New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 460 of 501 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobushino View Post
    Yep, ganun din temp gauge ko.. Also a new owner here. Like you I've also spent a lot of time thinking of what I would choose, alhtough unlike you I havent gone to other dealers (Guess Im just too lazy). Congrats to your new purchase.. I was suppose to get a Wildtrak, (mostly coz of it's looks) but I've seen a lot of flak from owners regarding salesmen, Ford service center and parts.. No offense to wildtrak owners, but I'm not going to kiss S. A's ass just so I could get the unit immediately and agree to an in - house financing hehe.
    I was actually leaning towards the Ranger and BT50 for the obvious reasons, but just like you, after all the horror stories, I purchased the Strada. Also, I prefer the 4wd stick compared to the new switch. I must say, I couldnt be happier. The ride is fantastic. Would you know of any good place nearby that does rustproofing and undercoat? And what is the best oil and coolant that I can purchase since I have been reading that the fluids may also be car 'specific'. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    welcome Nobushino and twelve22! proud owner of Strada here as well.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    sa mga strada owners na experience nila yun malfunction volume control or any thing issue on their stereo set paki share kung ano ang ginawa nila... did they ask for repair or replacement?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by soyti75 View Post
    welcome Nobushino and twelve22! proud owner of Strada here as well.

Thanks sir!

Im looking forward to lifting my Strada, 2 to 3 inches lift. I'd like it to be an inch or two higher than the stock Ranger. Im still researching what is the best for my needs, Ironman, Rancho, or EMU. Mostly city driving with a bit of farm work. I also would like to have the best of both worlds with my suspension upgrade; lift and cargo, and still great ride comfort. Here are my planned upgrades:

Suspension
    Snorkel
    Lights
    Canopy (although the electronic bed cover is great already, just that it does have leaks)
    Tires and Rims
    Steel Bumpers (maybe, I want to find something that will not be to edgy or sharp and not blend in with curves of the Strada)

Any suggestions?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by twelve22 View Post
    I was actually leaning towards the Ranger and BT50 for the obvious reasons, but just like you, after all the horror stories, I purchased the Strada. Also, I prefer the 4wd stick compared to the new switch. I must say, I couldnt be happier. The ride is fantastic. Would you know of any good place nearby that does rustproofing and undercoat? And what is the best oil and coolant that I can purchase since I have been reading that the fluids may also be car 'specific'. Thanks!
    The Strada is already rust proofed so I only had a "diamond gloss paint protection" at Ziebart. They also do undercoating and rustproofing if you want it doubled. Regarding the oil, I'm not really sure, I've had the synthetic one and I try to stick to what mitsubishi offers.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Thanks sir!

Im looking forward to lifting my Strada, 2 to 3 inches lift. I'd like it to be an inch or two higher than the stock Ranger. Im still researching what is the best for my needs, Ironman, Rancho, or EMU. Mostly city driving with a bit of farm work. I also would like to have the best of both worlds with my suspension upgrade; lift and cargo, and still great ride comfort. Here are my planned upgrades:

Suspension
    Snorkel
    Lights
    Canopy (although the electronic bed cover is great already, just that it does have leaks)
    Tires and Rims
    Steel Bumpers (maybe, I want to find something that will not be to edgy or sharp and not blend in with curves of the Strada)

Any suggestions?
    Haha.. Thinking of the same thing but I'm still giving it a year (sayang naman warranty) before doing upgrades.. As for me, I'm from Baguio so there's a popular shop there called Jeff's Off road, you could check out their FB page if your not still familiar with them. I plan to have it lifted around 4 inches. They also sell quality rims, tires, and ARB bumpers. Also thinking of having leather covered seats.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They inserted a rubber in between the leaf springs. It will wear out as soon as the warranty expires.

Intermittent function on steering wheel might be the battery wearing out.
    Engine battery is still very strong (car's just 10 months old). Does the multimedia unit have a separate battery?
    If it's a rubber strip, it's a good, cheap solution. I'll find out where it's inserted so I can have it replaced it when its worn out.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Thanks sir!

Suspension
    Snorkel
    Lights
    Tires and Rims

Any suggestions?
    IMO, you can't have it both ways sir. you can't have a comfortable ride and expect good cargo carrying capacity. Something has to be sacrifice. If you want best of both worlds then the stock suspension is what you need dahil it has been tested by the manufacturer to have a good comfort at the same time carry some loads. but if you plan to modify your rig then you have to choose w/c path of mods you prefer, suck it up, and take it like a man

for your planned mods, there are a lot of parts available. Ang limit is, how deep can your pocket go.
    For suspension, the EMU has a good review for comfort. Try mo rin Bilstein.
    Steel bumpers w/ curves, try mo MCC rocker bar.
    Tires: if budget is not an issue try Fuel Off Road tires
    Lights: you can retrofit you head lights and no need to install LED light bars. But if you still want it for porma then marami pa rin options na pg pag pipilian.

Join FB group 4x4 Hobbies Exchange Philippines or Cheap Offroad Parts, Buy and Sell.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    Engine battery is still very strong (car's just 10 months old). Does the multimedia unit have a separate battery?
    I think what sir walter means is the battery of the multimedia system remote control at the steering wheel. Yes separate battery yan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Mga Sir help,

I'm planning to change uli my mags and tire, currently naka 265/50/r20 ako kaya lang naliliitan ako ngayon simula nung malift ng 2 3/4". Naghanap ako ng tire para sa 20's like 285/55/r20 ang hirap pala maghanap, nitto tire lang nakikita ko pero ang mahal naman hindi ko kaya, hehe.

Now gusto ko magshift sa 17" or 16", 285/70/r17 or 285/75/16, ang dami available na tire sa ganyan. Ask ko lang alin po mas astig tignan sa dalawa? Ipapartner ko sya sa Discoverer STT, type ko rin mag neg offset kahit konti lang.

Pwede kaya?

Thanks.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]