New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 488 of 501 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    FMIC upgrade

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Ano hp gains ng fmic? Anyway I did settle with the Profender adjustable shocks and they are just great. Adjust them according to your need/use.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by docjunior View Post
    Ano hp gains ng fmic? Anyway I did settle with the Profender adjustable shocks and they are just great. Adjust them according to your need/use.
    Hi sir, how much po inabot yung upgrade nu..? 4 shocks lang po ba pinalitan..?

Im planning din po kc on suspension upgrade. Looking at the opoisite lock suspension option at 20k foe a set of front/rear shocks.

Any feedback on opposite lock suspension fellow strada owners..? Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    need help po if anyone knows where to buy soft bed covers for my strada? i tried sa LA Cars sa makati and out of stock yung Aeroklas, Carryboy Soft Covers nmn 6 months to order...hoping for advice

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by annazoe View Post
    need help po if anyone knows where to buy soft bed covers for my strada? i tried sa LA Cars sa makati and out of stock yung Aeroklas, Carryboy Soft Covers nmn 6 months to order...hoping for advice
    paps try mo search francis jugo or spiked knuckle fabrication sa facebook.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Yes JC, for the shocks inabot ako ng 30k. I recently changed my front springs with 2605 OME's from RATS and the ride is very impressive. Nice combo and tunable bro. Currently on setting 2 at the front and setting 1 for the rear.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    By the way, if you will do a 2" lift try to avoid quick lifting it or you'll just end up with a harsh ride! Look at it this way... Once you buy a set of dampers be it Bilstein, Ironman, OL etc. even if they are model specific and install them "ayun na" and you won't be able to adjust/tune your "ride" according to your current or future application. Go adjustable JC! Get Profenders or if your budget will permit get Tough Dog (recently rated the best shocks in Australia by 4x4 Mag I think). Adjustable is the way to go. Oh i forgot the Space Arm stabilisers from JS1 at the rear gave the rig some more stability and a more planted rear specially while coming from a curve. I hope this helps JC.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by docjunior View Post
    By the way, if you will do a 2" lift try to avoid quick lifting it or you'll just end up with a harsh ride! Look at it this way... Once you buy a set of dampers be it Bilstein, Ironman, OL etc. even if they are model specific and install them "ayun na" and you won't be able to adjust/tune your "ride" according to your current or future application. Go adjustable JC! Get Profenders or if your budget will permit get Tough Dog (recently rated the best shocks in Australia by 4x4 Mag I think). Adjustable is the way to go. Oh i forgot the Space Arm stabilisers from JS1 at the rear gave the rig some more stability and a more planted rear specially while coming from a curve. I hope this helps JC.
    Thanks for this good info doc.. greatly appreciated. Ipon mowd na..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Got this from a forum Australia...
    In the spirit of safety...

sa.gov.au - Suspension modification

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got this from a forum Australia...
    In the spirit of safety...

http://www.sa.gov.au/topics/transport-travel-and-motoring/motoring/vehicles-and-registration/vehicle-standards-and-modifications/suspension-modification

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    mga ser kasya po ba ang 15x10 na mags sa 2013 strada o need mag spacers? Plan ko po sana kasing mag 31's.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]