New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 459 of 501 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    thanks sa info sir ^___^

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    guys question lang po especially yun mga may LED DRL

pwede po kayang iistart ang strada kahit naka on ang DRL? or kelangan patayin DRL muna bago start?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    guys question lang po especially yun mga may LED DRL

pwede po kayang iistart ang strada kahit naka on ang DRL? or kelangan patayin DRL muna bago start?
    Sir ok lang naman. LED lang naman yan. And di naman yata kelangan ng switch sa DRL. Mag on sya pag start ng makina.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    baka may interesado. Willing to straight swap 4 pcs 2009/2010 series rim 17 OEM mags from a GLS Strada for 4 pcs 2009/2010 series rim 16 OEM mags of a GLX Strada. Pwede rin rim 16 mags sa mga newer glx. Nasa Cebu lang nga ang mags ko. Pero di naman ako nagmamadali, pwede ko rin dalhin sa manila kasi halos kada buwan ako pumupunta sa manila. Member ako sa Strada club Cebu Chapter. Now back to my orig rim 16s.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Nag try ako 0-100kph kanina, 11seconds.. Kau ba mga sir?

3.2 GLS sports

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    di na po masyado matao dito,,

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ian View Post
    di na po masyado matao dito,,
    bro, sige tauhan natin, hehe.

Last week I had my car's 20,000km PMT at Carworld Malolos. I don't know what they did but they were finally able to fix the noisy spring on the right rear. May nilagay daw sila. Will verify this next time. Tire rotation and balancing with alignment was part of the PMT but I declined this, planning to have this done at Servitek where I can have the car checked for camber and caster in addition. Glad I did. Na-correct pa ng Servitek using computer ang camber and caster, although wala naman akong na-notice na issues sa steering beforehand.

Isa nalang natira na issue: intermittent functioning of multimedia system on controls at steering wheel. Minsan gumagana yung buttons, minsan hindi. Next PMT nalang to.

Baka hindi masyadong matao na dito dahil wala namang problema, enjoy nalang sa ride.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Active pa ba TSCP dito? After more than a month of research, visiting dealers, testing and inspecting different pick-ups, I purchased the new Strada. It is a fantastic vehicle. Definitely has the best ride compared to all the other pick-ups. We are actually planning to buy one or two more units for my Mom and the Farm. Hehe. Gusto ko sumali sana.

And tanong ko lang, normal ba talaga yung temp gauge laging nasa middle or slightly above? Pag release kasi sakin ganun na.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    bro, sige tauhan natin, hehe.

Last week I had my car's 20,000km PMT at Carworld Malolos. I don't know what they did but they were finally able to fix the noisy spring on the right rear. May nilagay daw sila.

Isa nalang natira na issue: intermittent functioning of multimedia system on controls at steering wheel. Minsan gumagana yung buttons, minsan hindi. Next PMT nalang to.
    They inserted a rubber in between the leaf springs. It will wear out as soon as the warranty expires.

Intermittent function on steering wheel might be the battery wearing out.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by twelve22 View Post
    Active pa ba TSCP dito? After more than a month of research, visiting dealers, testing and inspecting different pick-ups, I purchased the new Strada. It is a fantastic vehicle. Definitely has the best ride compared to all the other pick-ups. We are actually planning to buy one or two more units for my Mom and the Farm. Hehe. Gusto ko sumali sana.

And tanong ko lang, normal ba talaga yung temp gauge laging nasa middle or slightly above? Pag release kasi sakin ganun na.
    Yep, ganun din temp gauge ko.. Also a new owner here. Like you I've also spent a lot of time thinking of what I would choose, alhtough unlike you I havent gone to other dealers (Guess Im just too lazy). Congrats to your new purchase.. I was suppose to get a Wildtrak, (mostly coz of it's looks) but I've seen a lot of flak from owners regarding salesmen, Ford service center and parts.. No offense to wildtrak owners, but I'm not going to kiss S. A's ass just so I could get the unit immediately and agree to an in - house financing hehe.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]