New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 398 of 501 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Hmm~ I see in Speedlab's Facebook page that they sell Liquimoly and Motul at the same price (2999/gallon) along with Repsol and Eneos. At least that's how I understood their ad.

I also sort of gave up on any notion that the Strada can get any quieter. It will always sound like a rig no matter what we do. I suppose being used to the Revo diesel, the Strada's NVH is more than refined enough for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    kakabili ko lang kahapon ng motul crdi kay speedlab at yon ang ginamit ko sa mitsu fairview * 5k PMS

same kami ng napansin ng gf ko super lakas ng hatak compare sa old fully synthetic oil ko nun 1k pms as in thumbs up talaga ako sa motul ngayon kahit first time user ako nito

kaya next PMS ng fortuner ni gf mag motul narin daw sya hahaha

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    mga sir, ask ko lang po ano-ano po kaya mavvoid na warranty kapag sa labas nagpa-change oil?

nacurious lang sir...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hmm~ Engine warranty, I suppose? When I brought the Strada for the 5tkms PMS with free labor (late nga eh, 7tkms na siya, they actually changed the km reading reported in the warranty booklet. ), I notice that they charge an arm and a leg for labor alone! 2k something for just change oil? Seriously...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    well para sa end user syempre hindi maganda, pero para sa kanila, ok yan. palit sensors kasabay ng battery
    zix kaya pala walang kasamang acu filter yung strada eh, every 20,000km or one year ang aircon cleaning sabi ng dealer. kung malalapit lang biyahe mo, ayus lang siguro to, pero kung 110km round trip ka araw araw, every 6 months magpa cleaning ka. ganun?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    That's a BS reasoning from stealer. It's the other way around. They recommend 1 year or 20k km AC cleaning interval because they know they don't sell this model with AC filter as standard.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Already at 37T km, have not had aircon cleaned. The front floor mats are cleaned daily to avoid dust being sucked by aircon blower. A friend had his aircon cleaned at 80T km and he goes to farm areas everyday, he shakes the front floor mats whenever he goes to an area that's dusty / muddy. Sometimes as often as every time he gets in the car during the day.

Besides, our dealer recommends cleaning only when aircon is not that cold anymore.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Already at 37T km, have not had aircon cleaned. The front floor mats are cleaned daily to avoid dust being sucked by aircon blower. A friend had his aircon cleaned at 80T km and he goes to farm areas everyday, he shakes the front floor mats whenever he goes to an area that's dusty / muddy. Sometimes as often as every time he gets in the car during the day.

Besides, our dealer recommends cleaning only when aircon is not that cold anymore.
    mine is 74k, and i have no plans of getting it pulled down for cleaning, basta walang significant na paghina ng paglamig, no need to pull down the system. kawawa ang oto during pull down. try to see how its done

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Anybody here knows what is the size/type of the base for the headlight signal light for our pick-up? tia.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    mine is 74k, and i have no plans of getting it pulled down for cleaning, basta walang significant na paghina ng paglamig, no need to pull down the system. kawawa ang oto during pull down. try to see how its done
    Yeah, sooner or later the clips and fasteners will loosen or even get lost and your dash will start rattling.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sir nasa user manual po.. not familiar din with the bulb type..

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]