. i read that the other competitors ike the hilux, dmax, navara, etc., has stiffer quality of ride when compared to a strada.

hopefully, my unit will be release this tuesday. hope to join the Strada Club to learn a lot of things about our truck! More Power!
    Congratulations Sir on your choice!
    I did not have to wait for the Ranger, kasi nga mas gusto ko ang Strada, i also bought the GLS V Matic, last Feb. At ngayon, marami na akong nakikitang ranger and wildtrak, but i still feel i made the right choice. Very true, comfortable ride sya, and nag off roading na rin ako sa may pangasinan kung saan may mga matitinfding inclines at may 8 tao ako sa carrgo bed and yet kayang kaya nya. and the rear window that opens is a big plus, mas madaling makipag communicate sa tao sa bed. Strada lang ang meron nito. I had to change to bigger tires and add a roll bar para mas tumindi ang dating nya. My average fuel consumption pag city driving at 9km/liter, pag highway naman eh mga 14 to 16kms/liter. No problem pagdating sa pag o overtake, mabilis at malakas

And so far, naging issue ko pa lang ay ang USB ay di gumana minsan, but na easy fix na sya sa casa.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sir ryce, good choice. of rig.
    check this site. http://www.facebook.com/groups/stradaclub/ dito na mostly tumatambay mga strada owners.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by soyti75 View Post
    Congratulations Sir on your choice!
    I did not have to wait for the Ranger, kasi nga mas gusto ko ang Strada, i also bought the GLS V Matic, last Feb. At ngayon, marami na akong nakikitang ranger and wildtrak, but i still feel i made the right choice. Very true, comfortable ride sya, and nag off roading na rin ako sa may pangasinan kung saan may mga matitinfding inclines at may 8 tao ako sa carrgo bed and yet kayang kaya nya. and the rear window that opens is a big plus, mas madaling makipag communicate sa tao sa bed. Strada lang ang meron nito. I had to change to bigger tires and add a roll bar para mas tumindi ang dating nya. My average fuel consumption pag city driving at 9km/liter, pag highway naman eh mga 14 to 16kms/liter. No problem pagdating sa pag o overtake, mabilis at malakas

And so far, naging issue ko pa lang ay ang USB ay di gumana minsan, but na easy fix na sya sa casa.
    sir anong size ang pinalit mo na goma? pwede makita ang pic? nag lift ka pa?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

congrats sa ride sir!

gusto ko din dati ng Ford Ranger pero pinag aralan ko maigi eh pinaka praktital for me ang strada.

bang for the buck features,yung 4x2 model ng ibang brand eh konti na lang idadagdag 4x4 na ng strada. Sa bed naman useful din sa akin since bike at aso lang usual cargo ko, pero napuno ko na din bed ko minsan minsan.

pinakamalaking factor sa akin eh turning radius, sa ibang truck ang hirap imaniobra pag masikip, lalo na sa mga uturn slot, pero sa strada ok naman.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012

Congrats sir! Yung Strada is the best balance between a pickup truck and a lifestyle car.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]