New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 425 of 501 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I had my strada SCV replaced at 30K mileage due to stalling.
    Now (55K mileage) problem starts again.
    Sometimes when I rev the engine, rpm is not responding.
    Could this be a SCV prob again?
    need help badly

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by litoskid View Post
    Question po sa mga fellow owner ng strada 2.5 GLX 4x2 LImited edition po.
    1. Anu po ba kailangan bilhin para magamit po natin Gps po ng sasakyan?
    2. Sa tv din po anu po maganda na tv tuner kasi yung kailangan din?
    3. Pwede po ba dagdagan ng headrest monitor strada natin para ma enjoy ng anak ko po manunod ng movies sa back seat? Plug in lang po ba yun sa likod ng main unit po natin?
    4. Pwede po ba ng bili ako ng busina at tap ko lang sa existing wire ng strada po natin kasi pag pa rewire ma void daw waranty?
    #1 lang kaya kong sagutin sir, kailangan mo ng sd card & antenna, sa winterpine ko pinainstall yung sakin 7.5k lahat kaso hindi ko naman nagagamit natuwa lang kasi ako dati kaya ako nagpalagay, mas maganda pa smartphone mo nalang gamitin mo syang 7.5k, pero parang may naka download ng software sa adventure thread at na unlock din nya kaya nagagamit nya pero hindi lang yata kasing ok nung installed ng winterpine, libre din kasi update sa winterpine tuwing may available na updates.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    If you have CEL, better check first what is the code behind.
    Else, try to clean your SCV and see if it will make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    need help badly

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ar24458 View Post
    need help badly
    There are a lot of possible causes for engine stalling. If it's SCV or EGR related, your engine will or stall and that MIL/CEL will lit up and appear on your dash.

Based from my experience, if it's the SCV, once the MIL lit up, the engine will die. But before that, I would hear a very weird clatter in the engine bay and I know it's not a normal sound. But once I start the engine, it's good again and the MIL is gone and pray that it will not show up again. For the EGR, the MIL will show up in my dash. The engine doesn't die but the engine feels really sluggish, unresponsive and really, really heavy that I have to push the gas pedal more than the usual for it to move.

So have it diagnosed in your dealership for you to know what is causing it. If it's your SCV, but I doubt coz for it to conk out again after 25k kms is ridiculous, sorry to say but it can't be cleaned and you have to replace. But if it's the EGR, you can have it cleaned. If they tell you that your EGR needs replacing and that is the only way to go, don't believe them right away. There are Tsikot members who offer that kind of service. You can also go to Central Diesel or perhaps in a gasoline station that offers such service.

Or you can try to clean your air filter or replace your fuel filter, who knows, that might solve it.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I agree that you cannot (or i don't know one who did it yet) open the SCV perse to clean it. But if you remove the SCV, there could be small grit of dirt that passed the fuel filter where the SCV is installed. This dirt could affect SCV operation and if remove could fix the SCV issue being reported. This is an easy job which is a recommended step before changing SCV specially if not anymore under warranty. And when re-installing SCV, try to rotate it, that is swap the 2 bolt eyes from original position. Try it and let us know.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers24 View Post
    #1 lang kaya kong sagutin sir, kailangan mo ng sd card & antenna, sa winterpine ko pinainstall yung sakin 7.5k lahat kaso hindi ko naman nagagamit natuwa lang kasi ako dati kaya ako nagpalagay, mas maganda pa smartphone mo nalang gamitin mo syang 7.5k, pero parang may naka download ng software sa adventure thread at na unlock din nya kaya nagagamit nya pero hindi lang yata kasing ok nung installed ng winterpine, libre din kasi update sa winterpine tuwing may available na updates.

for me kung mahilig mag road trip ok yung may gps, kasi pag sa probinsya minsan mahina na signal pag smart phone. pero pag manila lang, ok na ang smart phone app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers24 View Post
    Sir, ako po ata sinasabi niyong may unlocked version ng gps software. Same po yung akin sa inooffer ng Winterpine, meron ako sa non-vgt Montero Sport thread pictures to show this. Maps are also updateable through iNav, but my pricing is half of Winterpine's. PM me for more details. Completely compatible rin siya for all Mistubishi units (Strada, Mirage, G4, Adventure, Montero) and the advantage is that the card I'm using is a MicroSD card, so if you have other head units that are using micro-sd pwede rin siya masaksak doon (and gagana, with a few setting tweaks) unlike sa Winterpine na nakaSD card lang na regular size talaga.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks

There's no lit led indicator in my dash when the problem happens.
    Even during my first encounter (30K mileage).
    The symptoms today is very similar to before.100%.
    I have replaced fuel/air filter already.

Are there recommended shops that are experts on our strada's scv,egr,etc....???

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    There are a lot of possible causes for engine stalling. If it's SCV or EGR related, your engine will or stall and that MIL/CEL will lit up and appear on your dash.

Based from my experience, if it's the SCV, once the MIL lit up, the engine will die. But before that, I would hear a very weird clatter in the engine bay and I know it's not a normal sound. But once I start the engine, it's good again and the MIL is gone and pray that it will not show up again. For the EGR, the MIL will show up in my dash. The engine doesn't die but the engine feels really sluggish, unresponsive and really, really heavy that I have to push the gas pedal more than the usual for it to move.

So have it diagnosed in your dealership for you to know what is causing it. If it's your SCV, but I doubt coz for it to conk out again after 25k kms is ridiculous, sorry to say but it can't be cleaned and you have to replace. But if it's the EGR, you can have it cleaned. If they tell you that your EGR needs replacing and that is the only way to go, don't believe them right away. There are Tsikot members who offer that kind of service. You can also go to Central Diesel or perhaps in a gasoline station that offers such service.

Or you can try to clean your air filter or replace your fuel filter, who knows, that might solve it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mga bossing, tanong ko lang kung dapat na akong mag pa PMS. Sa February ay 1 yr old na ang strada ko, pero mahigit 7k pa lang itinakbo nya eh.

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Did you have 1K and 5K PMS?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]