New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 397 of 501 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    185km/h at the speedo *3500rpm with an all stock GLS Sport V A/T, A/C on. Did it on the Skyway at night from the start to the NAIA 3 exit. From what I can see, it is quite reluctant to go further unless given a very long stretch of road. It stayed at 185 for quite a while although the gas was constantly floored. Perhaps you hit 190 at the SCTEX while at a slope, and was unable to repeat it on a level road? Tuning chip should do wonders, since Speedlab did it in a model same as ours and obtained a 30whp increase from the stock 170whp. But if you're gonna do this a lot, better upgrade to at least H-rated tires. The stock S-rated all terrain tires are supposed to be able to maintain upto 180km/h only. Stay safe!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    And if you're gonna do this 180kph runs and upgrade the tires, better upgrade your brakes also. Just to be safe sir, for you and everyone near ;)

Paalala lang po.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I think gauging our strada's top speed from time to time is ok and as long as you do it responsibly. and lets be honest nobody here races their rig everyday in making the top speed naman i think that is where the manual tranny is better compare to A/T's dahil you can change gear on a certain rpm to maximize everything to gain a good top speed. Unlike sa A/T na preset yung gear change at a lower rpm to have efficient fuel consumption (we'll not unless you have the paddle shifts).

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ian View Post
    Ah ok sir. So its within normal for stradas to run for just about 180 to 190 kph. Siguro pag souped up din lang ang stradas kagaya din ng monty's kagaya ng kay sir zix ang pamapalo sa 200plus kph jeje. And yes sir, mine is 275 65 r17 115h. So its safe to run till 210kph and since bago pa naman yung tires.

Sadly, tatakbuhan din talaga tau ng navarras, dahil i have read that they can go beyond 200kph?
    Nice, bro. I've seen the Youtube videos of Navara's and Grand Starex's going past 200km/h. I remember this Topgear PH article about the Strada winning against a Navara in an impromptu drag race. I suppose the Strada is geared for good acceleration but not top speed? Frankly, I was expecting a bit more than that. The 150hp Santa Fe VGT that preceded this could easily hit 200km/h!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    mga sir pahelp lang po sana...

ano po ba maganda sa dalwang oils na ito

Fully synthetic na Motul H-tech or liqui moly?

masmura po kasi Motul eh... pero madami nagssabi maganda daw liqui moly...

pero sabi ng mga motul users SAME lang daw at masmura pa Motul....

Please enlighten me mga sir...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    mga sir pahelp lang po sana...

ano po ba maganda sa dalwang oils na ito

Fully synthetic na Motul H-tech or liqui moly?

masmura po kasi Motul eh... pero madami nagssabi maganda daw liqui moly...

pero sabi ng mga motul users SAME lang daw at masmura pa Motul....

Please enlighten me mga sir...
    I personally don't care much whether it's Motul or Liquimoly. As long as the engine will stomach it then it's fine by me. Even if there is any noticeable difference it really wouldn't be that much. It's up to you if the improvement, if any, is worth the added expense. Rather, I'd be more particular with the fuel I use. Unioil Euro 4 diesel always.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    malaki kasi difference sir eh Based sa experience ko sa kotse ko nuon hanggang ngayon sa Gasoline.
    Hatak, Gas consumption, tunog ng makina etc...

kaya lang naman ako nagtatanong baka meron dito nakagamit na para makapili ako ng maayos sa diesel engine ko dahil unlike nuon na every 5k km ang change oil ko.

Ngayon every 10k km na ang change oil ko

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RF02 View Post
    malaki kasi difference sir eh Based sa experience ko sa kotse ko nuon hanggang ngayon sa Gasoline.
    Hatak, Gas consumption, tunog ng makina etc...

kaya lang naman ako nagtatanong baka meron dito nakagamit na para makapili ako ng maayos sa diesel engine ko dahil unlike nuon na every 5k km ang change oil ko.

Ngayon every 10k km na ang change oil ko
    Hmm~ I see in Speedlab's Facebook page that they sell Liquimoly and Motul at the same price (2999/gallon) along with Repsol and Eneos. At least that's how I understood their ad.

I also sort of gave up on any notion that the Strada can get any quieter. It will always sound like a rig no matter what we do. I suppose being used to the Revo diesel, the Strada's NVH is more than refined enough for me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Nice, bro. I've seen the Youtube videos of Navara's and Grand Starex's going past 200km/h. I remember this Topgear PH article about the Strada winning against a Navara in an impromptu drag race. I suppose the Strada is geared for good acceleration but not top speed? Frankly, I was expecting a bit more than that. The 150hp Santa Fe VGT that preceded this could easily hit 200km/h!

may nakita din akong post dati ng strada na naka 200km/h ito yata ang top speed nya. although di ko alam gaano katagal bago ma reach. hangang 160 lang kaya ng dibdib ko hehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    ic ng oem tpms sensors are designed na pagnadrain na battery, busted ic din. ingat sa pagreplace, dapat may supply muna na new battery before removing the old ones
    really? thanks for the heads-up. parang di maganda design a.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    really? thanks for the heads-up. parang di maganda design a.
    well para sa end user syempre hindi maganda, pero para sa kanila, ok yan. palit sensors kasabay ng battery

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]