New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 285 of 501 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48
    #2841
    Sir good morning..
    naka 3 silip nako sa gas tank ng strada namin wala ko makitang drain plug :-(

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    #2842
    I just want to share my glx engine exhaust... The manufacturing date of my unit is the time thailand plant doesn't have the standard exhaust component after the turbo, instead they put a downpipe as replacement. i don't know if they already use it as the standard part. but defintely it has impact to its acceleration, its quicker. i drove my officemate strada glx, that's why i can compare them.

    Here's my 2012 release strada glx engine bay.


    Here's my officemate 2012 release strada glx engine bay.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by rosita_red View Post
    I just want to share my glx engine exhaust... The manufacturing date of my unit is the time thailand plant doesn't have the standard exhaust component after the turbo, instead they put a downpipe as replacement. i don't know if they already use it as the standard part. but defintely it has impact to its acceleration, its quicker. i drove my officemate strada glx, that's why i can compare them.

    Here's my 2012 release strada glx engine bay.


    Here's my officemate 2012 release strada glx engine bay.
    bale walang CAT yung rig mo sir. after 3 years pa natin malaman yung emission test result niyan pag renew sa lto. sayang para sana macompare lang natin, madami din kasi na gusto magtanggal ng CAT for full exhaust upgrade

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    #2844
    *zix888
    Yes, i dont have a cat. My car dealer showed me the bullitin came from mitsu plant when i was complaining about it. But when i'm starting to enjoy the effect of the downpipe, due to less restriction. I parked my complaint. Hehe.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by rosita_red View Post
    *zix888
    Yes, i dont have a cat. My car dealer showed me the bullitin came from mitsu plant when i was complaining about it. But when i'm starting to enjoy the effect of the downpipe, due to less restriction. I parked my complaint. Hehe.

    if you have time sir, pwede malaman kung ano diameter nung part na may red arrows. thanks in advance





    this one has 2.75" dia

    Last edited by zix888; October 21st, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    59
    #2846
    for those who want to buy a 2013 Mitsubishi Strada, we already have available unit. for more details, just contact me at 0922-838-9641. thank you.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonell1989 View Post
    for those who want to buy a 2013 Mitsubishi Strada, we already have available unit. for more details, just contact me at 0922-838-9641. thank you.
    Any new features for the"2013" strada?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    #2848
    *zix888,
    Its 2.11 inches. Thats center-to-center measurement. This is also the size of the whole exhaust pipe system

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    44
    #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Any new features for the"2013" strada?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    According to my SA, it has a single din head unit that has a dvd player/bluetooth connectivity/ipod ready/GPS ready (additional Php 7,000 for the SD card to enable this and another Php 7,000 for the rear view camera) and a 7 inch LCD monitor display on top - where the storage/info display is.

    I'm actually thinking of buying a Strada bec I reserved a Ford Ranger last month and I'm a bit eager to get a pickup, the waiting queue is just crazy.

    My only question is, do I really need a VGT-enabled Strada? I'm okay w the M/T GLX version but my SA is suggesting that I get the GLX-V because it's better in terms of performance and fuel consumption -- is there really a significant difference in fuel economy? I don't really care about the performance because I'm not comfortable going fast on a high vehicle.

    Also, I think I want the 2012 GLX M/T model, does anyone know where I can get a Quartz Brown unit? The SA that I've talked to only has white and silver.

    TIA.

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    #2850
    *cdv
    Quartz brown color is only available on their 4x4 models.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]