New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 461 of 501 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobushino View Post
    The Strada is already rust proofed so I only had a "diamond gloss paint protection" at Ziebart. They also do undercoating and rustproofing if you want it doubled. Regarding the oil, I'm not really sure, I've had the synthetic one and I try to stick to what mitsubishi offers.
    Ziebart it is then, hehe!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Haha.. Thinking of the same thing but I'm still giving it a year (sayang naman warranty) before doing upgrades.. As for me, I'm from Baguio so there's a popular shop there called Jeff's Off road, you could check out their FB page if your not still familiar with them. I plan to have it lifted around 4 inches. They also sell quality rims, tires, and ARB bumpers. Also thinking of having leather covered seats.
    Alright, will definitely check that out. Thanks man!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    IMO, you can't have it both ways sir. you can't have a comfortable ride and expect good cargo carrying capacity. Something has to be sacrifice. If you want best of both worlds then the stock suspension is what you need dahil it has been tested by the manufacturer to have a good comfort at the same time carry some loads. but if you plan to modify your rig then you have to choose w/c path of mods you prefer, suck it up, and take it like a man

for your planned mods, there are a lot of parts available. Ang limit is, how deep can your pocket go.
    For suspension, the EMU has a good review for comfort. Try mo rin Bilstein.
    Steel bumpers w/ curves, try mo MCC rocker bar.
    Tires: if budget is not an issue try Fuel Off Road tires
    Lights: you can retrofit you head lights and no need to install LED light bars. But if you still want it for porma then marami pa rin options na pg pag pipilian.

Join FB group 4x4 Hobbies Exchange Philippines or Cheap Offroad Parts, Buy and Sell.

Alright, thanks for the tips bro. Budget is flexible, just need to make sure that whatever it is, it should be worth it. Hehe. Sakit naman pag palpak bigla. Regarding the suspension, yeah, I kind of figured but I was just hoping that there was a kit that would give both.. hehe, guess not. Would you happen to know how to get the off-white or cream paint job? My base paint is the stock polar white, if I change it to the off-white, does it mean they have to scrape off my orig paint or not?

Im not so into the led light bars, I like the round Warn or PIAA, I still havent researched though which one is the best.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    10356165_663141457107297_4696029825128654217_n.jpg

Question.. Is this modification legal? (If your gonna use it on the road and not for car shows) Coz the "unauthorized modifications" part by the LTO isn't specific.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    10356165_663141457107297_4696029825128654217_n.jpg

Question.. Is this modification legal? (If your gonna use it on the road and not for car shows) Coz the "unauthorized modifications" part by the LTO isn't specific.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i had experience.. twice.. bumped my innova's front against another vehicle. both times, the bumper, headlight, and fender damages were "considerable". i mean, the panels simply collapsed backward! had it been my previous revo, the damage might have been a simple bumper repaint..
    initially, i thought it was questionable design on the part of toyota..
    but later, i thought.. it was designed to give way!
    in retrospect, the considerable damage to the vehicle was preferable to a pedestrian breaking a legbone.. the financial cost of hospitalization alone would have easily been at least thrice the cost of the car repair..
    so i guess, LTO was thinking straight in labeling certain "bumper modifications" as un-authorized..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    I think what sir walter means is the battery of the multimedia system remote control at the steering wheel. Yes separate battery yan.
    *walter, d3nb3r
    You're right. Meron ngang battery sa may steering wheel. Already replaced it with new one and the buttons became more responsive. Still, I need to press them in a particular angle to get a response. I think hindi ganun kaganda ang contacts. Anyway, thanks for pointing out this battery.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    from DOTC 2014 revised administrative order 2014-01 of LTO:
    d. MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATING WITHOUT OR
    WITH DEFECTIVE/IMPROPER/UNAUTHORIZED
    ACCESSORIES, DEVICES, EQUIPMENT AND
    PARTS

This includes bells/homs/sirens/whistles, blinkers,
    brakes, early warning device (EWD), grill/s,
    jalousies, brake (foot and hand brakes), brake
    lights/headlights/interior lights/signal lights/tail
    lights, mirrors, mufflers, metallic tires/spare tire,
    speedometer, windshield, wipers or any other
    accessory, device, equipment or part that is
    manifestly prejudicial to road safety.

Key word there is "prejudicial to road safety". So, does your mods make the street dangerous? If not then you don't have to worry. also some legal minded offroaders said that if an enforcer ask about your mods. Tell them it's an "upgrade" rather than use the term "modification".

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    bro, sige tauhan natin, hehe.

Baka hindi masyadong matao na dito dahil wala namang problema, enjoy nalang sa ride.
    Ok sir, nice one!! Hehe

Just to share po, last sunday at 1am, pumasok ako nlex at balintawak.. Aw bago mag lawang bato sa valenzuela traffic na.. Kasi yung cent. celeb. ng INC.. Nung medyo makasilip na ng way sa shoulder ng nlex, hinataw ko na si strada kahit maputik at madulas. Had to engage 4H para makadaan. Nung makatapat na sa phil arena saka lang lumuwag ang traffic thru zipper lane.. 3 hours na trffic from lawang bato..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi Guys,

Meron ba here know where can I see a available GLS Sport V, colors can be Red, White, Quartz Brown or Silver. Wala daw dun sa dealer na kausap ko eh. I'm not sure why wala ako makita, nagkakaubusan na ba?

BTW... I'm a member of TSCP, if you want to join, just feel free to post sa FB page or PM Chad Antonio

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]