New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 396 of 501 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ian View Post
    Sir malakas talaga. Cant identify kung whining sound or rattling metal to meal sound.. pero siguro din dahil bagong linis yung intercooler. Dami din kasi sticky oil build up na natanggal. Observe ko na lang sir. Hindi rin naman nagdegrade performance. Tanx anyway sir. Mya try namin ilocate kung san galing yung sound.

Ok na sya.. may leak dun sa may inlet, di naglalapat maigi kaya nagwhiwhistle yung stainless na gasket. Kinailangan pa lagyan ng silicone sealant.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Mga sir na naka strada, ano topspeed nyo? Kasi last month, pumalo sya 190 sa sctex, last friday ayaw na lumagpas ng 180. Ayaw na din tumaas rpm nya. Egr blanked and knn filter installed. Mag improve pa kaya yun when fitted with tuning chip?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Mga sir na naka strada, ano topspeed nyo? Kasi last month, pumalo sya 190 sa sctex, last friday ayaw na lumagpas ng 180. Ayaw na din tumaas rpm nya. Egr blanked and knn filter installed. Mag improve pa kaya yun when fitted with tuning chip?
    There are many factors, tire pressure, wind speed, wind direction, etc.

You should concentrate more on improving acceleration and handling (including braking) rather than top speed. Pickups aren't really designed to go very fast.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    as what sir walter was saying, daming factors you have to consider if speed is what you want, like how you launch, gear timing and condition of the engine before when you had a 190kph speed and during the 180kph speed. Makaka improve din yung tuning chip sa performance and couple mo sa sprint booster. but still better bring your rig to a dyno shop for fine tuning. As for the pick-up being not designed for high speed. That is true if stock. But in thailand, they modify our beloved strada into a drag spec speed demon And if you want to go into the drag racing path, Then you have to mod your rig similar to this hehehe

and this

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    There are many factors, tire pressure, wind speed, wind direction, etc.

You should concentrate more on improving acceleration and handling (including braking) rather than top speed. Pickups aren't really designed to go very fast.

Yes sir naisip ko na din wind speed and direction. Thanks sir. Sa accelaration satisfied ako. Since nagchange ako knn drop in filter and egr blanking. On handling, i installed osulle on front coils and loadplus sa likod. Matagtag kaunti pero satisfied sa result esp. when cornering and overtaking. Next in line is the tuning chip. And anyway di naman ako lagi tumatakbo ng 180. Pag napadaan lang ng sctex and want to stretch out my car.. at di nman laging 180 buong expressway..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    as what sir walter was saying, daming factors you have to consider if speed is what you want, like how you launch, gear timing and condition of the engine before when you had a 190kph speed and during the 180kph speed. Makaka improve din yung tuning chip sa performance and couple mo sa sprint booster. but still better bring your rig to a dyno shop for fine tuning. As for the pick-up being not designed for high speed. That is true if stock. But in thailand, they modify our beloved strada into a drag spec speed demon And if you want to go into the drag racing path, Then you have to mod your rig similar to this hehehe

and this

Wow! Short air intake yan ah! Dami ko nakikitang ganyan. And also planning to install. Kaso problema lang sa socket ng maf sensor. And sa lowered, parang yung pick up ni sylvester stallone sa "expendables".. less air drag nga naman..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Share ko lang guys, our trip to Baguio just this weekend, overnight lang...

Going up by Kennon Road, no problemo,

It's going down by Marcos Highway that's tricky. Parang zombie apocalypse or Silent Hill yung atmosphere sa kapal ng fog.

All in all, my pickup (GLX-V, Limited, AT) was more than up to the task. Complaint ko lang, lumalagitgit yung leaf spring right side (pa-check ko sa dealer next time). Walang problema sa over taking.
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; October 7th, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    185km/h at the speedo *3500rpm with an all stock GLS Sport V A/T, A/C on. Did it on the Skyway at night from the start to the NAIA 3 exit. From what I can see, it is quite reluctant to go further unless given a very long stretch of road. It stayed at 185 for quite a while although the gas was constantly floored. Perhaps you hit 190 at the SCTEX while at a slope, and was unable to repeat it on a level road? Tuning chip should do wonders, since Speedlab did it in a model same as ours and obtained a 30whp increase from the stock 170whp. But if you're gonna do this a lot, better upgrade to at least H-rated tires. The stock S-rated all terrain tires are supposed to be able to maintain upto 180km/h only. Stay safe!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mga gurus, I'm planning to buy strada glx 4x4 next month, I was lurking and back reading some strada threads I have some questions hope anyone here be kind enough to answer.

1. Read a lot of choking/loss power issues that was said and culprit was scv caused by dirty oils since the earliest models, question po has this been addressed na po ng MMC? If yes pls explain.

2. I have several brand new car purchase na din po but I don't go to casa for Any PMS just my choice of mechanic or gas station, thankful na wala naman kinailanagan I warranty sa kanilang lahat so my question is can do this with strada, I mean anyone here same as me na hindi nag papa PMS sa MMC but did not experience breakdowns or Warranty claims sa 3yrs na warranty period?

3. My car is gas, and old school Diesel engines one is 4d56 pa, but this would be my 1st Crdi if ever, question how much do your regular change oil (I prefer FS oil) plus oil filter, to those who already tried to have their PMS outside casa.

Just gathering ideas about strada any inputs from you guys are very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    185km/h at the speedo *3500rpm with an all stock GLS Sport V A/T, A/C on. Did it on the Skyway at night from the start to the NAIA 3 exit. From what I can see, it is quite reluctant to go further unless given a very long stretch of road. It stayed at 185 for quite a while although the gas was constantly floored. Perhaps you hit 190 at the SCTEX while at a slope, and was unable to repeat it on a level road? Tuning chip should do wonders, since Speedlab did it in a model same as ours and obtained a 30whp increase from the stock 170whp. But if you're gonna do this a lot, better upgrade to at least H-rated tires. The stock S-rated all terrain tires are supposed to be able to maintain upto 180km/h only. Stay safe
    Ah ok sir. So its within normal for stradas to run for just about 180 to 190 kph. Siguro pag souped up din lang ang stradas kagaya din ng monty's kagaya ng kay sir zix ang pamapalo sa 200plus kph jeje. And yes sir, mine is 275 65 r17 115h. So its safe to run till 210kph and since bago pa naman yung tires.

Sadly, tatakbuhan din talaga tau ng navarras, dahil i have read that they can go beyond 200kph?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]